My Sister Stacey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Yeah. It was good." I replied.

"Good. She's a really sweet girl."

"Yeah, she is. So, what's dad going to do?"

"I don't know or really care. He probably needs to find a job. He won't have one tomorrow by lunch. Neither will that little tramp. She's Stacey's age, by the way. I hope that pussy was worth it to him."

"Oh, wow." I said. My dad really shit the bed. I felt little pity for him, because despite her facade of being cool, calm and collected, I knew my mom was devastated. "Do you need me to come home, Mom?"

"No, everything is under control here. Your father is coming this afternoon to get the rest of his clothes and that'll be that. This house and everything in it, I bought with my money. The only thing he has in life is his car and his clothes."

"You don't think he'll cause any trouble do you?"

"No, he doesn't have the balls." She said. Where had this salty language been all my life? "Besides, I'll be shopping. Joe and Robert will meet him. Stacey and I packed up everything before bed last night."

"Where's Stacey?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot to tell you. She left over an hour ago. She was coming to see you. I thought you knew, Mel called her this morning."

"No, I didn't know." I wondered what was discussed between the two of them. "You sure you don't need her there?"

"I'm sure. I think I'm going to the house in Aspen for a week or so. I need to just think about things."

"You're sure you don't need anything?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Just make sure Stacey has fun, and you two don't think about this all too much. I'll call you when I get back."

"Ok, Mom. I love you. Call us if need anything."

"I will. I love you, too." She hung up the phone.

Wow, I thought to myself. What a weekend. I sat there thinking for what seemed like a long while. In reality, it may have been 20 minutes. I heard a knock at the door and I went to answer it. I opened the door to see Stacey standing there. She was carrying two big suitcases and a back pack.

"Sorry, there's more in the car." She said. I smiled at her and took the big suitcases.

"Planning to stay awhile?" I asked.

"Yes. I am."

I sat the suitcases down in the living room and turned around to have her grab me in a ferocious hug.

"I missed you so much."

"Yeah me too." I agreed.

"I guess Mom filled you in?"

"Yeah, she did. Pretty crazy." I replied.

"It was. I know I shouldn't be this way, but I wish you could have seen his face when mom gave him that envelope." She shook her head.

"I'm sure that was something."

"It was." She smiled.

"So, she also mentioned that Mel called you this morning." I said.

"Oh, uh, yeah. She did."

"And?"

"You know what we talked about. She said she told you everything." She replied.

"She did. Did she tell you what else she told me?" She released me from the hug and walked away. She was facing away from me.

"She told me that too."

"What do you think about it?"

"I don't like it. I didn't want Mel to have to decide." She said.

"You wanted me to, though."

"I know. I was being selfish. I thought that maybe if it was your decision, it wouldn't necessarily be my fault that she gets hurt."

"Exactly, it would be my fault."

"I'm sorry, Shawn. I wasn't thinking very clearly when I left yesterday. I cried and thought about it the whole way home. I was going to call you when I got there, but I figured you'd probably already called her."

I just nodded.

"So, where does this leave things?" The uncertain look on her face hurt me to the core.

"Stace, I'm closer to you than any girl I've ever known. I love you more than anything. Friday night and yesterday were amazing. I can't deny that. We do need to face the facts though."

"Yes, I know."

"I mean, are we always going to be a secret? Are you prepared to tell Mom?"

"Well, not yet!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't mean we'd call her now, but you know what I'm saying."

"Yes, I do. Maybe we give it some time?" She wrapped her arms around me again.

"So, you can see if I work out, or not?" I asked, shaking my head at her.

"You might get sick of me first!"

"Maybe, maybe not." I leaned down and kissed her.

"That took long enough."

"I wanted to make you want it."

"I want that and so much more right now." She replied.

"I thought so, but why don't we see if the management office is open and find out if we can get a 2-bedroom apartment."

"We only need one bedroom, Shawn." She smiled devilishly.

I nodded towards the two suitcases to our left, "If that's not everything, we're going to need the closet space."

"You don't want to give me all of your closet space?" She laughed.

"Not particularly. Come on, let's go, they're only open like three hours a day on Sunday."

"Okay, but you better ravage me when we get back." She grinned.

"I'll see what I can do."

-----------------

We were in luck. The end of the semester freed up numerous apartments. One was even currently ready. It was expensive, but when we toured it, I knew it would be perfect. Stacey agreed. We signed the lease and got the keys. Since my existing lease didn't expired until the end of May, we'd have plenty of time to move. We were walking back to my apartment, holding hands.

"Maybe Mom wouldn't mind." She said.

"You don't think so? Why do you say that?"

"It's nothing particular, but she's just said things that make me think, it might not shock her like you think it would."

"I don't know, babe. I think she might freak out if we told her that we were in love and have been fucking like rabbits."

"I don't think she'd freak out."

"What's she said that makes you feel that way?"

"Last night after daddy left, she was just talking about how good it was that I was going to be with you again and that you always looked after me and took care of me ever since we were little."

"I still don't think she'd be cool with how I'm going to "take care" of you when we get back home."

"We'll see. If we want this to work, we'll need to tell her. I don't want to be sneaking around behind her back. Daddy did enough of that."

"Okay, we'll see." I said.

"Besides, if we're meant to be, we'll make it work, even if the whole world is against us. I don't want that, but I'm prepared to, if you'll come with me." She said.

"You mean that?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do. I've thought about all of this so much. I knew that if I could face telling you, I could face whatever came afterwards, as long as you felt the same way about me."

I stopped her and pulled her in my arms. I gave her a long, lingering kiss. "You're crazy, you know that, right?"

"And you're not?" She smiled.

"A little bit."

"Shawn, it's going to be okay. We've got each other. I know how you are, and how you're thinking this all over."

"I am, but yeah, I think it's going to be ok."

"Good. Now let's get home. I'm so fucking horny for you."

"Maybe we should go get some lunch first."

"Absolutely not. Your lunch is ready and waiting for you."

"Oh?" I grinned.

"Yes. It is."

I opened the door and she began shedding her clothes. She turned to help me. We kissed and touched. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I fell on the bed pulling her down on top me. Our kisses and caresses became more fervent, needier. My hard cock was trapped between our bodies. She started rubbing her smooth wet pussy up and down on it, driving me wild with desire.

"I love you so fucking much," she panted as I licked and sucked on the soft skin of her neck.

"Mmmm, me too baby."

"Good." She raised up off me and reached between us. She grabbed my throbbing cock and lined it up with her wetness. She lowered herself on me and we both groaned as she slid down my length.

"God, that's so good. I rubbed myself for an hour last night thinking about you."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, but it was nothing close to the way this feels right now."

"God, I hope not. This is fucking amazing." I cupped her breasts and rubbed her hard nipples.

"It is. Mmmm, Shawn."

"I know baby. So, good. You're so fucking sexy riding my cock."

"Thank you. I love looking down at you. Fuck, you don't know how bad I hoped this weekend would finally come." She said.

"Mmmmm. I understand baby. But it's happened." I agreed.

"Yes. Oh, god, that's good." Her hips moved in a slow steady rhythm. She was driving me crazy. My sweet, sexy little sister. "I can't wait to move into our apartment. I've dreamed of that since I decided I wasn't going back."

"Good. I like the idea too."

"It'll just be ours Shawn. Where we can love one another, and share our lives."

"Yes. I love that." I said.

"Good. I was hoping you would."

"Oh god, Stace. That feels so good baby."

"Mmm Yes." She groaned.

Her hips moved in a steady, grinding rhythm. Not too fast and not too slow. We just enjoyed the thrill of our lovemaking. She threw her head back and groaned as she rode me. My hands continually roamed her luscious body, from her arms, to her breasts, to her hips. I loved rubbing my hands over soft skin as she worked herself up and down on my cock.

"God, I love you touching me," she moaned.

"Uh huh," I grunted. She was driving me wild. "Baby, I'm there."

"Oh good. I've been fighting it."

I got there just a second or two before she did. I could feel her pussy contract around my spasming cock. I pulled her down to me and held her as the wave of pleasure rolled over her. The wonderful sensations finally faded and I just held her tightly to my chest.

"Wow, that keeps getting better I think." She finally said.

"Yeah, me too. Every time."

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What?" I asked.

"Mel, is going to stop by later."

"Why?"

