All Comments on 'My Sister's Friend'

by dragonfire6

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

5 stars...loved it. hot! Hope she comes back to visit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOW I GOT MY HIPS, AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT

Wow,

I have got such a nice large hips and breast, i love myself now.

I never really thought i could have a nice sexy shape as this, because i have tried to get a larger and curvy shape with so many enlargement products i found online, and none could offer me even a little of what i desired most. When i heard some people saying that the charm of a woman is in her shape i never really believed it, am 28 and my breast was so small as that of a 14 year old girl and my hips and ass was no were to be found in me, i had three heartbreaks because i had a very rough shape and breast, and i really felt bad about that until i searched the internet for another help and i found a comment of someone who shared that she have got a very good shape curves with the help of Dr. Henry Bude Enlargement herbs, i thought she was lying but i gave it a second thought and i collected the Dr email: Dr.henrybude@gmail.com and contacted him, Just in a few days i purchased his Herbal Enlargement products, he sent them to me and i just three weeks of using them my breast became bigger and my hips and ass just getting bigger, Now Just A month and Two weeks of using his herbal products i now have a nice shape.

Am so happy, and i don't know how to say thank you to Dr Henry Bude,

If you are also in need of this great enlargement Do contact Dr Henry Bude now on His email: Dr.henrybude@gmail.com.

Thanks Dr, i love you,

My own email: is Missycallister8@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous