All Comments on 'My Sister Works at The Dinger'

by membrain

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What an really good story

This story kept my cock hard the entire time!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow. A HOT Story!

Whoa!!!!! This is a Sexy, HOT Story. This one had me going and going and going. Can't wait to hear more about this HOT threesome! Incredibly HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow awesome story! Kept me hot the whole time!! Very Sexy Threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow...

Great story!

I was hard the whole time :]

lusthammerlusthammeralmost 12 years ago
Amazing story

It kept getting hotter and hotter. Probably my favorite story on literotica. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ok but not great

the end was not real good he needed to stay with his sister and keep fucking her. by marrying allisin it puts a strain on his relationship with his sister and could ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Story was smoking hot and sexy! The brother constantly stuttering was annoying as fuck, or him talking like he had snot in his nose and throat while having sex, ugh! :/. Dude shoots off like a twelve year old though, lol, you'd figure all those years of jacking off would desensitize him a bit, hehe.

Story ending was really kinda rushed! I was really hoping for a longer chapter and hooefully another chapter too!! Oh well! Thanks for writibg and sharing with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

nasty fuckin hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story, but the ending sucked. Could have dragged it out some and even left it open for a second chapter..... oh well. Next time.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Man!

Meeting Allysin with his friends must be awkward. I mean sure, it's kinda hot to throw it on their friends that they have intimate knowledge of her body but can't touch her but what if they get tempted? I know I'm blabbering so I'll stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Watch where u put ur hands

Fun story but a bit unrealistic about the experience in a strip club private rooms. My fave club has cameras so the bouncers can keep an eye on what's going on. DON"T touch anywhere on a dancer that she tells you is off limits (pussy, ass and sometimes nipples)! Otherwise you're likely to be brusquely thrown out of the club. There's definitely an etiquette to what you can do and touch. --- Have fun when you go!

When the weather is warm I like to wear shorts so during our time in a private room the dancer can rub her crotch on my bare thigh while I squeeze her butt. I've had some great fun doing that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous