My Sister, My Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You animal," she said.

It wasn't a chastisement. Her dreamy, contented eyes told the true story. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand, playing with her hardened nipple.

"Did you like that, my dearest little slut?"

I couldn't believe that I called her a slut to her face, but my brain was still awash with orgasm, fatigue and beer. She nodded happily. I decided to push her a little further. Slipping my hand down from her nipple to her creamy snatch, I rubbed up and down along her slit, feeling my cum still oozing out of her, all the while keeping perfect eye contact.

"So you'll be my little slut from now on? My sister, to fuck and play with whenever I want?" I asked.

She gave a cute little frown, as she might when deciding what to buy at a café, then gave an almost imperceptible nod. I could scarcely believe the words coming from my lips, let alone my sister's consenting affirmations. I frigged her more vigorously.

"Say it. Say that you'll be my slut," I commanded.

She was moaning softly, now completely in my power, lost to tiredness, drunkenness, and teetering on sybaritic oblivion. I worked her clit faster, giving her a little push. It was enough.

"Yes," she said, hesitating and letting out a desperate moan, "Yes, I'll be your slut Alex."

I beamed, my cock springing back to full erection. I withdrew my hand from her cunny and brought one of her legs up, so that I could manoeuvre between her. We were very close, facing each other, as I entered her again. This time penetration was slower, and easier for all the extra lubrication that I'd provided her hole. I ground my pubis against hers for a couple of minutes. She moaned into my ear, my little nymphette lost in the sensations of our incestuous coupling. Lazily I ran my hands around her, tweaking her nipples, squeezing her butt, stroking her thighs and occasionally kissing her succulent lips.

"That's it, sis, give yourself over to me," I whispered.

Soft moans were the only reply. Finally, overcome by fatigue and intoxication, we fell asleep wrapped up in each other, my cock still snug in my sister's - my slut's - little pussy. Morning found us like spoons in a drawer, my morning wood jutting against her butt, my arm holding her close, cupping her breasts. It was our first daybreak in our new home and my sister's first daybreak as my personal slut. As my head throbbed with a mean hangover, I wondered if that agreement would hold or be lost to the haziness of our drunken night.

Jen wriggling her butt against my cock gave me hope. I smiled. I liked this new city.