All Comments on 'My Sister Shannon Pt. 02'

by chriscole12

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME..FANTASTIC

Can't wait to see those fabulous tits again.

How about some fucking next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Story's getting better.

kinkboikinkboiover 6 years ago

So hot! I hope they go further....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

Many sisters like to tease bro by giving flashes up skirt or down blouse. Knowing guy jerks off is exciting. Sometime it goes further and is even more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Reminds me of how my sister & I started our sexual relationship many years ago. Hope this story goes down the same path!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Very good continuation -- I think Shannon might suck his cock as she likes his cock but likes him squirting his load more. I have no doubt it's as arousing to her as it is for him. They are close to more intense sexual events at this rate. Cannot wait for more chapters, a nice progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was awesome, reminded me of my first times with my younger brother.

- Melody

TLMorganTLMorganover 6 years ago

He's getting closer!!! He got to see her huge tits and touch them with his cock!

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Part 3 hurry so I can read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please..

Great story. Never had a sister, but can imagine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally Hot Sister!

Stellar story..hardly wait until Pt 3 is done and published!!

chriscole12chriscole12over 6 years agoAuthor
Working on part 3

Thanks for the comments! I'm about 1/3 done part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Hell Yeah keep going!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope Shannon cumes through

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Chapter two was even hotter than chapter one! Hopefully the next chapter will continue to climb the hotness scale. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

But sex happens much too automatically. Much too mechanically.

She's topless. So why not tell her brother how sensitive her tits are? And play with her nipples to show him how fast they become hard?

She's pantsless because she'd about to masturbate herself. Why not describe her pussy? Clean shaven? Hairy? Trimmed/manicured? Why doesn't she tell him how wet she is? And show him her wet fingers? And let him smell them? Taste them?

And while he's jerking, ask him to describe to her exactly what he's thinking about? And, instead of hurrying along to his orgasm, slow things down and have him keep jerking -- but slowly to delay his cumming?

Too much in the way of potentially erotic details are simply bypassed.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Now there's some sex. But it happens much too fast. Not nearly enough buildup; they just go right at it. And descriptions of sex were too short. Too lacking in details. Too little teasing.

Needed some dialog with her asking him if he liked the way her tits looked. Do they look as good as he imagined? What did he think about when he jerked off to her? Did he jerk quickly and cum quickly? Did he jerk slowly to drag out the pleasure, and keep from cumming too fast? What did her nipples look like? Big? Small? Did the tips stick out? How far?

What did her pussy look like? Shaved? Hairy? Groomed? How wet was it? Could he smell it? Did he like the smell? Why didn't she come close to him to he could see her fingering her pussy close-up? So he could smell it? Could he see her clit? What did she do to it?

Why didn't she drag out the mutual masturbation to prolong their pleasure?

Too many things coud have happened that didn't. Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous