All Comments on 'My Sister's Christmas Stockings'

by sdincest

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot, such a turn-on!

Thank you very much for sharing your adventures, you are a PERFECT couple! I think the intensity and refined eroticism of your couplings is not despite but because you are brother and sister. Doing it at your parents’ where you both grew up makes your illicit sex even more thrilling! Did you or sis think you should have started earlier, right there when you were still living under one roof?

I would have liked to know the color of the stockings. in my fantasy I made them tan/skin color going with the cream suspenders. Since I read all of your stories repeatedly I’d be grateful if you provided that information! I also like that this installment is the longest so far. Kind regards to your sweet, adorable sister! Please go on sharing your exploits, please! Thank you very much! All the best to you two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I really have enjoyed reading your stories about your relationship with each other and have just one comment. Isn't it UN-hygenic to go from arse to pussy? That can lead to infection.

I have also been a fan of stocking clad feet. Did she ever give you a footjob with them?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow

I just love your stories and the way you write them. Such a pleasure to read thank you

FASfanFASfanabout 6 years ago
Crikey!

Now that was HOT! Thank you so much for sharing this and do bring us more. Five stars and a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!!

Nice description...

But one thing.... your anal virginity?? Your sister's right?

All the best to you n ur sis... Please share some more of ur exploits too..

I was in an incestuous relationship with my sis too

But she has been abroad for a couple of years now...

sdincestsdincestabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sdincest responses

Thanks to everyone so far for these comments, we do appreciate them.

In response to anonymous about the stocking colours, usually they are dark/black. I like the contrast between underwear. However, I will make sure to refer to stocking colour in future stories. Glad you enjoy reading all my works

With regards to hygiene, we only sleep with each other and so far have not suffered any consequences from switching. Besides, she does find this a real turn on and I wouldn’t want to deny the pleasure.

Anal virginity...I didn’t think this quite read right when I wrote it. My sister had already done anal, it was my first time but I think I could have phrased it better.

Turtle and FasFan, thanks for your positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderfull story

i really enjoyed the story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story

I really liked your story. But a slight hint caught me, your sister was already pregnant at that time, Christmas Day?

Love to read more of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot!

Love this story. Nice build up from restraint to kitchen bj to finally fully fucking.

Very tasty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2!

Need more, this is just one of the best stories, is she pregnant or was it just a wishfull thought from her brother, if not she needs to be pregnant soon.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Looking forward to another chapter.

Had me hard.

Sex and love with tender affection

I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

To the sister I would absolutely love to have a night alone with you how bout it baby hit me up any females that is let's make some new stories to tell 07736701993

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story teller

I think someone has the hot's for your sister. I think that will excite her a lot.

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Great story

Makes me wish that I had a sister, makes me realize what I missed!

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
VERY VERY GOOD.

WHAT NICE STORIES. WELL TOLD SO THAT I ACTUALLY VISUALISE YOUR SISTER WALKING IN FRONT OF ME, IN HER SHORT SKIRTS AND STOCKINGS. HOT, REALLY HOT! I HOPE ALL THESE STORIES CONTINUE AS TIME GOES BY. ALSO, DON'T GO GETTING HER PREGNANT EITHER. THAT'S A REAL PROBLEM WITH THE LAW AND THE FAMILY, SMALL OR NOT. FIRST LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUS ENOUGH TO SETTLE DOWN WITH EACH OTHER AND COMMIT TO ONE ANTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you your stories are amazing especially since we share the same fetishes i have read all your stories and enjoyed them so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous