My Sister's Desperation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she squirmed, I shifted my grip from holding her hips to a bear hug from behind. I wrapped my arms around her torso, keeping one on her belly, and allowing the other to rise up and hold her just under her breasts.

"Drop the bottle!" I responded to her yelps, but she refused.

"Never!"

I held her harder (as I grew harder), continuing my pretense of dropping the bottle. She let out a sharper shriek as I did so.

"Andrew! Put me down I have to pee!"

She was still laughing, though I could sense true desperation in her tone. Apparently the pressure of my hold had affected her bladder. The words coming out of her mouth were music to my ears. My cock was now an obelisk.

I held her high to keep her away from the tent at my pelvis, but I don't think she would have even noticed with all the commotion.

"Drop the bottle!" I retorted once more.

She shook her head no. I squeezed her harder, conscious this time of putting pressure on her belly.

"Fine!" She yelled reluctantly, dropping the bottle to the ground.

I had to think fast. I set Kelly down and jumped for the bottle that rested at my feet. I was on my ass, but I had the bottle, so I quickly shot it at Kelly as she struggled to regain her composure.

She laughed again, clearly enjoying the game, even as it was followed by a shriek. This time she had the advantage. She was still standing, so I was screwed, and that was perfect.

She ran at me, pushing me down and pinning me beneath her. I was still hard, so hard. And as she straddled me my cock nearly exploded. Kelly sat directly on my pelvis, and my hardon found its natural home against her cloth covered cooch.

I was in heaven, though at this point getting a bit nervous. I was very, very hard, and even though there was still a lot of commotion I'm not sure how Kelly could not feel it. Whatever the case was, she didn't mention it, she only continued the wrestling game.

My arms were pinned by hers as she leaned over me. I wanted so badly to thrust, to feel her cunt on my cock, to rub against her, to cum, but I dared not move, and I didn't really have to. As kelly struggled, whether it was intentional or not, her hips would move, and the subtle shifting of her sex on mine built up pleasure that was indescribable.

Nonetheless, I hid it and continued to play the game--sort of. I was a bit distracted, and in the moment must have dropped the bottle. Kelly released my arms and grabbed it before I had a chance to react--then it was pointed at me.

"ha-HA!" She boasted as she trained the nozzle on me.

I used it as an excuse to squirm underneath her, pressing my sex against the softness of her core. I acted like I was struggling to get away, but it was exactly where I wanted to be.

Each "squirm" sent waves of building pleasure through me as I discreetly dry humped my sister. But I wanted more--and I think I knew how to get it.

"No you don't!" I said, continuing to squirm.

I reached out to my sister's sides and began to tickle her. This wielded the biggest squeal so far. Tickling was always her weakness, and evidently even more so now with her bladder as full as it was.

She ground herself against me and I ground back, not even hiding my thrusts in a squirm anymore. I figured she was too distracted to notice anyways.

She laughed and squealed and pleaded with me to stop, but I didn't. She continued to press herself against me, and I grew closer and closer to an inevitable release as I continued to finger her sides.

"Andrew! Stop! I needa pee!"

"You shouldn't have taken the bottle!" I retorted, not relenting my attack.

"Andrew! I WILL pee on you."

But that was just fuel. My already stone hard cock twinged as she said it. And I'm sure she hoped I wouldn't call her on her bluff, but that's exactly what I wanted. And it drove me crazy.

I pressed myself against her rhythmically, really dry humping and getting myself close, and she almost seemed to reciprocate, though with her squeals it was hard to tell. Whatever the case was, I was in ecstasy.

Then she broke. Her squeals peaked and settled into a whimper as she lost control of her bladder.

I felt it first, the heat of fresh piss pouring out of my sister's hot snatch and onto my throbbing cock, and then I saw it. A dark patch quickly appeared on the front of her bikini and grew exponentially with each passing second.

The sight was absolutely unreal. It was not only a perfect, beautiful girl, but my sister, almost naked, and wetting herself on my cock.

And she really let it all go. The patch quickly became saturated and then spilled over as the flood of pee grew to its full strength. I could hear the hiss of her stream as it poured out of her. It was hot, steaming hot, as it pooled on my pelvis, and I could smell it too.

It's the first time the smell of urine had been anything besides that, but it drove me mad. I humped Kelly hard, subconsciously trying to fuck her as she pissed all over me. And she seemed to hump me too.

It was too automatic to think about it at the time, but I swore she was brimming with pleasure too.

And then I broke. A wave of pleasure overtook me as I erupted, unloading in my piss soaked swimsuit, cumming with force. I grunted uncontrollably as I continued to hump my sister.

It was the best orgasm I had ever had, rapturous, but fleeting. And incredible anxiety immediately followed it.

My orgasm seemed to subside just as Kelly's stream petered out. And we were left sitting with a very awkward situation.

I was high, and so was Kelly, and I struggled to look up at her, and I did so with a look of shame and fear. She looked down at me with the same. And we sat for what seemed like ages, in shock, or confusion, or something.

Then Kelly stood up, not bothering to adjust her soaked swimsuit that clung to her lips. A look of dazed shock remained on her face, and she continued to gaze down at me.

"Kelly..." I pleaded meekly.

"Yeah...um." she said flatly, clearly confused, or mad. I couldn't tell.

I remained on the ground, unable to rouse myself. Kelly began to walk, slowly she treaded away from me and towards the door.

"Kelly!" I called once more, though I'm not sure what I would have said if she stayed.

She kept walking and didn't look back, but she did respond.

"Come to my room in 5."

Her response was flat again. And it scared me.

I had no idea what to do. My high subsided and I began to panic. I jumped up and wanted to run after Kelly, to make some sort of immediate excuse but she said five minutes. I had to tread lightly here, so I forced myself to do as she said.

I sat by the pool, tapping my leg uncontrollably, checking my phone every thirty seconds for the time until it had been five minutes. Then I ran upstairs.

12