My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHH," she said, "BENNNnnnn.....that feels soooo gooooood....." she moaned, her hips moving with a life of their own. She picked up the pace of her masturbation, fucking her pussy fast. Molly's asshole loosened a bit, her hole opening to accept my tongue. I fucked her ass with my tongue desperately, as though I was drowning and she was air. Suddenly my tongue was wedged almost its entire length into her, my mouth open as far as it could go. I reached up and pushed the pill softly into her, my finger curling into her butthole, massaging the pill into her rectum.

As I did, my sister's fingers withdrew slowly from my ass. An involuntary moan of disapproval escaped me, turning into a surprised grunt as her tongue replaced her fingers. Jenn's mouth worked my cock from below, my sister slurping and fucking my ass with her tongue, my middle finger up Molly's ass, pushing her pill deep into her colon. I could feel it at the tip of my finger, breaking apart and dissolving.

My hips shuddered with waves of pleasure, pushing me into Molly.

"Ohhhh put one more finger in me, Ben," she said.

From below, Jenn's tongue circled the head of my cock, then sucked me deep into her throat. I slipped my index finger into Molly's pussy and fucked her slowly. A groan escaped from deep in her chest.

My sister broke off from her rigorous tonguing of my ass and smacked me sharply on the buttock.

"My turn," she said, shoving me over on my side. I felt Jenn's mouth slip away from my cock, her hand lingering for just a second, giving me a fond squeeze. I lay on my side, panting, flushed, my cock fully engorged and throbbing. My sister buried her face in Molly's backside, her tongue darting, lips smacking. I could hear saliva squelching in the hollow of Molly's ass, her squeals and gasps keeping me entranced.

My sister looked up, directly into my eyes, her eyes shining. She rolled onto her back.

"Ben. I want one now."

She pressed another pill into my hand. The ghosts of her fingers in my ass gradually being overtaken by the dissolving roll, new pulses of pleasure seeping into my nervous system, warm jolts of pleasure radiating outward and upward.

My sister faced me, green eyes sparkling. She pulled her knees up to her chest, her bare pussy parting slightly, the pink bud of her ass winking at me. I scrambled down between her legs, my heart pounding. She wriggled her hips lewdly at me and blew me a kiss, winking.

Was this really happening? I thought. Kim's hips were undulating and her hands were in my hair, softly massaging my scalp, rubbing my neck, pulling me toward her, pushing my face down to her open sex. Was I really about to eat my sister's pussy?

Her private odor filled my nose, sweet but strong, filling my nostrils, intoxicating, hot and humid. I closed my eyes and inhaled slowly, my nostrils flaring, savoring a delicious scent forbidden to me. She squirmed. Her labia were slightly larger than Molly and Jenn's, full and wet. I nuzzled her open with my nose, then dived in, parting her sex with both hands, my tongue alive and hungry. I flicked her clit gently with the tip of my tongue, then slid it down into her waiting hole. My sister's hips arched up to meet me, lifting off the bed, her legs wrapping around my neck. I caught her lower back in my hands, sucking her wetness into my mouth.

We hung there as time stood still, her sex opening into my mouth. She writhed subtly as I ran my tongue up and down her labia, slipping between her inner and outer lips, then pulling as much of her shaven mound into my mouth as I could.

Her gasps urged me on, her cum dripping down my chin and into her crack. Teetering just on the edge of losing control, I massaged just below her vagina with both thumbs as I licked and sucked her. She orgasmed, her hips bucking and stomach contracting, then again. I lowered her to the bed and flipped her over, parting her rear, pressing my mouth into her sopping pussy from behind, my nose pressing into her pink butthole. I dug into her cunt with my hungry tongue, then licked circles around her rim, next the sensitive skin between her ass and pussy. She wriggled her hips, trying to capture my tongue with her asshole. I teased her and teased her, then, parting her even further open, shoved my tongue in as far as it would go, working it down and into her. She came again with a grunt and a gasp, her sphincter squeezing my tongue out of her ass like a champagne cork popping. I licked and sucked, massaging her hole, working it open, then, when I could see the inner pinkness of her spread ass, began to work the pill into her gently and methodically. First just the pill itself, then the tip of my middle finger, up to the first joint as she gasped. Below, she was fingering herself wildly.

Impatiently she grabbed my hand and rammed my finger down to the knuckle, shoving the roll deep into her ass. She undulated for a second, a slight gasp escaping from her as she fucked my hand with her ass.

Then she flipped, reaching down to grab my cock.

"You better fuck me good, Ben. Right fucking now."

The roll surged through me, pleasure consuming every sense, waves pulsing through my groin, up through my chest, exploding over me.

Beside us, Molly's head was thrown back, her legs spread wide at the edge of the bed, Jenn knelt on the floor, her mouth working at her twin's sex, eyes closed. The noises they were making were enough to drive any man mad, pants, soft moans, grunts and gasps, liquid noises of sucking and fingers fucking emanating from the pale, dark haired twins, filling the room with a rude symphony of pleasure.

