All Comments on 'My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 02'

by CortexStim

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I, for one, enjoy the drug element. It breaks the monotony of repetitive plot-lines and motives. If anything, expand your choices of metaphor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

cant say how much this series of event bring back memeries. druged up sex is the bomb and the taboo element of the storie is very erotic. chapter 3 has a good build up cant waight to give it a read.

analismyfriendanalismyfriendabout 11 years ago
Ho. Ly. Shit. One of the best

Wow. I loved every part of this story. I'm sorry I can only give you 5 stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey 'Anonymous' "love it" ...

From your spelling, you sure you're not still under?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cortex. As long as you continue using drugs in your stories I will not read them . If this pisses you off then so be it . You could of written a story just as good with out the drugs , but you chose to use them so i'm choosing not to read your stories .You got a 1* from me and i really hope more people will follow my vote .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Here we go again

Try ur luck in Loving Wife's category also . There is a bunch of fucked up stories there to . You killed it with the drugs . 1 star from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the drugs. This is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VERY GOOD

I really liked this. Good build up to an awesome climax. I can't wait to read more'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of my favorites

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years agoAuthor
You guys fucking rock.

Never expected a response like this. I'm thrilled and humbled, thank you for reading, thank you for commenting and voting.

I'll keep writing if you keep reading.

I do have to say to the people chastising me about the drugs and whatnot, "Keep telling me I'm naughty."

Chapter 3 coming soon.

Stay randy, my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story im not in to drugs myself but i find this to be different from the plain average brother sister and friends orgy story. So excellant job i look forward to see what Eve has to do in this.

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Or, more aptly, thank god there is at LEAST one more chapter to come. Same comments apply here that i left on your previous chapter. my only disappointment was that, at the outset, i was aware that there were only two pages - i think the joy of discovering To Be Continued was nearly as lovely as the slowly building orgasm (please, people, lets be honest here, that's the whole point of reading erotica!) that i managed to time over 2 chapters and 6 pages.

honestly, i very rarely read incest stories, but i have found a few that really strike a chord and, when they are done well, the taboo matter usually heightens the enjoyment for me. This story was incredibly hot, from the scenes of panty sniffing, the the rimming of rolls. I have no idea where you're going from here, but i am glad you have more story to tell (after all, the Marks are going to be in Cabo for an entire week, This is just getting started, really, right? Please tell me i'm right! :) ) Looking forward to find out how Eve fits in.

DaEconomyDaEconomyabout 11 years ago
You've captured me.

I made an account just to favorite and watch this story. Keep up the hot work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what happens next pls?!!!

Its already smooth n ecstatic...expecting a blitz of passionate explosion ensues with the dawn of EVE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please don't write any more stories when you're stoned. It makes it difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex, Drugs and Music

Everybody uses drugs! Whether it's caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, pot, ibuprofen, anti-depressants, hypertension medications etc. Certainly one can be selective about what they put in their body but you can't live in modern society without drugs. What is important to remember when using drugs for recreational purposes, changing mood or altering consciousness is to do it responsibly and with full awareness of what you are doing. (Driving under the influence and sexually fooling around at the same time? Seriously?)

This story gives a pretty accurate description of sex under the effect of Ecstasy. But it falls short in portraying what I would call responsible behavior. When the characters decided to anally ingest additional dosages of the drug while still very much under its influence they exposed themselves to a common and sometimes fatal result of overdosing. It's an easy mistake to make: if one is good, two must be better.

Mixing substances is also risky business. Pot is much more potent these days and Ecstasy has a tendency to increase the effect of other substances. Playing with your brain chemistry is tricky and the goal is to enhance your perception not put yourself into a coma.

The behavior of the characters was also out of control. If you have to drug yourself to do something you wouldn't do straight then you shouldn't be doing it or using drugs. If you do this you are giving your power to the drug and this leads to dependence which ultimately defeats the whole point of using drugs.

As for the music in the title of my comment, I prefer classical guitar or ethereal electronic music while being high for sexual purposes. It helps me keep the mood focused on the person or people I'm with so the experience is authentic and personal, not just frenetic physical excitement. I just don't get raves.

Taking drugs to have mind blowing sex is an ancient practice. If you decide to do it you should enjoy the experience and hopefully learn something from it. One of the things you might learn is that there are alternate ways to permanently increase your ability to have peak sexual experiences without the use of drugs.

WishFullWishFullalmost 7 years ago
Yes

Fantastic. One of the best.

Rapier875Rapier875over 3 years ago
Good story ruined by the drugs.

Why did you bring them into this ?

I've given up on this here. Such a shame you took that direction.........

1 Star.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous