All Comments on 'My Sister Shannon Pt. 03'

by chriscole12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Love where this is going.

I am so hard thinking about fucking both tits & her ass.

Hurry with the next chapter.

Looking forward to the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the conclusion..

You should have him fuck his mom too!

Eyecandy01Eyecandy01over 6 years ago
Need Chapter 4

This was such a good story. Turns me on every time I read it and have the most amazing orgasms because of it. When can we get the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Love the story and the hints at extending it or eventually broadening it. Wish each chapter was longer though or you add more chapters and don't conclude it so soon.

chriscole12chriscole12over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Working on the conclusion now, and yes thinking about continuing it with Chris and his mom when Shannon goes back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come on

look man ain't throwing any shade but could the conclusion come any later?

Just want to know hot long till next chapter.

chriscole12chriscole12over 6 years agoAuthor

Wow, you’re so polite about it I’ll get right on it! LOL, I’m working on it. It’s 50% done but I took a break from it over the holidays. It will be finished soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Smoking hot! The description is so clear and precise, it's almost like being in the room with them. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Premise still good.

Story getting less good.

Again it's a rush through the sex.

There was a week of teasing. No description of it. Just saying it doesn't do it.

The surprise blowjob began mid-blowjob. No leading up to it. No foreplay. No use of her hand/s on his cock in anticipation of cock into mouth. No teasing/edging duting the blowjob. Just: OK cock in mouth. Suck suck. Cum.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Premise still good.

Bur sex it really too fast. It starts too abruptly. It's over too fast.

As the chapters go on you seem to be in more of a rush to finish them.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous