My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly," I said, "Truth: Tell me about your first time with my sister."

Jenn broke off from kissing her, panting. She looked down at Molly and slapped her face lightly.

"Yeah, tell us how you became a slut, Molly," Jenn said. Molly tossed her head defiantly at her sister who straddled her, now pressing both hands down on her breasts. Jenn's hips undulated on her sister's abs.

Molly arched her back and turned onto her side, then levered herself up on one elbow, Jenn tumbling off onto me. I caught her and she snuggled her warmth into me, my cock slotting lengthwise into her crack.

We wriggled for a minute, first to get comfortable, then Jenn began a slow circular motion, me thrusting into her, Jenn pressing her ass hard into my cock.

Sparks of purple light began to flare at the edges of my vision. I was softly feeling her up, my hand on her abs, pushing her shirt up to expose her trim midriff, then her pert breasts, their paleness adorned with nipples as pink as the inside of her vagina.

"The first time?" Molly said. "It started about a year ago when we were shopping."

Jenn looked at Molly. "Where was I?" she said.

Molly looked down and away and I caught a hint of shame and regret.

"We were fighting, you stayed at home."

Jenn blinked, cocking her head, then nodded.

"I remember. Right after you cut your hair short," she said.

"Yep," said Molly. "You said it made me look like a dyke, but I thought there was another reason behind you not liking it."

I regarded the twins quietly for a second.

"I love your hair, Molly," I said. Molly smiled.

"She didn't like it because it made us look different."

"Why would--"

"Anyway," Molly continued, cutting me off. "Me and Kim and Jenn had been hanging out a lot. In fact, your sister is the one who encouraged me to cut my hair short."

Something in my understanding of the three girls clicked into place.

"Jenn was irritated at me, so me and your sister decided to go shopping."

"You assholes had just been shopping the day before!" Jenn said. Clearly this was still a sore spot between the two.

"Yeah," Molly shot back, "But we hadn't gone shopping for negligee. So we went to the mall to shop for panties." She looked at me and laughed.

My eyebrows had shot up nd jaw dropped.

"Your first time with my sister was panty shopping?" I said.

Molly smiled at me and lifted an eyebrow. "You think guys like panties more than girls do? We'd been flirting for a while, I've had a huge crush on your sister for a long time, and I wanted to get her in a situation where...you know, things are sexy. Shopping for panties seemed like a good premise."

Jenn snorted. "Kinda obvious, dontcha think?" she said.

Molly leaned in to kiss Jenn, who turned her face away.

"I'm still mad at you about that," Jenn said.

Molly grabbed her sister by the jaw and planted a kiss directly on her lips, staring intensely into her twin's eyes.

"You think we can get past that now? I had my tongue in your pussy not more than an hour ago."

From behind Jenn, I could feel her pout, then her body respond as Molly's hand slipped under Jenn's shirt. The girl moaned softly.

"You didn't have to--"

"To what, find someone? We can't just--"

"Whatever," Jenn cut her off. "It's in the past."

I cleared my throat.

Molly looked up from Jenn's perky chest, shaking off her sister's vibes.

"So your sister is as much of a stoner as I am, we hot-boxed her car on the way to the mall. By the time we got there, we were baked off our asses. Your sister was wearing that tiny jean skirt and her little t shirt from youth group back in the day. I wore sunglasses so I could check her out on the way to the store. You know how she drives, likes to put her left foot up on the seat under her ass?"

I nodded, the image flaring in my memory. My sister had tortured me with that exact posture forever.

"Jesus Christ, Molly said, "she drives me absolutely crazy doing that. I remember she had little yellow cotton panties on. They were old and the elastic was shot, and I could see everything. I'd seen her in the showers after practice, but there were always other people around, and this was the first time I could really look at her pussy without anyone else watching me."

Jenn shifted her ass against me, her hips arching, so that my cock was squeezed between her ass cheeks. She paused for a second to rub her little rosebud down against the underside of my cock head, then slid her ass down so that my balls were pressed against the top of her ass, my dick wedged against her back. Blood pounded in my head, singing through my body as my cock demanded more, swelling and pulsating.

"Anyway, we smoked a whole joint on the way there, so by the time we got there I had a major case of cottonmouth and we stopped at the food court for a soda. I remember the guys checking us out gave both of us a major case of the giggles. You know how retarded you guys can get when you're checking girls out, don't you?" Molly said.

"Retarded is pretty much default setting when it comes to beautiful girls," I said, agreeing.

Jenn's hand was between her legs, reaching down past her crotch to rub my balls. I don't know if the Viagra was kicking in or just hormones, but my cock felt like some kind of deadly weapon, hard as I've ever been, yet somehow with each pulse seeming to grow larger.

The twins laughed, Jenn giving me a squeeze. Hand up her shirt, I squeezed back, a rigid nipple contrasting with the milky smoothness of her breast. Her skin delicate, almost translucent. I kissed her ear, running my tongue lightly around the edge, teasing her as I worked deeper into it.

Jenn moaned softly, closing her eyes.

Molly went on. "Victoria's Secret was empty aside from a sales girl and a girl at the register--"

"Were they hot?" I asked, the blood rushing into my head almost drowning out my own voice.

"Aren't they usually?" She replied. "Yeah, they were definitely hotties, but they aren't pushy. We had a blast shopping. Every time I'd find something she'd like, I held it up to her and said that she should try it on."

"Subtle," Jenn pouted. I kissed her neck and shoulder soothingly to bring her into the spirit of the story and was rewarded with her ass grinding on my rigid cock and a little gasp.

"So we had a few things to try on and I asked the salesgirl to let us into the changing rooms and she gives us the key. I was nervous as hell, not to mention seriously baked, and I'm just standing there all awkward waiting on her to try shit on."

Jenn giggled and I smiled, it was a pretty funny mental image. Nothing like awkwardly waiting for someone in public while you're freshly stoned.

"Your sister comes back out, and she's wearing something that I picked. I didn't think she'd go for it, but I figured why not give it a shot?"

My mouth was dry all of a sudden.

"What was it?" I said. Jenn's hips went into overtime at this, and I could hear her breathing more rapidly, and shallow.

"It was this little light pink teddy with black lace trim and a matching thong. She came out wearing it, standing right in front of those three mirrors at the back of the dressing rooms, you know, the tall ones that are angled you can see most everything if you turn just a bit?"

I swallowed, picturing it. I knew the teddy she was talking about, I'd seen it in the hamper and when we'd done laundry together.

"Yeah," I croaked.

"So she says, 'How does it look?' knowing it looked fucking amazing," Molly said, looking up and to the left dreamily, remembering. "I said she looked great, but wasn't sure about the ass."

Jenn's hand moved from her slow massage of my balls to her crotch. As she listened, she slowly rubbed herself, her hips moving in response, seeking pleasure from her hand, her ass and sex grinding into my cock for an entirely different feeling. I felt sanity trying to escape, and realized I might not be able to make it stay with me.

"She turned around," Molly continued, "and bent over, just enough that I could see her ass and her little panties. So I smacked her ass. She giggled and pushed me, and I pushed her back. Then when she went to push me again, I moved back, and she fell into me. Her tits felt great pressing against mine. I was holding her, and I didn't let go. We looked at each other, it felt like forever. My heart was pounding so hard I just knew she could hear it. I remember her lips were parted just slightly and before I could stop myself, I kissed her."

A groan escaped Jenn, and I felt her hips shudder as she came.

"Your turn, Ben," said Molly.

"WHAT?!" I said. "You're supposed to tell us about the first time you and Kim had sex!"

"No," said Molly, "I was supposed to tell you about our first time. That was our first kiss."

"Cheater!" said Jenn, wriggling her hips against my cock in frustration. Fireworks of sub orgasmic bliss burst just outside my field of vision.

Molly laughed and laughed.

"Your turn, Jenn. Truth or Dare?"

Jenn squeezed me.

"Dare," she said, looking intently into my eyes.

Molly smiled knowingly.

"Jenn," she said formally, "I want you to fuck Ben until his eyes roll back in his head and his toes curl."

The purple sparks at the edge of my vision popped, a fireworks show now. Every sense was magnified, but touch was now overpowering every other. I felt the Viagra stir in my groin.

Jenn sat up and nudged me onto my back with one knee, straddling me, grinding her pubis into my cock. I was paralyzed, completely under her control.

She wriggled on me, leaning back, her legs spread, her hole lewdly open, smearing the juices of her labia up and down my crotch. Leaning forward, she squeezed my hips and whipped off her top, pert breasts springing proudly free.

I moaned loudly, reality receding as the feel of her young sex on mine dominated my universe. I felt hands rubbing my head, massaging me, then move down to my chest, rubbing sensuously.

Jenn reached down between her legs and untied my pants, then with a sweeping motion, moved down between my legs, my pants coming down with her. My cock sprang free, bobbing with my heartbeat, rigid to the point of pain, head glistening.

Above me, I heard Molly draw breath sharply.

"Got your phone, sis?" Jenn said, "Tape this. I want Kim to see her brother fuck me harder than he fucks her."

What felt like a gallon of blood rushed into my cock and some weird garble escaped my throat.

"UHHGGGGNNN," I said, hips thrusting. Jenn caught me by my stem.

Jenn looked down and smiled at me with half lidded eyes, smoldering, then looked up at her twin.

Molly had her phone out, taping.

Jenn looked at the lens.

"Kim, I love you, but after this, Ben will be mine."

Suddenly I felt the slippery heat of Jenn's little mouth take my cock deep into her throat, tongue undulating, as she sucked deeper down than should have been possible. She gagged a bit as my control failed me and I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth, but recovered, grabbing my hips and opened up to let me use her, my hips lifting off the bed in need.

Wet noises and suction were the only language Jenn could speak, spit hanging in ropes from her chin, her eyes wide as I took her throat.

She shoved my hips back down, gasping for air, tears running down her cheeks. I froze, trying to remain still to avoid the wrath I imagined.

Instead, she growled and swept a handful of ropy spittle from her mouth and jaw, stroking my upright shaft with it, handling me roughly. She looked me straight into my eyes as she jacked me hard, daring me to cum without fucking her.

"Come on, Ben, cum for me. Cum so you and Kim get to have all the fun."

I jerked, violently throwing her off me onto the bed. Fuck that.

Molly moved back to catch the action on her phone. I shook my head, shaking Molly out of my awareness. There is no camera, my pride said, there is only Jenn's cumming.

Jenn started to sit up to get at my cock again. I shoved her back down on the bed, her cheeks flushed, her lips parting. I used a knee to spread her legs wide and leaned in to kiss her, the shaft of my cock pressed hard against the apex of her vulva, rubbing against her clit through tight fuzzy pajamas. My mouth found hers, rough, hungry, she responding with a ferocity that surprised me....even scared me a little.

Jenn's mouth worked mine from below, her hips surging, grinding. Her kiss was insistent, hard and open, her tongue frantic, mouth sucking my lips and tongue, then opening to me, to gasp for air, allowing my ravenous lips to bear down on her, wet and obscene.

She pulled my head down to the soft spot where her neck joined her shoulder.

"I want you to fuck me," Jenn whipered, throat raw, "and when I tell you, shove your sloppy cock into my sister's mouth. Fuck her throat until she can't breathe, Ben."

The noise I made wasn't language of any kind.

Jenn kissed me hard, wriggling free of her pajama pants and wet panties, grabbing my dick and rubbing its head up and down her spread labia until she found the hole, then did a trick with her hips that took the head of my cock into her with one swift move.

She paused, slowing and breaking off our kiss, her hips moving so minutely an observer would never notice, but which focused my entire reality on the heat and wetness of her pussy, the pulsing of her vagina and the scent of our fucking.

I tried to lunge forward and fuck her, but she caught me in her strong hand.

"Can you do that, Ben?" Jenn asked, a tiny grunt escaping.

"Yes," I groaned into her neck.

She released me, allowing me to drive my cock deeply into her velvet hole. I sank in all the way, our pubis' mashing together, her clit grinding on me, flipping side to side like a switch on the base of my cock.

I kept my cock buried in Jenn, looking directly into Molly's camera.

"Molly, Jenn wants your sex. Spread yourself and let her eat you."

Molly quivered, her hips rocking, keeping the camera trained on me. "UHHMMnnnGg," she said, and pulled her stretchy pajama bottoms off with one thumb, rising to step out of them. She quickly dropped to a crouch, cameraphone trained first on my cock splitting her sister, then on her own wet sex.

Jenn's nails dug into my back. "You better fuck me right now," she growled.

The first stroke was a little clumsy, I was still trying to hold in my cum. As Jenn's unreasonably tight pussy relinquished the head of my cock with an almost audible pop, I propped myself up on one arm and looked down into her face. Jenn was flushed bright red, her dark eyes fixed on me, eyelids fluttering with sensory overload. I felt her vagina pulse around my cock.

I drove into her snug hole, her vagina clenching around me, squeezing reflexively as I worked into her.