I looked down at my sister, her face flushed, pupils dilated. Her mouth was parted slightly, her breath shallow.

"This is it," my mind said, "there's no turning back now."

I hesitated.

She must have read the concern on my face.

"I've been on the pill for years, Ben."

My cock was so hard I thought it might explode. I kissed her, fumbling the head of my cock against her slick sex, feeling her wet heat, her hips moving up to meet me. The folds of her sex parted. I felt her molten liquid core resist my throbbing cock for just a second, then welcome me wetly, taking the head of my cock.

I paused for a second, trying to maintain control. The feeling of her sex gripping the head of my throbbing cock was driving me out of my mind. I felt an orgasm waiting just outside the boundaries of control.

"Come on, Ben....just fuck me, fuck your sister, put it in me already!" she said, a profane mantra tumbling from her hot mouth.

Trembling, I pushed myself into her. Her sex was tight, velvet and slick. Her hands fluttered for a second at my sides, then grabbed me firmly around the lower back, her ankles crossing behind me. She pulled me to her with her entire body, my hips smoothly driving the full length of my cock into her. Buried in her, I gasped and froze, the ecstasy of her sex surrounding me, threatening to overwhelm me, the chemical in my nervous system rolling, cresting, exploding in my senses.

I withdrew halfway, propping myself up a bit to look at her gorgeous face, her green eyes staring deeply into mine. Her small moan of pleasure urged me on. I drove back into her fully, feeling her wetness soak me, her bare sex grinding into my pubis. I tucked my left knee under her ass and got my right leg over hers to penetrate her more deeply, her clit rubbing against my pubic bone at the zenith of each penetration. She gripped me tight and we ground together, my full length deeply inside her.

Against my neck she gasped, breath hot.

"More," she panted, her hips fucking me relentlessly. My eyes rolled back in my head as I lost control and and instinct took us. It was no longer possible to gently ease in or out of her, we fucked each other recklessly, as though we were the last two people on Earth. The noises we made were lewd, obscene, our sex squelching and stomachs slapping together, making unintelligible noises when our mouths weren't locked together in hungry, sloppy kisses.

I lost all track of time. I reached crescendo after crescendo, expecting each to be my orgasm, each time realizing it was yet another plateau. My sister came over and over, her eyes rolled back in her head, closed, her face pink and flushed with orgasm and exertion. Sweat glistened on our bodies, dripping from my face onto her as we bucked together.

I realized I'd never fucked anyone for anywhere near this long before. I looked up, panting as I drove into her over and over and saw Jenn look up at me from between Molly's thighs, Jenn's cum slicking her mouth and chin.

Molly licked Jenn's cum off her lips and smiled widely at me with a wink. That was it. Without my permission, my hips picked up the pace and I fucked my sister as deep, fast and hard as my body could manage. I felt her pussy clench my cock over and over again as she came. My orgasm, which was gathered, a glowing ball of light in my cock, balls and prostate suddenly lurched awake, spreading its glow suddenly through me, my cock warning me, then beginning to shudder and quake.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHMYGODI'MGONNAOOOHHHHUHHHHNNnnnnNNN" I said as my cum blasted up through my balls, my cock jerking and exploding as I shot what felt like endless streams of cum into my sister. I felt my balls slapping against her pussy and ass, our pubis' ramming into each other, concerned only with our own pleasure at this moment of ecstasy, this towering orgasm.

My sister had long stopped making noises, and was now making these almost silent squeaks as she rode her orgasm out against the base of my cock. As my cum blasted into her, she tensed, every muscle in her body constricting, her back arching and hips jerking spasmodically against me...then suddenly she went silent and limp, collapsing to the bed, my still spasming cock slipping out of her, twitching, cum running down the side.

I fell to one arm, panting, my chest heaving.

"I think you fucked her to sleep, Ben," said Molly from between Jenn's legs, grinning wickedly.

I looked down at Kim. She lay there, eyes closed, muscles slack.

"You ok, Kim?" I asked, worried.

She grunted, eyes moving behind her lids. Every muscle in my body was Jello, but infused with the most intense orgasmic glow. I could feel it radiating from me.

"She's fine," said Jenn, sitting up, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. Molly looked at me, her wide eyes dancing.

"Oh Jenn, your pussy is so sloppy. Here, let me help you with that," Molly said. She held my sister's white thong. Jenn leaned back on the bed, parting her knees.

"You don't mind, do you?" Molly said, mopping cum and spit from Jenn's open pussy, rubbing the crotch of my sister's panties into the wetness. I felt my cock respond. That's impossible, my idiot brain said to me. There is no possible way I'm getting hard again.

Jenn moaned as she looked down at her sister masturbating her, hunching her ass up a little to give Molly more leverage, parting her pussy lips with one hand.

