My Sister Won't Back Off!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG you guys, that feels so nice." She said as she breathed harder and faster.

Then Sara dropped her legs to side of the recliner giving us better access to her pussy. I pulled Sara's thong to the side and rubbed around her pussy opening. Lynn went for her clit and gently brought it to life with her fingers. Then after a few minutes of this Lynn went for her clit with her tongue. I slid my finger in and out of my sister pussy and Lynn flicked her tongue over Sara's clit faster and faster. Within a few minutes Sara climaxed hard, a few little spurts of cum soaked my hand and Lynn's face. Sara sat up and pushed us back.

"That's enough you two, I'm too sensitive to do this anymore. It's Tom's turn to cum now." Sara explained.

Sara sat up and led us to my room by the hand. Lynn and me looked at each other with a mischievous grin and she licked her lips. When we made it to my room I pulled the covers back and laid down in the middle of my bed. Sara and Lynn sat down on either side of me. They began to kiss and rub my cock above me. Then Sara pulled off my shorts and my cock popped out big and hard as a rock.

"OMG it is big Sara, you were not kidding."

"Remember what I told you to do?"

"Yes."

Then the girls began to kiss my cockhead at the same time. Their tongues felt amazing as they feasted on my cockhead. Then they began to hum at the same time and each slid there open mouths up and down the side of my shaft in unison. I had never experienced a blow job like this before and I could feel my pre-cum oozing out. They continued to hum while each of them sucked their side of my cock. I loved the sight before my eyes. Two sexy 1/2 naked girls, working me over with a fever of lust.

Then they began to take turns, trying to deep throat me. Each going for about ten times up and down my shaft. The alternation between them was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I was enjoying the way each of them sucked me differently. Sara sucked harder and deep throated me more. Lynn was pumping my shaft and sucking my cockhead. They took turns doing this for about 5 or 6 minutes and I couldn't take anymore.

I began to erupted in Lynn's mouth and then she passed my cock to my sister. A few jets hit Lynn's face as Sara took over. Sara started jacking my dick hard and fast as I continued to explode in my her mouth. Sara sucked up every last drop and then she kissed Lynn.

They made out as I stared in awe. I had never been in a three way before and I was mesmerized the entire time. My little sister was a total nymph freak and I loved it. I pulled them down on my chest and we all took turns kissing each other. After a while I suggested we take a break and lay by the pool.

The girls helped me up and we went out by the pool to relax for a while. The girls put their tops back on and we enjoyed the sun for a while. Then my sister began to discuss the wild threesome we just had.

"Did you like that big brother?"

"That was amazing, you girls are way too hot!"

"That was unbelievable, I can't believe we just did that." Said Lynn.

"Tommy, we want to try one more thing." Said Sara.

"I can't wait..."

We laid by the pool for a while so I could get rejuvenated. I enjoyed seeing the girls on display for me. It wasn't long before I began to feel horny again and ready for my sisters next idea. Lynn and my sister were sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet dangling in the water. I snuck up behind them and pushed them in. My sister got out and wrestled with me for a few minutes before I tossed her in again. Lynn came up behind me and tried to pull my shorts down. I fought back and pulled her bikini top off and pushed her in as well.

"Ok Tommy, I think it's time for round two!" Sara stated.

"Yeah Tommy, you ready for round two? We are!" Lynn replied.

"Uh sure, why not." I said casually, with butterflies in my stomach.

"Follow us Tommy."

I followed them into Sara's room and admired their ass's as we made our way. When we were all in Sara's room she closed the door and removed Lynn's bikini bottoms. Then Lynn removed Sara's top and thong and they got on her bed. They got themselves into a 69 position and put on quite a sexy show. I stood there slowly pumping my cock as I watched the live sex show. Soon they began to go at it with wild passionate and desire. Lynn was on top and her ass was facing me. I slid my cock up to her cunt and rubbed it around her crack and my sister's tongue.

Lynn was losing control and came on my sister's face. Then my sister got up and they both got on all fours next to each other.

"Come on brother, fuck us both."

"Yeah Tom, we want to feel that big fucking cock of yours up our cunts."

"Ok, sure."

I got on the bed with them and put my index finger's into their pussy's at the same time. I slowly warmed them up and ready for a good fucking.

"Who wants me first?"

"Tom, do your sister first, I want to see you guys fuck."

I got behind my sister and penetrated her with my big cock from behind. I got her going and soon within a few minutes I was deep inside her with my hard thrusts. Lynn was rubbing her pussy as she watched us have wild nasty incest.

I pulled out and got behind Lynn with my sister's love juice all over my cock. It was wet and ready to take on this tight little Asian pussy. I lined up my dick to her snatch and pushed real hard just to get the head in. Lynn shrieked with joy. Sara was rubbing her pussy like crazy as she watched me penetrate her sexy little friend. I let Lynn adjust to my girth and pushed again a little deeper. Lynn was panting and shaking like crazy.

"Oh Tom, take me deep. Take my virgin pussy."

"Yeah Tommy, give it to her long and strong. Break that hymen and pound her good."

Lynn was very tight and I took more time letting her adjust to the size of my cock. I pushed in hard little by little, opening up her up for the first time. I felt a little snap inside Lynn's vagina and broke her hymen. Lynn shrieked and shook the bed. I kept penetrating her deeper and deeper. It was a labor of love and took my time deflowering her virgin pussy.

The friction was intense and I finally had myself buried all the way inside Lynn. Sara got up and began to massage Lynn's clit as I began to give her all my manhood. I was going as fast as I could, but I wasn't going that fast due to the tightness of here virgin pussy. Sara continued to rub Lynn's clit and had her other hand on Lynn's ass cheek.

My god it was intense, the room was filled with our sex noises and

the smell of uninhibited sex. My sister and I worked Lynn over with our nympho lust. Lynn was soon screaming and coming like crazy. I bit my lip and fucked her as hard as I could. I pounded her good and hard for at least 10 minutes before I felt the rush of an orgasm building up fast.

I pulled out just in time and erupted my load on Lynn's back. I shot spurt after spurt on her back. I felt weak and my body fell on Lynn's back, our body's wet with perspiration and cum. I embraced Lynn's body and held her tight. I spun around on my back and with a girl on each side we all began to make out again.

I knew I had just popped Lynn's cherry and knew there had to be a little blood. So I suggested we take this to the shower. The girls agreed and we took a long hot sexy shower together. Of course we played with each other and I had fun washing both girls pussy's and ass's.

The day was winding down and Lynn had to get going home. We all kissed good bye and Lynn took off. We watched our friend drive off, no longer a virgin. Sara had to go clean up her sheets and I had to finish my studies. Things were getting back to normal for the rest of the day. We had dinner with my parents and played it cool. My Mom was acting a little weird and seemed upset. I was worried she knew something about our new sexual interests or something.

I was completely wrong. After dinner my sister came into my room and explained what she knew. My sister was going to the tennis club unannounced to play a game with my Mom. She claimed she saw my Mom making out in her car with some guy a few days ago. My Mom was having an affair and my sister caught her red handed.

Sara told me she was blackmailing my Mom into buying her a new car and Mom was very rattled. I was shocked that my Mom had a wild side to her. She didn't seem like the cheating kind of wife. Sara had Mom on the ropes and had a lot of power over her. That was why my Mom was so upset. She was caught by Sara the blackmailer. Sara relished the power over Mom. I felt sorry for my Mom and told Sara to give her a break. Sara said she would think about it.

Again I woke up in the middle of the night with Sara naked in my bed, spooning me from behind. I was horny and we made hot incestuous love again. I was having the best sex with my sister and hoped it would never end. Again she went to her room before my Mom woke us up.

My day dragged by, I couldn't wait to see what my sister was up to when I got home. I pulled up and saw Mom's car as well as my sister's on the driveway. I entered the house and it was quiet. I went to my room and saw my sister and mother laying out by the pool. Maybe my sister and mom made up...

I was very wrong. I went out to say hi to them and was surprised to see my mom wearing my sister's black thong bikini. My sister was wearing a hot pink bikini and a big grin, looking like a cat that just found the buttermilk. My mom was visibly upset and they both greeted me with a nice hello.

"Hi Mom, what's going on?"

"Son I know your sister told you she caught making out with a guy in the parking lot of the club a few days ago."

"Yes, I know Mom."

"Sara is very upset with me and has threatened to tell your Dad if I don't follow her order's."

Sara was grinning like a demon as my mom continued.

"What order's Mom?"

"Since I can't buy her a new car right now, she decided to punish me for my little indiscretion. Son I only kissed the guy that one time, it was a mistake and I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt your Father or you kids."

"Mom I'm glad you didn't have sex with the guy but you shouldn't continue with the affair."

"Yes I agree, I won't but now your sister is making impossible demands."

"Like what Mom?"

"Well I promised to keep it in the family from now on."

"What do you mean Mom?"

"Yeah, Mom has to have sex with you and if you guys don't, I will tell Dad everything."

"Sara, have you lost your mind?" I pleaded.

"I told her I saw you jacking off to me laying out by the pool. I have you both in my control, if you don't put on a little show for me and have sex one time, I am telling Daddy."

"Oh sis, don't do this to Mom. Give her a break."

"Tommy Dad will be home around 6:30, if you guys don't have sex, your both busted."

"OMG, you are serious?"

"Very, now let go inside."

I followed my Mom and sister inside, my Mom's ass looked sexy as hell in that thong. We went to my Mom's room and sat on the king bed. My Mom was tearing up and I was suddenly attracted to my sexy Mom more than ever. I always had the hot's for Mom, but that was mostly a few years ago in High School. Mom was very attractive, her tennis and exercise kept her body trim and sexy. She had long brown hair and big boobs like my sister. I felt bad for my Mom and suddenly grateful to my naughty sister.

"Well?" Sara said with a mean look on her face.

My Mom moved closer to me and she kissed me softly on the lip's.

"Mom this is crazy, are you sure you can do this?"

"We have to son. She could cause us a lot of problems."

"Ok Mom, If you say so."

I kissed my Mom back and we started to put on a show for my nasty little sister. I put my arms around my Mom and we slid closer together. I continued to kiss my Mom and glanced over at my sister who was rubbing her boobs and looked very pleased with herself.

I moved my hand down to my Mom's breast and rubbed the side and brought her nipples to life. I was getting very turned on and wanted to thank my sister right there. My sister untied my Mom's bikini top and Mom let it fall off her shoulders. I continued to kiss my Mom with more passion and felt her warm breast in my hand.

Mom started to kiss me back with more passion and we fell back on her bed side by side. I continued to kiss her and massage her big breast's. My Mom felt my aching cock against her leg and took a deep breath. Then she boldly reached for my cock and stroked it up and down slowly. I slid my hand down to my Mom's pussy for the first time and she shivered as she felt my touch.

"Oh Mom, I'm sorry you have to do this with me. I have always been attracted to you. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh Son, you have no idea."

Mom spread her legs for me and gave me complete access to her pussy. I slid my fingers under the front of her thong and felt her wetness growing and her inhibitions leaving. I got on top of my Mom and began to grind her with my hard-on. My sister tugged my shorts off from behind and I was completely naked on my hot Mother. My cock was grinding my Mom's pussy and it was such a turn on. I grinded her and we kissed like lover's, enjoying out new attraction for each other. We continued this for 15 minutes and soon my Mom was wanting me.

"Oh son, make love to Mommy. This is too much, take me Tommy!"

I slid down and slowly removed my Mother's wet thong and tossed it at my grinning sister. My sister caught the thong and inhaled Mom's aroma. I went down on my Mom for the first time, I had always wanted to eat her out. Now my dream was a reality.

Mom's pussy was neatly trimmed and looked sexy and wet. The lip's were slightly parted and glistening with her moisture. I got my face between her legs and opened her lips with my fingers. I began to lick her slit and enjoyed the taste. She was loving my cunt eating skills and spread her legs wide for me. As I was taught by an X girlfriend, I stuck a finger in my Mother and massaged her inner g-spot and began to lightly tease her clitoris with my tongue.

Soon my Mom was moaning out loud and breathing hard. She began to push her pussy mound into my face and lost all control. I began to lick her clitoris harder and rubbed her inner g-spot faster. Mom was soon coming in my face like crazy. I pulled my finger out of Mom and spread her legs wider with my hands. I licked and sucked her sweet succulent pussy with all my gusto. My Mom was squirting little shot's of cum out of her pussy and shaking like crazy. I kept at her pussy till she pushed my head away and pulled me up to face her. I wiped my chin and kissed my beautiful Mom.

"Mom are you Ok?"

"I'm fine son, that was wonderful. Thank you for that, it was very erotic and very enjoyable."

"Tommy and Mother, you still haven't had intercourse. Tommy is hard, are you ready Mom?"

"Sara you are impossible, do you ever stop?" Mom spat at her.

"Mom I know you liked it, so just have fun and take that big cock inside your pussy now."

"Tommy, go ahead. Make love to your Mom, I want you to!"

"Oh Mom, I'm so glad you said that. I want you so bad, my cock aches for you. You are so beautiful and sexy Mom!"

There was a little wet spot under my Mom's butt and her pussy was still nice and wet. My cock was more than ready to do my Mom for the first time. My Mom surprised me and threw me on my back and got over me. She went down on my cock and began to suck me off. I glanced at my sister who was now rubbing her pussy with one hand and her tits with the other.

"Mom, that's enough of that. Give me that hot pussy!"

Mom gave my cock a few last sucks and came up and we kissed more passionately than before. Mom was horny as me and ready to get fucked by her son.

"Oh Honey, your cock is so big and strong. I've never had anything this big inside me. I'm ready."

She took hold of my cock and brought it to her entrance. She began to sit down on my cock and I reached up and massaged her breasts and nipples. Lower and lower she sank on me, her fuck face was cute and sexy. Her mouth was open and she was moaning out loud. I pushed up to get inside her more and loved the way her pussy stretched out for me.

"OMG, this feels so good. Your father hasn't made love to me in months."

This confession made we want to please my Mom even more. She soon had my big cock buried all the way deep inside her. We began to make love with the love and lust we had been feeling for a long time. As we began to go faster and deeper Mom was screaming louder than ever. She was bouncing on me like a wild woman. We screwed our brains out for 20 minutes. Mom's boobs bouncing in my hands and her body trembling out of control. Mom began to cum like it was her first real orgasm. She must of had multiple orgasms as far as I could tell. I tried to focus and give Mom the best sex I could. She slowed down and laid down on my chest in a sweaty mess. I wasn't done yet. Now it was my turn to pound her and cum. I spun her around on her back and put my raging cock back in her to finish her off.

She was looking up at me in amazement, I don't think she had sex like this in a long time. I started to slowly sink into my horny Mom again. She was flushed and didn't seem to know how to handle such wild sex. I put her legs over my shoulders and penetrated her with long deep strokes. I was giving Mom multiple orgasms again, she was in never never land. I was getting close, this was way more than I could handle. I was surprised I had lasted this long. Mom's pussy squeezed me hard and the sensation was too much. I began an amazing orgasm that lasted forever. Mom held me inside her and wouldn't let me go. I erupted inside my Mom and blasted her inner walls with my seed. She felt it and screamed out loud again as we came together. Mother and Son, sharing the most intense pleasure in the world. I held Mom tight and she squeezed me close to her hot sweaty body. Our sex created a huge wet spot on the bed. Mom's pussy was soaking wet with love. We kissed like kids and my sister joined us on the bed. Mom was so satisfied she couldn't be mad at my sister anymore.

We all kissed together and we made Mom our new sex partner. My sister began to kiss my Mom and my Mom resisted at first then gave in as they made out and I watched in amazement.

"Oh Sara your such a bad girl, what am I going to do with you?"

"Mom, I'm sorry I made you do this. I think you needed it more than I thought."

"Oh Honey, it was wonderful!"

Mom continued to kiss my sister and I began to massage my sister's ass.

"Mom let's make Sara cum hard. I feel we owe her for being so bold and firm."

"First we have to spank her for being so naughty."

We got my sister on all fours and we each took turns slapping her ass. I made sure to touch her pussy as I slapped her hot little ass.

Then Mom pulled off Sara's bikini bottoms and I pushed her down on the bed on her back. I began to eat her out and my Mom went to her night stand to retrieve a vibrator. Mom fired up the small vibrator and slid it inside my sisters pussy. We both worked on my sister for a long time. Teasing her clit, rubbing her breasts and making her cum over and over.

I was hard again and got on top of my nasty little sister and fucked her like a slut. Since I had just cum in my Mom I was able to fuck her for almost 30 minutes without coming close to orgasm. The whole time my Mom was massaging her daughters boobs and playing with her clit as I fucked her silly. My sister came several times adding to the huge wet spot on Mom's bed.

I got my sister and mother both on all fours. I began to fuck my sister hard again. Then switched to my Mom and made sensual love to her from behind. Then back to my Sister for some hard fucking and then back to my Mom, tenderly making love to her.

I alternated like this for about 10 minutes making love to my Mom and fucking my Sister hard and fast. Soon I was ready to blow one last big load. I pounded my Sister relentlessly to finish her off. She was screaming like a wild whore and I unloaded inside my bad little Sister. I shot a few spurts of cum inside and finished by squirting all over her ass crack. I rubbed it in and played with her ass. Soon we were all spent and exhausted and fell together in a big sweaty wet mess. I had my Mom and my Sister on each side of me. We cuddled together like lovers and settled down.