Jenn's hips rose to meet me. I lifted her up onto my cock, fucking her into place. We ground together, our sexes meeting sloppily, squishing noises reminding us what we were there to do. I fucked her hard and fast, no caution, no worries about cumming too soon, just fucking for me, selfishly.

Kim's best friend fucked me back, as though I was her messiah and our coupling her worship. I felt her come, now, again, again, over and over. Her sex contracted, squeezing me tight, releasing, squeezing, now releasing again. I thought it was impossible to take her harder or faster.

I was wrong.

"Suck his cock, Molly," I heard a distant voice say. Jenn rode me hard four or five times, then cruelly her pussy was gone, my cock jerking in dismay.

Molly suddenly jerked me and sucked me hard into her opening throat, gulping sounds of hungry passion echoing above the music.

My orgasm into her throat was a consecration, though her of me or the other way I could not be sure.

I collapsed, heaving, sweat pouring down my face, my chest, my cock still twitching and dribbling come.

Jenn looked up at me, sweaty, lips parted, panting. Molly was just above, licking her lips, cum leaking from the corner of her mouth, phone still recording.

Molly handed me her phone. Hand shaking I took it and framed her gorgeous face and tracked her as she softly kissed her sister. On the screen I could see her tongue slip into Jenn's mouth, teasing her twin's lips open. I saw a rivulet of cum slide down into Jenn's mouth before I blacked out.

I drifted.

"Ok Ben, truth or dare?" Jenn asked. As I came to, opening my eyes, Jenn was watching me.

I hesitated. My sister had told Molly about my panty stealing. What else had she told her?

"Dare," I said.

"OOOOH" said the twins.

They looked at each other smiling brightly. Molly leaned over and whispered in Jenn's ear. Jenn looked over at me, her face lighting up.

"Ben, we dare you to go into your sister's room and find out what they're doing," she said, then took a huge breath and held it waiting for my response.

My mind immediately flitted to my sister's webcam, heart racing. I knew I'd have plenty of footage to watch later, but letting the twins know I'd been taping them secretly? Probably not the best idea.

"Ooooook," I said. "You mean just barge in on them?"

"It doesn't matter HOW you do it," Molly said, "the dare is to get a peek in there and see what's up."

I nodded, thinking.

"Lemme go check in the bathroom," I said, "and see if the door is cracked."

I got up, my rigid dick tenting in those drawstring pants. The bathroom was a whole new world, fluorescent lights glaring. The door was most definitely closed tight. My ear up close to the door, I listened. First I heard a grunt from Eve, then a moan from my sister, my mind conjuring conflicting images of Eve roughly fingering my sister, versus Eve giving her a professional massage. Which was it?

Now to find a way to get the door open in a way that they couldn't cover up or hide what's going on.

I stood for a second in the bathroom, pondering.

My heart almost stopped as Eve barged in and froze, looking at me. She looked at me expectantly.

I craned my neck to peer into my sister's dim room. My sister lay face down on the massage table, a chaste white towel draped over her buttocks.

"I'll do you next," Eve said. She filled a glass of water at the sink and went back to join my sister, leaving the door cracked behind her.

I remained very still, waiting to see if she'd come back and close the door all the way.

She didn't. I carefully peered through the crack in the door. As my eyes adjusted, the room resolved, sight matching sound. Eve was rubbing oil into my sister's shoulders and neck, working it into her skin, my sister moaning and gasping short breaths as Eve worked. Her face was close to my sister, concentrating.

Out of nowhere, I felt like someone was watching me. I shook my head and looked around the bathroom. The door to my room was cracked, but the door to the hallway was shut. What the hell? I stepped close to the door to my room and peered in.

The twins were kissing, Jenn's hands moving through Molly's closely cropped hair, their familiarity so tender, so loving. I couldn't look away.

Jenn spotted me and broke off the kiss, beckoning to me.

"WELL?" she said.

"Eve's giving her a massage, door is cracked," I said.

The girls sprang to their feet, hastily trying to disentangle from each other, almost falling as they crowded into the bathroom with me.

"Be quiet, you goofballs," I said in a harsh whisper. They calmed down and tiptoed to the door to peek. As they hunched by the door, it opened suddenly and Eve was standing there, arms crossed.

"Just can't give her any privacy," Eve said with a smile and a tilted eyebrow.

"Well, go ahead and join her, something tells me she's ready for some company." She was looking directly at me, but I could tell her words were meant for the twins, who scampered past her into my sister's room. Eve closed and locked the door behind them.