My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CortexStim
CortexStim
399 Followers

Her gaze trapped me, pinning me where I stood. She held her attache and her holster of massage oils.

"Your turn," she said, advancing. I backed away from her into my bedroom.

Eve followed me, looking around. My eyes were fixed on her. Even in my darkened room she stood out, her pale skin in stark contrast to the vinyl catsuit she wore. The music throbbed, dark and sexy.

"Have a seat," she said, pulling out a wooden chair that was sitting against the wall by my window. I sat.

"Take off your shirt," Eve said. I obeyed without hesitation, pulling my T-shirt over my head, my shirt hanging halfway. As I struggled to free myself from my own clothing, I heard Eve lock my bedroom door, the one to the hall.

Freed, I cocked my head, looking at her. "I don't get a table massage?"

"No, honey, I don't need a table for what I'm about to do." She was on me suddenly, straddling my knees, her breasts pressing hard into my chest. I felt her grab my hands and with a practiced, deft movement pull them behind my back, something cold and metallic clicking into place.

Handcuffs. What the fuck? My pulse doubled and I felt panic tap me on the shoulder to let me know it was there.

"What the fuck?" I said. Eve leaned back and slapped me briskly on the face. I reared back, opening my mouth to shout. With one hand she grabbed me just under the jaw, with the other, she stuffed something in my mouth.

My eyes bulged and I shook my head back and forth, rearing away from her.

Panties.

Eve's hand caressed my face and she made soothing noises.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Ben. In fact, most of this will feel pretty good."

She stood, vinyl creaking. Pumping oil onto her hand, she coated my chest and then worked it into my abs, shoulders and neck.'.

I watched Eve sit down at my computer and open a browser. From her massage holster she pulled a towel, wiping massage oil from her hands. I craned my neck to see what she was doing. She was downloading the same webcam software I'd installed on my both my machine and my sister's earlier.

"I think you'll like this, you little pervert," she said, not bothering to look at me. The download finished and she launched the file.

As the installation launched, a dialog box popped up.

"Already installed? Oh Ben, you're making this too easy," she said, looking back at me.

A webcam browser opened, the dim interior of my sister's room resolving. Points of blue and white light asserted themselves, then my sister and the twins. They were on my sister's bed, gently massaging each other, lost in music and touch, adrift in post orgasmic bliss and chemical euphoria.

They were taking, but the music drowned out most of what was said.

Eve looked back at me.

"I'm happy that the four of you have each other. You are all quite...scrumptious little morsels."

I raised my chest at her, defiant, straining to free myself.

"Oh, quiet yourself," Eve said. She reached back and pulled the chair I was cuffed in right next to her.

Eve untied the drawstring to my pants. Her hand glided up my abs to my chest, then back down, spreading oil from my chest down to my abs, her fingers expertly massaging me, ripples of delicious pleasure following her touch. Unwillingly, I arched my back, wanting more of her touch. She pushed the waistband of my pajamas down, my tapering abs flowing into my pubis, my cock trying to spring free.

The panic rising in my chest disagreed violently with my cock's eagerness until Eve's strong hand was gripping the base, squeezing, stroking my shaft smoothly. She seemed to know the perfect time to work the head of my dick, then ease off. My eyes rolled back in my head, blinding me with pleasure, the panic easing up, overtaken by pleasure, the roll in my ass fully lighting my nervous system with ecstatic energy.

My eyes fluttered open.

On screen, Molly was kissing my sister's neck from behind, her hands all over my sister's breasts. Jenn was in Kim's lap looking up, kissing her belly every now and then.

Part of my brain was still in panic mode. I worked my jaw to try and dislodge the panties Eve had stuffed in my mouth. She looked up at me and shook her head, stroking my cock extra hard and quick.

"I wish you wouldn't make this hard on yourself, Ben," she said. With her free hand, she drew a roll of masking tape from her attache, releasing my cock to tear off a length. Eve's eyes were intense and totally sober as she taped my mouth off.

She swiveled away, the panic returning. My cock twitched and throbbed futilely, missing her oiled hand.

Drying her hand on the towel again, Eve started exploring my computer. First my browser history, an eyebrow raising as she saw my sister's porn browsing echoed in mine.

"This looks familiar. Interesting," she said to herself.

I watched her manipulate my computer in dismay, she really knew her way around. She logged into each of my primary social media accounts, then my primary email, then started digging through my hard drive.

She found porn right away, scanning through titles. I saw her taking screen shots. She looked back at me.

"I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for something a little more kinked than this stuff."

On screen Jenn pulled my sister's pants off.

I was incredulous, but could only express myself with my eyebrows and shoulders, shrugging and trying to convey sarcasm with my eyebrows.

"Here it is," Eve said.

A folder popped up on my monitor.

"I had a feeling when you already had this webcam app installed."

I heard the double-click of the mouse in her hand.

The file of Kim fucking Molly launched. Eve skipped through for the highlights, then paused the player, looking at me.

"Does your sister know you have that file, Ben?" she asked.

I heard her double-click the mouse again, saw another window blossom. She clicked ahead in the video. I was suddenly onscreen, the ouroboros tattoo on my right shoulder clearly visible and prominent. My sister was sitting on her bed, the twins dancing very close together. Onscreen, I saw myself sit down and trade my sister a packed bowl for a bottle of water.

Eve watched my sister hit the bowl.

She skipped forward again. I was eating Jenn's ass. Another skip. My sister was eating my ass, Jenn barely visible beneath me. Another skip and I had my tongue in Molly's ass.

In the browser window, I could see my sister pull two fingers out of my asshole, then shove her tongue back there. I squirmed fitfully, handcuffed in my chair.

I was horrified that a stranger was seeing my sister finger my ass, but more than anything I wanted the cuffs gone, my dick was crying out for release.

On screen I saw me tonguing my sister's butthole, the squirming of her hips obvious through the high resolution webcam. 'I parted the cheeks of her ass, tongue ferociously working her anus. Then, very deliberately, I shoved a pill up her ass

The roll in my system exploded then, filling me with a fountain of light. Thought began to leave me. Eve maximized the browser, my 32" monitor showing me shove my cock right into my sister's open vagina.

I moaned through the panties she'd taped into my mouth.

She'd paused the video right at the point where you could see both me and my sister clearly. She took another screen shot and saved it.

"Oh Ben," Eve sighed. "I couldn't have asked for more than this. I was hoping to find some creep shots of your sister in here, maybe some weird porn. I was going to install some that spy cam app and hopefully get something good."

"I never imagined you'd tape yourself doing drugs and fucking your sister."

I gaped in horror.

She turned away, performing functions on my computer rapidly, windows popping up and disappearing. She seemed to find a stopping place, a dialog box showing files uploading.

"I'm going to take out your gag in a second," she said, resting her hand on my balls, rubbing softly.

There was still plenty of oil lubricating me, and against my will I surged into her hand.

The file finished uploading.

"Promise you won't scream?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

CortexStim
CortexStim
399 Followers