My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily as it turned out Nyssa had been worrying too much, as although Laurel didn't try and pull her downwards again she did lift her head upwards, stuck her tongue out and slid it across the assassin's pussy lips. She didn't even hesitate.

The sensation of the initial lick alone was almost enough to force a sound of pleasure from Nyssa's lips, but then it was combined with a moan from Laurel.

Laurel actually moaned from her first taste of pussy, strengthening the idea that regardless of what she considered herself before they got so close perhaps Laurel really was a lesbian.

Either way having this incredibly beautiful woman moaning from tasting her pussy was incredibly flattering and combined with the lick itself Nyssa was unable to stop a little gasp of pleasure from escaping her lips, something Nyssa normally preferred her lover to work harder to earn.

There was then a brief pause, which made Nyssa nervous. Given how that moan had sounded it was unlikely that Laurel didn't enjoy it, but it was possible that she would freak out because she did like it, and while Nyssa wouldn't have been that patient with a random girl she was head over heels for this woman and would fully accept making out, however disappointing that would be.

Luckily that was not the case, Laurel beginning to frantically lap at her cunt with an eagerness that forced another sound of pleasure out of Nyssa, Nyssa then deciding to hide those sounds as a way to encourage the woman she loved, although The Black Canary had to be stopped before she made this wonderful act too short.

"Slow down Laurel, there is no rush." Nyssa said softly but firmly.

"Sorry." Laurel replied, allowing her head to drop back down as she looked up at Nyssa and told her, "I just want to please you."

"I appreciate that." Nyssa smiled softly, slowly lowering her cunt down the rest of the way, "Now, just concentrate on the sound of my voice. I will guide you my love. Now start again by gently licking my cunt, although try and avoid my clit for now."

Laurel hadn't meant to sound so submissive, but she just couldn't help it. Nyssa was just so naturally dominant she fell into the role easily, and it was one Laurel had thoroughly enjoyed embracing over the past week, and especially now. She certainly loved Nyssa telling her what to do, which was both helpful and comforting given this was her first time going down on another woman.

Sure, she occasionally tried to copy the things she remembered what Nyssa, and to a lesser extent her male lovers, did to her, but mostly Laurel felt lost and out of her depth, and it would be even worse without the guiding light which was Nyssa's beautiful voice telling her exactly what she needed to do. And she hadn't been lying before, Laurel really, really wanted to please Nyssa.

So she did her best to follow the instruction she was given, sliding her tongue over Nyssa's pussy lips over and over again, which was much easier now that Nyssa was officially sitting on her face, Laurel getting an incredible thrill out of the thought and of course the feeling of it.

God she loved it. She loved everything about this, far more than she thought she would. Her entire world had become Nyssa al Ghul.

All she could taste, see, or smell was pure Nyssa, and just when she didn't think it could get any better she started to hear her too. Which was good, because Laurel had been unnerved by Nyssa's lack of moans, which was an extra shame now she knew how beautiful her moans were.

Desperately wanting to hear more of them Laurel began disobeying orders. Nyssa had recently ordered Laurel to start touching her clit with every other lick, but as that finally led to the moans of pleasure The Black Canary had been craving to hear it wasn't long before Laurel increased the frequency of her touches to Nyssa's clit.

This got more wonderfully positive reactions from Nyssa, including a order to linger on her clit, which Laurel happily did.

As a result of that Nyssa began frequently moaning, groaning, gasping and occasionally even whimpering in pleasure, which drove Laurel crazy.

So much so that she wrapped her lips around Nyssa's clit and sucked it without permission, forcing the most wonderful cry out of her lover.

That was when Laurel began an all-out assault on Nyssa's clit, only pausing to swallow the delicious cunt cream which was practically pouring directly down her throat.

And to think, Laurel had been so nervous that she wouldn't actually like eating pussy. But no, she had loved it from the first taste. Loved it so much that it had been overwhelming.

It was quickly becoming even more overwhelming as Nyssa pressed her cunt so forcefully down onto her face Laurel thought she would pass out from lack of oxygen, although she couldn't help think it would be worth it as long as she got to taste Nyssa's cum first, which she was sure would be even more tasty than her regular pussy juice, even if that was hard to believe right now.

Nyssa gritted her teeth and, having reached out to grab the headboard some time ago, gripped the wooden board so hard she was surprised it didn't break.

This was partly because she was fighting her approaching orgasm, but it was mostly because she was frustrated at giving up control and feeling helpless against Laurel's wonderful little tongue.

She should have been concentrating on praising her girlfriend for a incredible first time eating pussy, but instead Nyssa was at war with herself as she tried to decide if she should prolong this wonderful agony or put a stop to it.

Of course there was a way she could take back control, at least somewhat, and still achieve orgasm, but was Laurel ready for that?

Deciding she would have to be Nyssa told her firmly, "Laurel, you are truly an angel, mmmmmmm, a pussy eating angel. You have done so well for your first time, and I am so proud of you, ohhhhhhhhh God, but I must take control now. I NEED too. I hope you understand. Ooooooh fuck, I hope you understand what I must do now, ah shit, but if at any time it becomes too much raise your hand and I will stop. I promise you that. Now, stick out your tongue and stay very still so I can ride your beautiful face. Yeeeeeessssssss, that's it my angel, just like that. Oh my angel, my beloved, my Canary, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Everything else was either swear words or in her mother tongue. Or swear words in her mother tongue. The point was that Laurel wouldn't understand it, and Nyssa barely understood it herself as she was so focused on what she was doing she honestly wasn't sure what she was saying.

At least Laurel would be equally focused on what Nyssa was doing to her. And breathing. Also she was glad she had been able to praise Laurel for her work, because it was way overdue, and if her girlfriend was still speaking to her after this Nyssa would praise her even more, and thank her for putting up with her needs.

Unfortunately that wasn't a given, although Nyssa was fairly confident she could mend fences by fucking Laurel into unconsciousness with her strap-on.

It may take several sessions of strap-on fucking, among other things, because what Nyssa did next was truly unadvisable for such an amateur like Laurel, or even expert at pussy eating.

Because Nyssa didn't just ride Laurel's face, she brutally fucked it. Sure, at first it wasn't too bad, Nyssa just grinding herself back and forth on Laurel's tongue, but soon she was gyrating her hips on it and thrusting up and down.

Finally Nyssa just pushed herself down as firmly as she dared and started rubbing herself back and forth like Laurel's beautiful face was nothing but a fuck pad, meaning that Nyssa could feel every little movement Laurel made as she squirmed under her.

The mental high of so completely dominating at the woman this way, and roughly using Laurel's face/tongue to get off, which allowed Nyssa to go over the edge of a truly spectacular orgasm, which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the Heir to the Demon relentlessly and brutally fucked The Black Canary's pretty face.

The entire time Nyssa forced herself to pay attention to Laurel's hands, expecting them to shoot up any minute.

Honestly she expected them to come up before she pushed herself to climax, and she was so impressed and proud of her lover that not only did she hold on long enough to allow Nyssa to essentially make herself cum but she actually never surrendered.

Laurel came close several times. What she was doing was new, and overwhelming, but she would expect nothing less from Nyssa al Ghul. Nyssa had been pushing her limits ever since they first met, so if anything it would have been a disappointment if she hadn't done so now.

Yet this was anything but a disappointment, and no matter how hard Nyssa fucked her face, or how hard it became to breathe, Laurel found she loved every single second of it.

She wasn't sure if that proved she was gay or not, or just that she was completely devoted to Nyssa, but in that moment Laurel truly didn't care any more. All that mattered was Nyssa's pleasure. And surviving.

Swallowing girl cum was a very close third, or perhaps second, because it just tasted so amazing. Far better than she thought it would, which was really saying something, as while she may have not always fantasised about it Laurel had been able to think about little else over the past few weeks, and it definitely intensified when she first tasted Nyssa's yummy pussy cream.

It helped a lot that now Nyssa didn't seem to need her tongue, that she was perfectly content to just rubbing her cunt directly onto Laurel's face, leaving her mouth free to concentrate on swallowing the seemingly never-ending girl cum and pussy juice flowing out of Nyssa's heavenly hole.

Of course no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get all of Nyssa's cum. In fact she wasn't even close, the majority of it completely drenching her face, which was both heart-breaking and wonderful.

Heart-breaking that it didn't end up in her stomach were it belonged, yet wonderful because it felt like she was being branded as the property of Nyssa al Ghul.

Which was all kinds of wrong, but Laurel loved that idea in that moment. Loved the idea of being Nyssa's. Being her pussy licker, or her fuck pad as the case may be, and she never wanted it to stop.

Unfortunately it did, but at least Nyssa kissed her almost instantly, the other brunette collapsing down on top of her and then shoving her tongue into her mouth, allowing them to share the taste of Nyssa's cum and pussy juices.

After several minutes of that Nyssa broke the kiss, stroked Laurel's face and asked her, "Are you ready for my cock, my love?"

During the kiss Nyssa had been grinding down on top of her, making sure that when the question was answered Laurel could only whimper in response, "Yes."

She was rewarded for that response with the most wonderful smile and gentle kiss. Then punished for it as Nyssa not only got off of her and off the bed but the assassin left the room completely, leaving Laurel to whimper pathetically.

She had never missed the feeling of Nyssa being on top of her more, or touching her in some way, and her body was filled with almost unbearable need thanks to the brief grinding and more importantly getting to eat pussy for the first time in her life.

More importantly it had been her first time eating Nyssa's pussy, and now she was left alone when she needed Nyssa the most. Luckily Nyssa made that brief horrible moment worth it.

Nyssa did her best to return to Laurel sighed as quickly as she could, but she was still keeping most of her things in her room, despite the fact that she hadn't slept there since crossing the line she promised herself she wouldn't cross and making Laurel hers.

A big part of this was because Laurel already had a great deal of things already, especially clothes, and although Laurel had insisted on clearing out a draw for her which would have mostly done the trick Nyssa liked having a space of her own.

More importantly it was a place to hide her weapons and sex toys, most of which Nyssa believed Laurel wasn't ready to use. Or maybe even see.

Hopefully she would be now ready for Nyssa's favourite toy, but Nyssa didn't want to give her a lot of time to second-guess it and back out, so she both walked quickly back and forth and attached the harness around her waist in record time.

She did however give Laurel a second to get used to the sight of her wearing the toy, and also give herself a moment to admire the nervous and excited look on Laurel's face.

Then Nyssa slowly approached, spitting onto her hand as she did so and then rubbing that saliva onto the cock, which was all the lube she would need from the looks of Laurel's extremely wet pussy, which was both encouraging for what came next and a sign that her girlfriend had truly enjoyed eating pussy.

"It's sooooo..." Laurel whispered, not wanting to complete that sentence as it was so cliche.

Understanding Nyssa softly told her, "You can take it my love. You just need to relax."

Even though she didn't reply negatively the way Laurel bit her lip had Nyssa second-guessing herself. She still thought lubricant would be overkill, but now she thought of it there was one very enjoyable thing she could do first.

So Nyssa slowly crawled onto the bed and in between Laurel's legs, for better or for worse keeping eye contact with her love the entire time.

It seemed to be for the better given not only did Laurel not run away but she then welcomed Nyssa's lips with her own. Then after a minute or two of gentle kissing Nyssa slipped a hand in between Laurel's legs and then a finger into the other woman's cunt.

Her finger slid in easily and Laurel moaned into her mouth, and more importantly relaxed into her arms. Nyssa then kept the kiss going as she first added a second finger, and then replaced those fingers with her dildo, although at first she just rubbed it up and down Laurel's pussy, making sure her girl was extra ready.

Honestly that was how Nyssa should have penetrated Laurel, but she couldn't help being at least a little selfish and break the kiss so she could stare into her girlfriend's beautiful eyes as she took her in this way the first time, hoping that the eye contact would be just as comforting/relaxing as the kiss had been.

Laurel was still a little nervous at how big the dildo was. Hell, she had almost said it like a girl in a porno.

But logically she knew that part of her body was designed to stretch for something much bigger than that strap-on, and honestly after just eating pussy for the first time she was fairly confident that she was wet enough to take it.

Now Nyssa's magical fingers had worked over her pussy, along with her mouth and tongue conquering her own, if anything Laurel was worried about taking it too easily. If only very briefly. Then the tip of Nyssa's dick was pressed against her entrance, and her worries suddenly came back to her.

Fortunately she had Nyssa staring deep into her eyes with such gentleness and love that Laurel wouldn't have thought the assassin could have possessed when they first met, but now here they were, Laurel laying on her back with her legs spread, giving herself completely to the more dominant woman, and even crying out in pleasure as she was stretched like never before.

It was intense, and maybe a little uncomfortable, especially in the beginning, but to Laurel's surprise it felt good. It felt good to have Nyssa slowly sliding a big dildo into her pussy. A strap-on cock. Her cock. Oh God, Nyssa was pushing HER cock inside her, the thought of that overwhelming Laurel for a few wonderful moments.

Then the penetration was completed, Nyssa's breasts pressed against her own along with their nipples which felt painfully hard. When the penetration was completed Laurel let out a guttural sound and jerked her head downwards to see where their bodies met.

She then looked at Nyssa, who gently smiled at her, brushed a stray strand of hair which had fallen from behind her ears back into place, then leaned in for yet another kiss.

Laurel of course welcomed it and for what felt like an eternity they gently made out with Nyssa's big dick buried inside her. Then Nyssa pulled back again and gave Laurel a command which made her heart beat extra hard in her chest.

"Wrap your legs around me my love." Nyssa ordered softly.

Instantly doing as she was told Laurel not only wrapped her legs around Nyssa but her arms too, desperately clinging to the woman she trusted so much.

Then and only then did Nyssa finally pulled back, causing Laurel to whimper in disappointment as what felt like part of Nyssa left her. It didn't matter that it wasn't flesh and blood, in that moment it was Nyssa al Ghul, and it was leaving her.

Luckily it was swiftly returned, Nyssa then gently repeating the process over and over again, the far more experienced woman effortlessly relaxing Laurel with her thrusts and touches until any discomfort was a distant memory and all she felt was wonderful pleasure.

Nyssa felt more in her element right now then perhaps ever before during her courtship with Laurel Lance. Her father had always wanted a male heir, and he had often joked she should have been born one given her deviant desires. She did not share his wishes, but she often thought how ironic they were given how much she loved taking another woman with a strap-on cock.

It just felt so natural to her to have a beautiful woman underneath her in this way, and for it to be this beautiful woman, oh it was perfection. Simply perfection. Well, perhaps there was one thing which could have made it better, but Nyssa wouldn't get ahead of herself.

Shaking what was arguably her ultimate goal out of her head Nyssa refocused on giving Laurel the fucking she deserved. The type of which she had doubted that the likes of Oliver Queen could ever give her, especially in his playboy past.

Although it was terrifying to think he may have been the best of the bunch when it came to Laurel's past boyfriends. Or at least that's what Sara claimed.

Either way Nyssa was determined to give her a real fucking now, not that was difficult given her experience in this department, and from the way she had already had Laurel moaning, groaning, gasping and whimpering in pleasure it seemed like she was right on track.

It certainly didn't take her long to establish a steady rhythm, allowing her to show off her impressive stamina as she gently made love to Laurel for what felt like hours. It was probably at least close to one before Laurel's cries and whimpers of pleasure slowly turned to cries and whimpers of frustration.

A reaction Nyssa had always taken a sadistic pride in forcing out of her lovers, even out of those she loved. Which momentarily prompted an unfortunate flashback of Sara underneath her, but Nyssa quickly shook it as anyone who thought about the other Lance sister while making love to the other didn't deserve either of them in her opinion.

Luckily it was easier to refocus given Laurel took much longer to break than Sara. Of course Laurel had always seemed embarrassed to ask for what she wanted, which was part of the reason it had taken them so long to get together, and they needed a major push to get there.

Which was why Nyssa ever so slightly increased the pace of her thrusting, not enough to give Laurel what she so obviously wanted, but enough to push her to beg for it.

Because she loved her enough to give her a push, but not enough to just give her what she wanted right now. No, Nyssa wanted Laurel to beg for her first. And maybe she even needed it. Yes, she needed to hear just how much Laurel wanted/needed her. And she would hear it, even if she had to fuck Laurel all night.

Laurel actually wanted to beg for Nyssa to fuck her harder, it was just that she also wanted to stay in this moment forever. In bed with Nyssa al Ghul, the stronger woman slowly pumping her big strap-on cock in and out of her pussy, Laurel's arms and legs wrapped tightly around that soft but incredibly well toned body, the two of them staring into each other's eyes as they made love, oh God, it was everything Laurel wanted and more.