"UHHNNNNOOooooo I don't mind," she said, blood rushing to her face.

Molly stuffed the crotch of my sister's panties into her twin's open hole, at first fucking her in and out, in and out with her middle finger, then working my sister's panties further and further in until there was just a little white thong protruding from her sister's vagina. Molly rubbed Jenn's swollen clit and splayed labia with her thumb, lazy and sensual. Jenn moaned loudly.

"Come here," she said, beckoning. I moved over close to her, feeling my cock slowly begin to stiffen.

Molly kissed me, nipping softly at my lower lip as she pulled the underwear from Jenn's cunt, bit by bit. She broke away, dangling the sopping panties from her left hand. Instinctively, I reached for them, and cruelly, she held them out of my reach.

Jenn sat up and took them, holding them up to her nose and inhaling deeply, moaning. Her pert breasts stood up proudly on her chest, nipples protruding. She rubbed the lining all over her nose and lips, one hand busy at her sex.

Molly looked down and gestured at herself. A tiny bit of blue fabric poked out from her pink hole.

"These are mine from earlier today. Your sister fucked me in these," she said, looking directly into my eyes. "I want you to have them."

My cock sprang back to attention.

"Huhhh...ok," I said. Idiot, my brain said, why can't you ever come up with something to say?

Molly pulled them slowly out of herself, then handed them to Jenn, taking the other pair from her. Jenn began to masturbate herself into Molly's sodden panty lining, softly moaning her pleasure into the sweetly smoky room.

Molly leaned over and spread my sister's legs. Her sex still gaped pinkly, open after the relentless fucking she'd taken from me. Molly kissed her belly, then licked softly at her sex. My sister moaned in her sleep as Molly began to use the crotch of her panties to sop up her cum, then stuff them lining first up into her, fingering her insistently. My sister's hips began to gyrate.

"Oh god ben fuck that feels good. Ohhh oh fuck, I want you to fuck me," she mumbled, the throes of some fever dream gripping her.

My libido revved up all the way, blood flowing sharply into my face and chest, then filling my cock painfully, a red throbbing in my cock accentuating how raw I was from fucking my sister until she blacked out.

What time was it? How long had this profane coupling been going on? Felt like an instant, and eternity all at once. I looked at the clock. It was almost two o'clock, I'd completely lost track of time...and what's more, I didn't want to know what time it was. I wanted to fall back into my sister's timeless embrace, to feel and smell and taste the lithe bodies of the twins, to bury my cock in Molly, in Jenn, to lose track until oblivion took me.

Jenn's leg hooked around my waist. I felt the motions of her hand against her sex, grinding Molly's panties into her wetness. She pulled me toward her. I glanced at Molly, who was fondling my sister's sleeping breast, stroking Kim's clit, determined to either wake her or make her come again. Molly looked up and smiled, her dark eyes teasing me, glancing down at my sister's red and throbbing sex, a thong sticking out obscenely.

Molly opened her mouth to speak.

The doorbell rang over our intercom. My heart leapt, galloping, trying to break free from my chest. I lurched to my sister's computer to flip on the security camera my parents had always insisted we have.

The camera resolved an image of a woman standing at our front door. Who the hell was it? I tapped the zoom. Was that...?

The woman standing at our front door was dark haired and voluptuous, holding a dark attache case in her left hand, thumbing her phone with her right. She seemed to be wearing a....vinyl cat suit?

My sister's phone dinged a notification. Molly leaned over and snagged it.

"It's Eve," she said.

"It says you guys left without the other package," Molly read.

"Er," I said, trying to remember English.

"Wake up, Kimmie," Molly said, shaking my sister's shoulder.

My sister muttered something, opening her eyes slightly. She focused slowly on Molly.

"Huh?" she said.

"Miss Eve is at the door. Something about the other package you forgot earlier?"

The doorbell rang again. On the monitor, Eve was tapping her foot, looking up at the camera.

"Ben, go grab that package," said Molly.

"What? Me?" I said.

"You're the one who lives here, go!" said the twins.

Shit. Fuck. In this state?

I sighed and shook my head, hopping into my pajama pants, cinching the drawstring as I loped downstairs.

I opened the door.

"Well hel-lo," Eve said, looking me up and down. I followed her gaze down to my erection. I'd forgotten to put on a shirt. She had a classic hourglass figure, full hips, thighs, and a bust that threatened to burst the chrome zipper of her vinyl catsuit. Her face was a beauty right out of a WWII pinup magazine, full lashes, bright red lipstick, and jet black hair pulled back in a ponytail, bangs falling over her forehead.

"Um hi," I said, urbane as always.

"Working out?" she said.

"No," I said, "I mean yes, working out."

Eve laughed, her voice full and throaty. I smiled back at her.

"I have a package for your sister," she said. "Mind if I come in?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12