All Comments on 'My Sister's Friends Ch. 04'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

The series has been excellent. I have enjoyed them all, and look forward to the next chapters.

Thank you

hansjonhansjonalmost 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

Very erotic story. I look foreword to each chapter. More please.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
Unexpectedly Refreshing

I have enjoyed the story, much to my surprise, actually. I avoided reading it for a while, the description making me fear it would be something very different than what it actually turned out to be.

Interesting and refreshing to read a LitE story where the protagonist is handicapped.

In one of the chapters (I forget which) you mention how people in wheelchairs are often treated as though they are invisible.

I have lived the past five years of my life in a motorized wheelchair (the result of a massive stroke), and can attest to the truth of that "invisibility" statement. How anyone can treat a 280-pound man in a 250-pound motorized wheelchair as invisible is a mystery to me, but I see it most every day. Add to that the people who treat me like a child (such as waitresses who, indicating me, ask my wife "and what will HE be having?", or people who insist on giving me help that I did not ask for and often do not want or need), and I could identify with many aspects of your protagonist.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 11 years ago
Wonderfully written....

....and hopefully, this chapter closes the story.

I've said it before, and will say it again, "Don't ruin something good by trying to extend it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Effective writing style

The way you write your stories makes it seem like we were there first hand. I total agree with what you wrote on paragraph 16. If only more guys thought like that and girls chose the right guys. Great story and I can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for writing this

I have fallen deeply in love with a wonderful man with cp, we have not been together yet, and this series reminds me of how we will be, and I learn the things he doesn't want to say. I cannot wait. Thank you for being so brave and writing a love story for Interabled couples. 💞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous