All Comments on 'My Sister Stacey Pt. 03'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Hot story

Just love this series, you write very well in my opinion. I hope you keep going with this sexy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was surprisingly mature

Wow is the least I can say about this chapter. I was actually expecting things to escalate with their father but nothing in this fashion and proportion. Their mom sure had her hand full of his crap and it was high noon for him to get the fuck out and leave them live their lives they way the were supposed to, foul language might have been an even bigger surprise but it fit the situation perfectly. Praise to Stacey for her choice of moment to break her news and actually staying defiant to the end. The whole conversation with Mel was done in equally mature manner and although all of them hurt right now it was something to behold and will bring them peace in the long run. The situation they find themselves in is somewhat unique but as it turned out is the point that connects them and makes the friendly bond that much stronger. I'm really happy they got that settled and are now on the road to finally be the real couple they so wished to be in their own place with their own rules. Of course I'm also looking forward to the moment they tell their mother about it (or maybe get caught by her intuition) but I don't expect any major fallout from it - love is more important in this case I think.

Proudly gave it a well worthy 5+ and already look forward o the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Can’t they share? Since they’re all being very mature about this; it doesn’t mean that they are lesbians or even bisexual, they just love each other. Why not be a Polyamorous set?

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Love it so far...but

As others have pointed out...there's nothing in the story to suggest that Stacey or Mel couldn't handle sharing him. It would be a shame to see her just dissapear...and I'd love to see him get an excuse to pulvarize Mel's brother (and his father too...but that seems to have resolved itself already)

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Still not happy

with the way this story is going. Stacey and Shawn still seem negative about the success of a long term relationship. They seem overly afraid of other people finding out about their relationship. It's encouraging that Mel made them promise to stand together against all attempts to condemn/end their relationship.

Mel seems a good person and a good friend but I hope the story doesn't go down the road of a shared relationship between Stacey, Shawn and Mel. With any luck Mel may reconnect with her brother Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If this does go down for the three-way relationship what was the point of all this drama and decision making process if nothing was actually decided and anyone was actually chosen?! Not to mention the romance side of the incestous relationship will just puff into thin air with another person added - not to mention hiding a three-way is even harder!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
I REALLY LOVED IT!

Five Stars all the way!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Realistic

I was very moved by this story. I gave it five stars for a number of reasons, but one in particular. It was believable in its emphasis on the ambiguity and conflict felt by Stacy and Shawn. This is what I would imagine real life sibcest situations to be like. They were both realistic about what their future together might bring. In my fantasy I imagine them a lifelong couple but it certainly won't be easy, let alone conventional in any sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more chapters!

All your stories are great reads! We need more chapters to this story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Good! Want more!

Great series! Really like the flow of the story, left me wanting more, really hoping you decide to continue this story! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Different possible ending?

When i was reading the fi al chaoter one of the things i was hoping Stacey might say to mel would be along the lines of "you know, if you're okay with it. I wouldn't mind too much to share him with you" or something like that and have them all end up together. And have mel amd stacey get some lesbian action

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
love this story - no surprise

now i can read chapter 4. this was a great chapter. liked the mom with the private eye, the mel/stacey thing, and of course, the dialogue. you need MANY more chapters here. i hope 4 isn't the end!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Makes me think of my FAVORITE STORY WRONG NUMBER.

I love this story ALMOST as much that series.

Can't wait for Chapter 4. I have some ideas I wish were in the last chapter, LIKE.

1) Mom had fucked her brothers in college.

2) Mel and Alex talk it out and he makes love with Mel. Now the four of them can blend there love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I call bullshit

So I know it’s a story but fucking bullshit. NO guy whose about to dump a girlfriend who is still hot for him and in love with him would tell her that he started fucking his sister last night. That shit sends you to jail, wrath of a woman scorned....

Just no fucking way, never.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
A Really Engaging Series!

Man, i thought i put a lot of sex in my writing but he’s inside her every time they turn around. Of course, it seems like it is her idea most of the time. Every guys dream is to have their woman to come on to him and tell him that she has to have him inside her ASAP.

The internet seems to say that incest is illegal in every state in the union and that it is a misdemeanor and not a felony. And in most cases it is not prosecuted if both partners have consented. Besides, how are the going to prove it unless a witness has actually observed the act which is not very unlikely. How many people ever go to jail for a misdemeanor?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
hmm

I thought for sure Mel would join them as a lover and act as his gf to help keep their cover.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Time to add Mel

Glad the Dad is gone.

Can’t wait to see where Mom visits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wholly mother of god!

So deliciously EVENT f.... full. I liked it so much since you kept it real, much unlike the others who write graphic porn from the perspective of a 15 year old MCU fan!!! (got that off my chest) Almost never incest happens in a vacuum; messy, complicated, heart wrenching agony. And pain is the only vehicle of progress.

You gotta try your hand at the mainstream stuff. " day's of our lives" can't hold a candle next to this!

Great Job, carry on. Thank you

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT TALE...LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh wow, really, the asshole dad was fucking his secretary? Well, damn, whoever could have seen something like that coming!? It's totally not a cliche or overused in these stories at all. *sarcasm*

Joking aside, I'm getting annoyed with these two and their hesitancy to fully commit. They're letting lingering fears and doubts prevent them from going all-in when they should that they should. For fuck sake, just take the plunge already and go for it. Screw everyone else. I think she is more unsure than him, and he seems to be too concerned for his ex, who really only loved him because he was a kind of surrogate for the love she really wanted (from her own brother, who rejected her cruelly). Honestly, someone bang their heads together and make them see sense. Stop dragging this out and get on with it please.

Final note, I'm glad he didn't fuck Mel. Was worried there for a bit that this was gonna be ruined by adding an extra to the mix. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous