My Sister Won't Back Off!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mom can we take a shower together in your big shower?" I pleaded.

"Of course we can. You two are something else, what has gotten into you guys?"

"I don't know Mom, we just got carried away I guess?"

Mom went in and started the shower and my sister pulled the sticky wet sheets off the bed. We joined Mom in the shower and got to enjoy Mom's body in the warm water. I loved washing my Mom's big boobs and body. She was a different person after that day.

I began to meet my Mom for lunch at home while my sister was still at school. Mom would be waiting for me in a sexy teddy or sexy swimsuit. We would often lose control and have hot nasty sex all over the house. My Mom liked to especially fuck in my Sisters room as pay back for starting this. We enjoyed sneaking around behind my Sisters back, fucking and sucking like crazy people.

Mom learned a few new tricks and we continued with our wild sexual desires. My Mom developed a craving for hour long 69 sessions. I loved the way she squealed with delight as her pussy wet my face. I was getting laid like crazy and had to break it off with Megan. I enjoyed having intercourse with Mom as much as I loved screwing my sexy Sister. I was living the dream, I dream I never dreamed of. Mom never had any interest in cheating on Dad anymore. She had everything she needed at home. My sister keeps coming up with wild ideas for us. Usually it's just us and Mom, but Lynn likes to come by frequently and join the party, when Mom isn't around. Dumb Dad is clueless to what is going on under his roof. Mom tries to get my Dad to go on weekend fishing trips with his buddies more often.

As soon as he drives off the wild sex parties begin. We turned my Mom into a nymph, she can't get enough of my cock. It's hard to say who I like having sex with more, my Sister or my Mom. Both are amazing in bed and my little Sister's blackmailing brought out the animal in all of us. We are way wild and kinky, life is one long orgasm for everyone but Dad. To this day he has no idea.