"My Sister Savior"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first our hands caressing each other's bodies were over our pajamas, and then our hands slipped under our pajamas.

Lips were being kissed and licked by tongues. Lips were being sucked, and tongues were being sucked. Tongues were rubbing together.

We were breathing into each other's mouths and on each other's faces. Our lips and faces were wet with each other's spit. It felt as though I was suddenly drunk on the smell and taste of Marci's spit... a magical feeling that was beyond words.

The romance and sense of bonding felt more marvelous and more intense than I'd ever imagined could be possible.

Plus, Marci was my sister. The feeling was that of taboo naughtiness... and I liked it.

Not too much time passed, and we were both completely naked; having wriggled out of our pajamas. Caressing each other's smooth & warm skin (Marci's skin was definitely smoother than mine) was a very liberating feeling for me, and Marci seemed to be enjoying the experience because she was trilling quietly with happiness.

My hand reached down to explore Marci's softly-furred unshaved Vvenus mound.

Yep, that magical pubic hair was soft... just like I'd always thought that an unshaved female Venus mound would feel. It was a marvelous sensation to be allowed to finger Marci's private parts and not have my hand slapped away.

Marci gently fondled my stiff erection as I fingered the wet lips of her pussy.

Chapter 10: Taboo Consummation

Lying side-by-side soon ended when Marci laid on her back and was pulling me on top of her. I willingly followed Marci's non-verbal invitation by getting on top of her.

Marci's wet pussy felt like a welcoming paradise of softness & slippery warmth to my stiff penis. I slid myself inside her without the slightest problem.

Undulating my hips slowly, Marci gently undulated her hips in perfect timing with mine. Our hips pushed together as close as possible whenever the shaft of my penis was deepest inside the magical warmth of the female playground between Marci's legs.

I lasted maybe a dozen pumps. Squirting off a load semen during the best orgasm of my life into a wet and willing pussy for the very first time was an experience that I'll never forget. Being held, hugged, and kissed by Marci as we made love was an intense pleasure that seemed to flood the core of my soul with a sense of bonding and affection that I'd never known before.

Afterwards, we cuddled together in the darkness.

I whispered my thanks, my amazement, my affection, and my love into Marci's ear. I whispered lots of compliments about how Marci's pussy had made feel truly happy, loved, and welcomed for the very first time in my life. Marci thanked me for giving her the best night of her life. We fell asleep spooning each other.

Chapter 11: Sunrise Delight

Marci woke me up at sunrise, and wanted me to have sex with her again. No problem!!

We didn't even bother to get up and brush our teeth first. I enjoyed the raw smell of Marci's breath. We French kissed as my erect cock slid into her pussy for the second time.

After squirting my load deeply into Marci's pussy, we kissed and cuddled in the quiet red hues of sunrise peeking through the sheer curtains.

Then I suddenly thought of something important to discuss.

"Hey Marci, you've let me cum inside your pussy twice now. We didn't use a condom. What's up with that? Sorry, but I didn't even think about protection because we were having so much fun. Are you on the pill?"

Marci giggled. "No, I'm not on the pill... but I know my own body. I won't be fertile for another 2 weeks. We're safe, Justin. No worries!"

"Cool,; I like the way you think, Marci. I've always hated the idea of a condom, anyways. Don't they just seem like a rude, gross, and disgusting barrier to intimacy? A condom would be like wearing a miniature trash bag down there... as though my semen is some sort of nasty awful poison that would need to be collected, yanked out of your pussy, and then unceremoniously disposed of by flushing down the toilet. Am I right or am I right?"

Marci couldn't answer because she was trying to keep from laughing hysterically. I started laughing, too. We could hear noises and loud talking coming from the kitchen, so we weren't concerned about being noticed.

"OMG, Justin, you are SO FUNNY!! Would it be okay for me to tell you that I love you like a boyfriend? You're not just a sibling-with-benefits..."

"No problem, Marci. Thank you for the world's best compliment. I feel the same way about you, too."

It was the beginning of a new day. It was also the beginning of a new life, so to speak... maybe the beginning of 2 new lives.

Chapter 12: Agnostic... or Not?

All day long during the holiday festivities, I thought about Marci and how much I loved her. I wasn't easy for me to act normal, but I tried.

The darkness of night and bedtime couldn't come soon enough for me. Once again, Marci and I shared kissing and making sweet love in her childhood bed.

Afterwards in the darkness, the silent ponderings in my mind took me down a meandering path as Marci and I cuddled in the warmth underneath the covers.

Was I really an agnostic? Maybe not.

How could there be no God when such a wonderfully beautiful creation named Marci was lying next to me? I decided that God really did exist, and He was royally blessing both me and Marci by gifting us to each other.

Hey... the Old Testament Bible is full of incest, and plenty of it was blessed by God. Why should the ancient peoples have been encouraged to enjoy the thrilling pleasures of sibling sex (such as the offspring of Adam & Eve, and Noah's kids), but now it's strictly forbidden? NOT FAIR!! I was enjoying the thrill of incest with Marci, I was falling in love with her, and that was that. No way was I going to stop now. I thanked God for Marci and for bringing her to me.

Blasphemy? Perhaps most people would say so... but that's how I felt. There was not even the slightest twinge of guilt for anything that Marci and I had enjoyed sharing together. Case closed.

Chapter 13: Invitation... and Acceptance

The next morning at sunrise, Marci awoke me so we could make love again.

Cuddling together afterwards, I whispered a bunch of stuff into Marci's cute little ear.

"Hey Marci, you're the best sister ever!! Know what? I've fallen absolutely, hopelessly, and madly in love with you... and I'm also madly in love with that sweet little wet pussy between your legs. I don't want to lose you. I can't live without you. How about if you move to Houston, and live with me in my condo? I want you to be my taboo girlfriend. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I'd marry you if we weren't siblings. Plus, there's a Walmart a block away from the condo. Maybe you could ask for a transfer??"

"Gosh, Justin... this is awfully sudden and a huge change in my life. I love you, too. But please let me think about it for a while, okay?"

"Hey, no problem Marci!! Take as much time as you need. I love you!!"

About 5 seconds passed as we cuddled.

"I've decided to accept your offer, Justin. How could I not? And yes, I've fallen romantically in love with you, too."

"Wow, great!! OMG, I love you Marci!! Thank you!! We'll have a great time together, and we'll have great lives together!!"

So over the next few days... I helped Marci sort through all of her stuff. We arranged to ship the stuff that she wanted (it wasn't very much), and we sold / donated / gave away the rest.

Chapter 14: Role Reversals

During our nightly cuddle sessions after making love, Marci and I enjoyed whispering our plans for the future that we would soon be sharing in Houston.

On the final night before I flew back to Houston, Marci had a few interesting observations that she whispered to me before we fell asleep.

"Hey Justin, did you realize that both of your lovers have had weird role reversals? What I mean is that the one female who was supposed to provide you with erotic pleasures... your wife Karen... flatly refused to honor that basic marriage expectation. And then there's your little sister... me... the one female on Earth who is never supposed to provide you with erotic pleasures. Yet I'm the one who has been giving you the best orgasms of your life, right? Plus... you're my brother and my boyfriend now. So that's another role reversal. Weird, huh?"

Marci's comments made me laugh. "Yeah, that's definitely weird, Marci... and HOT, too!"

Chapter 15: Epilogue

In mid-January 2016, Marci arrived in Houston and moved into my condo... which was now OUR condo. Her request for a job transfer to the Walmart near our condo was approved without delay. We've been a happy taboo couple in the year-plus-a-few-months following her moving in.

Of course, whenever Marci and I are together... I always make certain to turn off my cell phone!!

==============================================

12