All Comments on '"My Sister Savior"'

by SteffanStratos

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK

What's up with all the chapters? That was rather distracting. Also Marci was a virgin if I read correctly, birthday her first time with Justin was incredibly easy

No pain at all. Overall not bad, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IMHO

In My Humble Opinion, you might use IMHO a little too much in the beginning. (said with grin and a wink.) I enjoyed the story, the sincerity was nice. But like one of the other comments, I was confused by the chapters and at the beginning of who was telling the story - you, someone you were editing, or an imaginary character. Keep writing, I will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Good story. 2 observations. Sex with an unwilling corpse as opposed to a willing corpse? She was a virgin yet he entered her easily without causing her any pain/discomfort. Interesting. I'd love to read more of these 2. Maybe discover Karen became a stripper? Whore? 4 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Those tiny chapters

Tiny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I broke up the story into chapters for easy reading."

Actually, it made it worse!!

Cure yourself of it!

Also, despite the Comments at the beginning, the story needs Proof Reading and Editing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

But I can't help thinking if Karen had married an experienced guy who said NO I am the man of the house, here is how it's going to be!!! Lick your lips baby NOW then kissed her to high heaven, then grabbed her butt and sucked her pussy to 3 or 4 orgasms things might have been different. Plus there is a verse in the Bible that basically says there are no limits in the marriage bed...

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Texting

Please don't use texting 'acronyms' like IMHO in the body of a story. Or OMG, same thing. Those are fine for chatting, but don't belong in something called a story. They're a product of laziness and poor typing skills.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
"Love"

One minute you sister then sex then "in love with her" then a second sex then "im madly in love with you" more sex and "move in with me as my girlfriend"

No fucking way, this aint disney we live in ffs !!

3* only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla. Olimme kesämökillä.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too close for comfort..

The lack of intimacy and refusal to reciprocate physically is what I ended up with but with one difference...well two.. We had two children and I have stayed in this relationship for 41 years now for the children.... true story. That doesn't mean that I didn't find true love with a beautiful human soul. But that may be a story I have to tell. Thank you for your your great writing and showing me that there may be others out there that have had to endure such rejection and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story.

This is so good and well written giving a fair insight to difficult history and then an awakenings to act on and to consummate, so to speak. I wish I had a sister but sadly my being an only child never had an opportunity to experience sibling love.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
A Great Story

with a happy ending. Happy endings are the most important.

bbarebbareover 1 year ago

It's been awhile since you've written. Hopefully you'll put out more great stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous