My Sister, My Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Somerled
Somerled
113 Followers

I nodded. "Yessir. Don't worry Dad, I'll be fine."

"Well, it's not just you that we're worried about. Your sister can be a bit wild at times. Your mother and I are counting on the two of you to knuckle down and do well. Enjoy yourselves, yes, but remember you're living there at our expense and we want what's best for you."

I hugged him and Mum and then got into the driver's seat. A smile broke across my face as we pulled out of the driveway and into the street. I had put a mixed CD into the player earlier, and now turned up the volume. As we pulled out of our childhood street my sister and I heard the opening bars of 'Running Down a Dream', a Tom Petty favourite of mine. I was sure that Jen would want to switch out the rock for pop in the following hours, but I could scarcely think of better to commence our journey.

As we crossed the state line a couple of hours later it felt like the beginning of a new chapter in my life, in more ways than one. Now hundreds of kilometres from home the long tendrils of filial piety were losing their grip over me, and I could breathe easier as I drove beside my sister, my lover. The sun was high in the sky and the world bright out the windows as we sped east, looking for all the world like a happy young couple.

*

Our apartment was a cosy two-bedroom townhouse, just a kilometre from the campus. It had a tiny sunken garden in the two or so metres between the bright red front door and the street with little pansies and a pot of mint. We parked in front and I popped open the boot. Soon the narrow entrance hallway was rendered almost impassable by my sister's bags. She muttered a complaint about carrying it all upstairs, batted her eyelashes at me and shortly after the hallway was clear and my muscles sore.

"I think it's a nice little place, don't you?"

She lay back on the double bed in her room. "Yeah, it should be perfect for us."

She'd seized the bigger bedroom because she needed the larger built-in wardrobe, but in consolation my room had exclusive access to the little attic up the ladder that popped down from the ceiling. I looked forward to exploring the house more thoroughly, but felt rather fatigued after my two shifts of driving. It was late afternoon, so I went to the kitchen to suss-out some coffee while Jen claimed the first shower in our new house.

The kitchen/dining was adequate while the lounge was done up in a surprisingly modern, swanky style with a white leather two-and-a-half-seater and a respectable flatscreen. While it would be tight, I figured there was enough room for a digital piano in the corner - obviously we couldn't bring the upright from home, so I'd need to visit the music store and sort that out. Fortunately we had a few days to ourselves before semester began, the following week. Of course, I had some other interesting plans for the following few days. My mind had not been idle on the drive over here.

"Coffee, sis?" I asked as she came downstairs in a summer dress, her hair glistening with moisture and her skin still flush with the warmth of the shower.

"Sure, thanks. Shower wasn't bad, by the way."

I handed her a mug. "Rains more over here - water's cheaper."

Of course, as there was just the one bathroom between our rooms upstairs, I didn't want to encourage her to have long showers... although maybe we could shower together sometimes.

"Kitchen stocked with much aside from instant coffee?"

"Well, there's some salt and pepper and a spice rack - previous renters left behind their condiments, it appears. Oh, there's all the pots and cutlery of course. But no food. Do you want to eat in tonight, or go out?"

"Go out, obviously. We should explore town. We can go to the shops tomorrow."

That settled we adjourned to the lounge room and relaxed. Jen stretched her legs over my lap, her skin bare from the knees down. I noticed her carefully painted pink toenails and smiled. Our recent couch-based copulation was still fresh in mind, including its origins in a markedly similar position.

"What?"

"Admiring your feet, sis, 's'all."

She giggled. "You kinky boy. Do you like my nails? They match my fingers."

I held her left foot in my hands, massaging it.

"Should I be locking up my socks, too?"

I blushed bright crimson and stop the impromptu foot-massage. She pouted then smiled devilishly and spread her legs a bit wider, one resting up near my hips and the other moving to my knees, inviting me to stare up her long legs. Under her dress it was dark but I could see she wasn't wearing any panties - I could see the small patch of her hair and spied her lips beneath. My cock hardened. What a tease, I thought. Her right foot carefully rubbed the tip of my erection through my shorts then, suddenly as it had happened, she stopped and sprang off the lounge. I stared at her, confused.

"Someone knocked at the door, silly!"

I hadn't heard it until the knock came again, louder and clearer this time. We'd hardly been here an hour and I already had someone frustrating my desire. I went to the door, tucking my disappointed penis into a less obvious position, then peered through the eyehole. I leapt away from the door, almost hitting my sister in my startled reaction.

"What, who is it?!" she hissed.

Smoothing my shirt and composing myself, I opened the door and smiled at the pretty, young brunette.

"Hello Alex!" said Jacqui. "Sorry for just dropping by like this, but I saw you unloading your stuff from the car earlier."

I saw Jen's confused expression in the corner of my vision and felt much the same myself. I had met Jacqui at a bar back home a few weeks ago and we really hit it off but then I lost her number before I could get it into my phone. Yet here she was, quite unexpectedly.

"Hi Jacqui, yeah, we just arrived this afternoon. But -", I wanted to asked her what the hell she was doing here, but wasn't sure how. "Uh, where are my manners. Come in, come in. Jacqui, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, meet Jacqui."

Jen gave Jacqui a friendly smile, still bemused by the situation.

"Seems like we're neighbours. That's why I came over - I'm staying just across the street," explained Jacqui.

"Well, nice to meet you Jacqui. So you're a friend of Alex's? Are you also here to study?"

Jacqui nodded. "Yeah, that's about right. I actually got here just a couple of days ago, but then I saw you two pull up across the street and thought 'hey! I recognise him!' and thought I'd come over. So, welcome to the neighbourhood. I guess we'll be seeing each other again."

She moved back to the threshold.

"Yeah, thanks Jacqui. Uh...," I paused. "Well, be seeing you."

My sister said bye and with that Jacqui left, the warm smile on her face matching her summery attire. I watched her cross the street and go into the townhouse opposite, then closed the door and turned to Jen.

"Well, that was a bit weird," I said.

"Weird? I think it's nice that you've got a friend with you here after all. You'd made out that nobody you knew would be studying here, aside from me."

I was going to correct her but instead just shrugged and nodded. Jacqui wasn't exactly my friend. We'd only met once before, even though we did talk for a long time. She must have been really into me, although I'd forgotten that in the ensuing excitement and tumult of my sister's drugging and our recent passion. Still, it was an odd coincidence that she should re-emerge here, hundreds of kilometres from where we met, as my new neighbour.

There was no possibility of returning to where we left off before the interruption, so I went and showered. I gave my girthy cock a few tugs in the shower thinking of my pantie-less sister but didn't try to finish. Afterwards we went into town, a short walk from our little house. I noticed a lot of male attention on Jen, even though she wasn't wearing anything particularly provocative. Some men were more obvious than others, and I couldn't help but chuckle when a boy of maybe eleven stopped in the street as we passed and stared, as though my sister were some famous movie star. We were holding hands even though the risk of another encounter with someone who would recognise us was lingered at the back of my mind.

Our new city was kind to us though, and we had enjoyed dinner in peace in a classy little burger joint. We talked about the drive over, the city and our new accommodation. It was like a date, but we already knew each other so well that there were no awkward silences that plagued me when speaking to pretty girls. I'd expected it to be awfully strange being there with my sister, but it wasn't. It just felt natural, comfortable; there was none of the pressure to charm and impress, so I could just speak freely and enjoy myself. Afterwards we went to a bar and shared a jug of beer.

"We should talk about things," said Jen over her glass of brew.

"What have we been doing all evening?"

"About us, I mean. Like, how is this going to work? Are you going to date me or what?"

I frowned. "Well. I'd like to, if you're happy to. I mean, I love you Jen. Of course I want to spend time with you."

"But what do we say? Do we tell people that we're together and, uh, not siblings?"

"We don't need to tell anybody anything. Nobody is going to see us together and think that we're related. Besides, we have the house to ourselves."

"And what about Jacqui across the street? She knows that I'm your sister."

"But she doesn't know anything else about us, and how would she find out?"

My sister finished her pint and went to get us another jug. I'd considered that last question about Jacqui already and despite my assurances to Jen, it did trouble me. Jacqui was an unfortunate and unwanted link to home, an awkward reminder that we could never really escape our siblinghood, that what we were doing was incest. On the other hand, what I said made sense. Jacqui would have to be awfully prurient to find out our secret. Of course, if we behaved like a couple at university, and Jacqui moved in the same circles as us, that was another thing. My brows creased at this thought. Frustratingly, despite having driven hours away from home, it would still be risky for us to be boyfriend/girlfriend in public.

"You do want this, don't you?" I asked, when she returned.

She poured two glasses and took a sip of hers before answering. "Yes. But it is weird and so very wrong, and sometimes I don't know if I can get over that. Then I think about how hot it is, and how much I love you and I get confused."

"What's done is done and cannot be undone - and, truthfully, I don't want it undone. I want you, Jen. And if you want me back, then I'm willing to say fuck it and do this despite everything."

She nodded and our conversation moved away from that topic. We both knew that a lot remained unsaid. There was no way of meaningfully discussing consequences of continuing our sordid affair. But, as I'd concluded on the drive early that day, if we were damned, we were damned anyway. Better to be hung a sheep as a lamb, after all.

We walked home one jug later with my arm around her, me supporting her somewhat erratic step. My mind was awash with beer, the kind of hazy buzz that tingles, excites and dulls all at once, giving the world a wonderful warmth and richness while removing me from it as if I were watching a 3D movie. I whispered my thanksgivings that the route from our house to the bar was simple and fumbled with the key and the lock - for want of light, I told myself. Inside we went upstairs. Jen pushed past me to use the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as sat upon the porcelain throne. I rested against the doorframe, the world spinning a little. My sister sighed and I heard her stream on the ceramic. When she was done she went to her room, leaving doors open in her wake. I relieved myself, cleaned my teeth and stared at my reflection. Then I splashed some water on my face and followed her.

My sister had managed an alluring pose atop her bed despite her inebriation. Her summer dress came just short of her knees, and her décolletage made for an enticing sight, with just the right amount of skin bared to entice while holding the promise of more wondrous discovery. I stood just a step into her room and looked her up and down, feeling my cock stiffen within its cotton prison. Finally I tore my gaze from her and looked around this unfamiliar room. Most of her bags were still packed, but some decorations had already gone up. A poster of Paris hung above her desk and her speakers sat on the shelf. I plugged in my phone and a put on a mix of classic and progressive rock. Pink Floyd's surreal riffs played.

Finally I approached her bed. Once in reach, she pulled me beside her and had me lie on my back. Then she swung one leg over my crotch, straddling me. I looked up at her face and into her deep, entrancing eyes. She leaned into a kiss and I could feel the scent of her perfume and the beer's hoppy aroma waft into me. Her perfectly formed breasts rested on my chest and I was enveloped by her warmth. Our tongues played in our frivolous, lusty game while my hands wandered on her back and buttocks and her fingers curled in my hair and I felt the hardness of my cloth-covered cock grind against her bare pussy.

The kiss ended and I unzipped her dress and she pulled at the buttons of my shirt, her slender fingers uncharacteristically clumsy. With my help it was unbuttoned and I was treated to her palms rubbing over my chest while I groped at her bare cunny with one hand and squeezed her breasts with my other. I loved my sister's perfectly smooth skin on her pubis punctuated by her carefully shaped landing strip as it revealed the attention that she paid her nether regions. I imagined her diligently shaving her cunny, knowing that it would be her brother who experienced her. Not long ago she had struck me as a prim and proper girl, but now I knew her penchant for cum, slutty landing strips and her brother's fat cock.

I lowered my tongue to her already slick lips and licked her, driving into her velvety folds. I loved feeling the fleshiness of her pussy walls - their warmth, wetness, and the distinctive taste of her aroused secretions. When I slipped a finger into her, I felt her cunt clench and ripple around my digit. My sister was tight, still too tight for my thick member. I knew as her arousal peaked, her vag would further dilate and she'd be able to take me more comfortably - I looked forward to stretching her cunny out with my cock, transforming her almost virginal tightness into a pliant hole for my usage. Jen was moaning like a whore as I finger fucked her love tunnel and tongue-lashed her clit, uninhibited by the alcohol and the distance from our parents. Her short-breathed moaning encouraged me, as did the insistence of her hands pushing my face into her pussy.

"Oh! Fuck," she panted, "Keep - going!"

I pushed another finger into her depths and redoubled my thrusting while curling and uncurling my fingers in her like they were running a finger race. Meanwhile I had reached 'F' on my second run-through of the alphabet as spelled by my tongue onto her engorged clit.

"Come on, I'm, uh!, so close! Make me cum Alex, make your sister - oh - cum all over your face!"

Faintly I was aware of her thighs clenching and unclenching and the arching of her back as her moans became little squeals and the interior of her cunny began spasms around my rapidly thrusting fingers, trapping and holding them in her for a couple of seconds. My sister no longer gave words of encouragement, just animalistic cries of ecstasy as the combined efforts of my cunnilingus and fingering brought her to a powerful orgasm. I stopping my licking and slowly withdrew my now wet, sticky fingers. She had verily creamed herself on them, her girl-cum viscous and not-quite-colourless. I brought my fingers to her lips and she took them in her mouth, greedily licking her own pussy juice off my fingers, moaning and sucking on them like a true slut. Her cheeks and breasts were flushed with heat, driving me wild with lust.

I tore off my pants, freeing my erection which had been painfully closed away as I tongue fucked my sister. I wanted to push her into the bed and drive into her at once, but my sister grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto my back, then, almost aggressive in her eagerness, began sucking my dick. Unlike last time, she did not start slow. Now she went straight to taking my cock deep into the back of her mouth so that my cockhead pressed against the back of her throat for a millisecond each time, causing her to gag and mewl like a pathetic creature. Yet this did not deter her one bit. She was a little clumsy, but single-minded in her determination to take my entire length - I believed it the hottest thing I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing, let alone feeling. Soon I felt her lips around the base of my shaft, a position she held for a few moments before she came back up gasping for air. I noticed her eyes were wet and her eye makeup had smudged. My dick was ready to burst and my hips were thrusting up and down into the air of their own volition, but before my sister could take my shaft into her mouth again and elicit the blasting of my cum down her throat, I took her by the shoulders then her hips and forced her face down and bum up so that I could fuck her doggy style. My heart was pounding with primal energy which pulsed through my veins and made me an animal, any last considerations for my sister's comfort lost in a mist of pent-up lust and alcohol.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, sis. I hope you like your brother's big cock, 'cause that what you're getting!" I growled as I lined my hips up with hers, rubbed my cock up and down her dripping-wet slit and then thrust in.

"Ah! Fuck!" she cried like a wounded animal as I went in.

She was still tight around my substantial girth, despite her recent orgasm relaxing her muscles a little, but her very slick hole yielded to the implacable advance of my rod. I loved the thought of my cock stretching her to her limits, forcing the snug muscles of her entrance to widen and expand to accommodate me. It was heavenly inside. I clenched my jaw and slowed to avoid blowing my load into her after only a couple of thrusts. Seeing her slim back in front of me, the muscles of her trapezius flexing as I drove her into the bed, was incredibly and unexpectedly erotic. While I couldn't see her breasts or her gorgeous face, I had her slim but well-shaped rump in my hands and all the stimulation I could possibly need in her cunt, its sopping wetness making funny noises as I pulled my entire length and then thrust in, balls-deep, before repeating that long stroke again and again. I could hear my sister gasping and moaning into the pillow as I picked up the pace, but I could tell that she was enjoying it because her hips went back and forth to match and meet my thrusting.

I leaned forward over her so that I could reach my arm around her hips and begin frigging her clit with my fingers as I increased my pace. My other hand squeezed her toned buttocks, kneading them. I wondered if I could get my sister to cum a second time, this time on my cock. I went as hard and fast as I could, aware that my stamina was finite and my own desperate need to cum. I felt my orgasm rising in the tightness of my balls and the uncontrolled flexing of my thighs, butt and lower back. Giving a couple of short, quick jabs of my cockhead in and out of her hole, I then pushed forward as deep as I could and felt my cum shoot up against her cervix, filling her with my creaming, brotherly seed. I had stopped rubbing her clit in my concentration on my own dick, but I felt her own fingers there jilling herself intensely. I indulged her with some more pumping as my orgasm subsided and she cried a satisfied yelp into the pillow - lucky, as my dick was too sensitive to continue fucking her for long. Spent, I pulled out and saw my white, sticky cream on my manhood, churned up by post-ejaculate thrusting. I gave my sister a playful slap on the butt and she slid onto her belly, her legs spread enough for me to watch my cum leak out between her pink, sensitive labia, dripping off her vulva onto the bed sheets. My cock was now semi-erect, but it twitched happily at the sight of its finished work. My sister rolled onto her side to look at me, her breath gradually normalising.

Somerled
Somerled
113 Followers