My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

John threw me off him and got me on all fours with my arse to him, then without any warning positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and slammed hard and deep into me, again I screamed, this time in pain, I was wet and ready but he had slammed in so hard, it stretched me. John ignored my scream and discomfort and kept pounding into me. He was pounding me just as I'd asked him, hard and fast and deep, his balls were slapping into my clit and his hips were banging into my arse.

I was pushing back against him every time he slammed into me and clenching on his cock as he pulled back, then he pulled out so just his head was in my entrance and paused, as I wondered what was happening, he slapped my ass cheek hard and slammed into me hard than ever. I shuddered again at this as he kept repeating until my ass cheeks seemed to be burning red and hot. Then I felt a finger at the entrance to my ass, pushing and probing until my rosebud ass hole opened to him and he sank his middle finger in my ass all the way to his knuckle. The thing is my ass was still sore from the way he had fucked it the night before.

John continued to fuck my pussy with his cock and my ass with his finger and I could feel them almost come together inside me. I knew I was going to cum, a hot sensation spread from deep in my body, shot to my clit and with a primordial scream of lust I came. My juices flooding out of me and drenching Johns cock.

My orgasm and the shuddering and spasming as it coursed through my body shot John over the edge and he had his second orgasm of the morning, again shooting jets of cum into my welcoming body, this time into my pussy.

John, instantly pulled out flipped me round and said, 'Suck my cock clean, you've got it dirty, now clean it?'

God, where had this side of John, come from, probably from finally fucking the Sister, he's been lusting after for years. I wasn't objecting and licked him clean again, this time, the taste was of our combined ejaculations. I could get used to this, I was feeling so hot yet so fulfilled.

'Are we going to tell Jill?' John asked after he'd fucked me as hard as I'd demanded.

'Not just yet, let her concentrate on being a Mum and recover from the birth, then well see how things are. Maybe tell her, maybe not, it could freak her, what we have done last night and just now, it's different than what you and she did.'

John said, 'We've got to bring Jill in on this, at least tell her what we have done. I hope we've not ruined your marriage!' He can be so sensitive at times, that's why I love him, but he was right. I'd just caused one hell of a problem. I had to think and sort things out.

One thing was certain John and I were going to fuck again!

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers
12