"She wanted to talk to us both."

"She has though."

"Shawn, she said she needs to do this. I agree."

"Ok, I just don't want to keep tearing open the open wound. Last night was hard."

"She said she knew it was for you."

"It wasn't for her?"

"Yes, but she said that it helped her to know that it was me and not some other girl."

"You never had any idea? I mean you two were pretty good friends."

"It's not something you tell everyone about, Shawn!"

"I know, but I still can't believe you were both feeling the same things."

"Me either. We talked about that a long time this morning."

I nodded as she continued.

"It's really crazy. I always thought that I was so awful for feeling the things I did, and one of my best friends was feeling the same things. I'd give anything for her to have what we've shared this weekend."

"Yeah, I just want to beat Alex's face in." I said, angrily.

"That won't solve anything." She countered.

"It'll make me feel better though."

"Yeah, but still." She added.

"I hear you."

"We should probably get up. She said she'd come over about 1."

"Okay."

———————————-

We were sitting on the couch, when there was a knock at the door. I stood up to answer it. Mel stood at the door, a slight smile on her face. She slowly walked in and gave me a hug. Stacey joined us and they hugged as well. We all sat at the table. There was a long silence as the three of us just looked at one another.

Finally, Mel spoke. "I just wanted to come over today to tell you both again how I feel. I never expected this to happen, but now that it has, I want you both to know I'm going to be okay. I'm so happy for both of you."

I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. Stacey did likewise.

"Mel, I appreciate you saying that, but you know that this is really hurting me all the same." I said.

"I know it is, but it'll pass." Mel said soothingly.

I nodded somberly.

I could see tears welling in her eyes. "There's just one other thing I need to ask of you both. Just promise me, that you'll always try for one another, not just give up because it's hard or someone tells you it's wrong. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes," Stacey answered, through a sudden burst of tears.

Mel looked at me. "Yes, babe, I promise." I was crying.

"I should go." Mel said, sobbing. "I love you both, so much."

We all stood up. I took each of them in an arm and hugged them, as we all cried. Finally, Mel broke the hug.

"Call me sometime, we'll go do something fun." She smiled, wiping her eyes.

"Sure, we'd love that." Stacey replied.

"See you guys." She opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"God, I feel fucking awful." Stacey said after the door was closed.

"Yes, me too." I replied. "This is what she wanted, though."

"She's saying that, but we're still hurting her, and I feel really awful about it."

"Maybe she's right, and it'll pass." I offered.

"Maybe." She wrapped her arms around me. "It's killing me right now. I wouldn't have handled it as well as she just did."

"No, me either." I led her to the couch.

We sat in silence, holding hands. There were so many things going on in my head. I was sure she was in the same place.

"You're ok with this right?" She asked.

"Yes, of course, why are you asking that?"

"I just want to be sure." She replied.

"I'm sure, are you?" I answered.

"I think so."

"You think, you don't know?" I asked.

"Shawn, yes, I know, but I'm just worried about it."

"Why?"

"Like you said this morning, are we always going to keep it a secret? What are people going to think?"

"Stacey, if we want to share this, eventually we're going to have to tell people." I replied.

"I know, but that still scares me."

"We survived telling, Mel."

"That's a unique case though, wouldn't you say?" Stacey asked.

"Well, yes, but that's one of the two most difficult ones I've thinking about."

"Mom?"

"Yeah. She's the other one."

"Look, let's just get through the next couple months. Maybe it'll just take care of itself."

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her. "I appreciate your optimism, baby sister. We'll just have to see."

"I hate to change the subject, but I skipped breakfast."

"Oh, getting hungry, are we?" I smiled.

"Yes. I'm ravenous."

"Nice vocabulary word."

"Oh, you know, a year at Harvard and all."

"Uh, huh. Well, us public school morons use words with fewer syllables."

"Maybe, but you public school morons sure know how to welcome a girl to her new school." She stood up and started peeling her clothes off.

"Hey, I thought you were hungry." I asked, admiring her as her bra landed on the couch.

"For you." She smiled wickedly. Her shorts and panties quickly hit the floor.

"Ok." I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock.

"That's exactly what I'm hungry for. We can eat later. She knelt in front of me and took me in her loving mouth...

12