All Comments on 'My Sister's Boyfriend'

by KinkyPotato

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JD2100JD2100almost 7 years ago
omg i loved it

i would love to read what your sister has planed.

das4200das4200almost 7 years ago
Anon sure can be assholes

Boy those anon really do talk a tough game behind their veil of mystery. Maybe they should take a minute and realize it's all fantasy. It's a good story that you have so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Sister's Fantasy

Having had my sister's boyfriend, then succumbing to her, has made me a complete, willing little "girl". Oh, I do love it so!

Roxanne

Shauna_WoodShauna_Woodalmost 7 years ago
More Anonymous Stupidity

I will never understand what these anonymous haters expect from this website. Are you looking for Shakespeare? Homer? This is an erotic site for amateur writers. Is this story silly? Yes. Does the grammar and structure need work? Yes. Is it hot and helped me cum? Hell yes.

To kinkypotato: I have the same advice I give to all, reread your story multiple times before submission. Don't rely on spell check or grammar check. Maybe read a couple of books or articles on writing. Not a bad story. Not super original but it was hot.

To anonymous parser: See above. What have you written asshole? Where are your original masterworks? Coming to this site and anonymously bashing on amateur writers is about the lamest way to waste your energy making someone feel bad for no good reason. If you can't give constructive criticism then please keep your negativity to yourself. No one here is interested.

To anonymous dick biter: Are you the same anonymous asshole who posted on Sissy Fantasy to Nightmare by Anon729? Either way please see my comments there. Also what would his sister being going to jail for? She didn't do anything illegal you beyond stupid hater. Enough with the dick biting please. If that is not your username it really should be. Dickbiter247.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wet clittie

I must confess my little clittie got so wet just reading this.thank you

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
fantastic

I too am a CD and I love sucking cock and getting fucked. If my sister caught me that would be so fantastic. I think I should send her this story to read and maybe she'll agree. Wish me luck. In the meantime, please continue these adventures. I can't wait to read how your sister dominates you and what you do for her and her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Short

Too short a story along with grammar mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous