My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was perfect. How could she ever want it to end? But at the same time the need to cum became overwhelming as the incredible pleasure she received became almost painful, meaning for what felt like an eternity Laurel was at war with herself.

Ultimately Laurel whimpered, "Please, fuck me. Fuck me harder and make me cum."

Over the past few weeks Nyssa had delighted in fucking Laurel to the edge of climax with her tongue and/or fingers and then kept her there until she begged for more. Then she almost always insisted on Laurel telling her in great detail what she wanted, scream even louder, or even just remaining silent as Laurel continued desperately begging for what she wanted.

Thankfully this was one of the few times Nyssa just smiled softly and increase the pace, thanks to their positions also leaning down for a gentle kiss before finally giving Laurel what she wanted. What was so clear that they both wanted, given the look on Nyssa's face and the small sounds of pleasure escaping from her lips, even if they were drowned out by The Black Canary's cries.

Those cries only seem to get louder has Nyssa effortlessly pushed Laurel as close to orgasm as possible without pushing her over the edge, keeping her there just long enough that the less experienced fighter opened her mouth to beg for more again.

Then in one swift movement Nyssa pulled Laurel's legs from around her waist, pushed them up to her shoulders and then started pounding her pussy with what had to be every ounce of her strength, which of course cause The Black Canary to let out an extra deafening cry as she experienced the kind of wonderfully hard climax she had only ever received from the goddess known as Nyssa al Ghul.

That climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. Which was a little surprising, Nyssa took great pride in giving Laurel multiple orgasms. In fact she loved verbally reminding her of that almost as much as physically.

Now however there were no words between them, other than a few swear words from Laurel which didn't really count, not that either woman was paying any attention to them.

No, they were totally focused on each other during this intense love-making, Laurel having no doubt in her heart that that's what this was, despite how hard it had become, which was a fact she tried to tell Nyssa through her eyes, along with how completely devoted she was to her.

Nyssa got the message loud and clear and hope that Laurel also got her returning look of love and devotion. If not she would be happy to tell her when this beautiful woman was resting in her arms after this wonderful love-making, the type of which that Nyssa was determined would become a regular thing for them.

Nyssa loved fucking other women with her strap-on cock, and although she certainly believe this was the right position for their first time using her favourite toy she fully intended to take Laurel in every position possible, that particular fantasy echoing in her mind now as it had for months before their first evening together. Perhaps even since they met.

The wonderful picture of Laurel riding her cock or bending Laurel over and pounding her hard helped push Nyssa over the edge of orgasm too.

The stimulator bashing her clit had a lot to do with it too, as did the sheer joy of fucking another woman. And not just any woman, The Black Canary. A shining light in this city of darkness. The woman who, with the help of her training, had defeated men twice her size.

And she was cumming on Nyssa's cock while staring up at her with intense love, devotion and perhaps most importantly submission. So if anything it was surprising that Nyssa didn't cum sooner.

After that the floodgates were open and Nyssa came many times. Which was wonderful, but it was also a sign that this was the beginning of the end of their fun, and Nyssa was now desperate to make sure that this was a regular thing, so she pushed through her climaxes to make sure that she continued pounding Laurel's pussy at the same brutal pace which had originally made her cum.

As a result she made her girlfriend cum on her cock over, and over, and over again. Maybe even twice as much as Nyssa was cumming, which was impressive even by Nyssa's standards. And even if she fell slightly short of it Nyssa was confident that she could talk Laurel into doing this again.

Of course ultimately Nyssa was left with the choice, pull her cock out of the trembling girl or collapsed down on top of her. As she wanted to maintain her control and dominance Nyssa made sure to do the former and then gently take Laurel into her arms and hold her while she quivered through the after-shocks of her orgasms.

Then after a few seconds had passed and Laurel was still quivering Nyssa pulled her lover even closer to her and started gently kissing the top of her head and cooing softly and lovingly, while trying to hide the fact that she was becoming genuinely worried by this reaction. Then she heard Laurel crying, and panicked.

"Laurel, beloved, what's wrong?" Nyssa asked softly, "Did I hurt you?"

"N, no. I, I'm fine. It's just, it's never been like that. With a, you know, cock." Laurel blushed, desperately trying to get herself together and she looked up at Nyssa, "And, and... I just love you so much."

"And I you." Nyssa smiled, pulling Laurel closer again to rest, hopefully for round two.