My Sister's Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was out and out carnal lust between two siblings and we were rutting more than making love. The restriction of being with our parents all day was forgotten and it showed in our almost primeval fucking. My sister, her body glistening in sweat, was lost in the moment. I could feel myself rushing headlong to release. I slid my hands into her stocking tops, enjoying her smooth skin. It wasn't going to be long and we both knew it. One suspender strap pinged free as if signifying the releasing of my sister's joy. She buried her head in the duvet to try and muffle her groans as much as she could. I felt her body quiver, her cunt spasm and I knew she was cumming on my cock. The feeling was too much and for the second time this Christmas Day, I felt my seed rushing up through my cock. With my sister still in the throes of her own orgasm. I buried my cock as deep as I could, grunted and unloaded my first stream of baby batter into her. This was quickly followed by a second, third and fourth load as I filled her completely with my seed, grunting each time. I gripped her round the waist like a drowning man clinging to driftwood, my mind registering the slight curve of her belly against the satin of the suspender belt. God, I loved doing this. I utterly loved fucking my sister unprotected. Even after all these months, the sheer intensity of orgasming and giving my sister a creampie was still like nothing I had experienced before.

My cock began to shrink inside her, my balls emptied completely. My breath was still ragged but I slowly began to regain some composure. "I think I gave you quite a load despite my milking earlier. I really needed that sis."

"So did I bro. And yes, you have pumped quite a load of your baby batter deep inside me. I came on your cock."

"I know. If that is what fucking your arse on all fours does, we need to do it more often!" We both laughed and then remembered where we were. Bloody hell, I hope we hadn't been too noisy. I felt myself go hot with guilt in case our parent's had heard something but surely they would have been in deep sleep by now. I didn't want to pull free but I knew we couldn't stay like this forever and so I withdrew my cock slowly. As it slipped out, my sister rolled onto her back. "Come here." I delicately lowered myself into her arms and kissed her deeply. I felt her arms grip me, her stocking clad legs wrap around me. "Merry Christmas bro."

***

I hope this retelling has given you all as much pleasure as it has me recounting the memory of our first Christmas together as incestuous partners in crime. I have told my sister that I am publishing these stories and she has now read them all. It turns her on knowing that people are getting off on our exploits so please leave comments if you enjoyed this one as my sister loves reading them. We both hope you love our adventures and if this is indeed the case, I'll add another.

12