My Sister's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

"Ok, little brother, you had your fun with Jill last night, and wanted to see us together, well sit back and watch how it's done properly. By two women in love!"

Jill immediately undid Jans bra and her tits came into my view, then she dropped her head and took one nipple in her mouth, sucking on it for all she was worth, at the same time playing and squeezing the other one pulling hard on Jans rosebud nipple. At the same-time Jan had pushed her hand up Jills skirt, not only did she have no bra on she had no panties either. I got another view of the beautiful pussy that I had enjoyed so much last night, now it was my sisters turn. Jan pushed two fingers deep, right upto her knuckle into Jills pussy, then finger fucked her hard, pushing in hard and deep I could see her thrusting her fingers in. Jill gasped with excitement breaking her playing with Jans boobs.

Then Jan shocked me by saying "John, come over here and undress Jill!"

I didn't need to be asked twice and getting behind Jill ran my hands up her body playing with her boobs, then teasingly slowly undid the three buttons that were still done up on her shirt/blouse until it was fully open, I pulled her arms above her head and stripped the shirt off her. As soon as her boobs were exposed I pushed Jans head onto them and saw her suck Jills hard dark brown nipple into her soft red lips. Not stopping now I undid the buttons on the front of Jills skirt and it dropped away without any helping. I then got my hand on top of Jans and helped her finger fuck Jill for a while. They both looked at me in shock for a minute at what I had done. I quickly got away from them before things went too far!

As I staggered back to my seat on the couch I heard the girls slip to the floor behind me, they didn't seem to have broken off from what they were doing as they had.

They continued the fingering action with Jill now getting into Jans pussy, Jans skirt was still on but pushed high on her hips, it was some sexy sight, even though she was my sister.

Surprisingly neither girl made oral contact with each-others pussy all through this, they were finger fucking and licking and sucking each-others boobs all the time, then they did something I'd heard about. They were sat facing each-other with their legs intertwined, and got as close to each-other as they could and began to rub their pussys against each-other, I could hear the sound of each of them sucking on the other as they moved back and forth. They seemed so natural and practised at this it must be something they did as a pair together often, to me it was so sexy to watch.

I saw Jans eyes glaze over with pleasure as Jill rubbed her tits and her breath shortened, panting in-time to the rhythm of their pussys rubbing together, Jan arched her back and with a scream of pure lust came.

Jill wasn't far behind and came with a gentle shudder a short while later. What a sight.

Both girls were spent so I helped them into bed and left wondering at the sight I had just witnessed. Those were two very hot ladies. The sex had been hard and hot but I could tell they were also making love to each-other, this was their way of doing it, not soft and gentle but a bit harder!

Its been two months since the wedding and seven since Jill and I started having sex with the intention of getting her pregnant. Jill and I had been having sex on an agreed basis, sometimes with Jan present, sometimes on our own. Funnily when Jan was present the sex was harder and rough, whilst when we were alone it was more like making love!!

In the week before the wedding when Jan was away on a business trip I got a phone call from Jill asking me round to their flat, when I got there she was in a short sexy nightdress kitten heeled mules and a provocative smile, "Do you like what Jan will see on our wedding night?"

"You or the outfit?"

"Both you idiot."

"Yes and even more yes."

"Good," she said as she stood and stripped the nightdress off, "Now I need a quickie, just quick sex. I don't want Jan to know about this time!!"

I didn't need asking twice as Jill is sexy, and I did have Jan's consent to have sex with Jill, hell it may even get her pregnant, which was part of the reason anyway.

The sex was hard and fast, Jill was begging me for more and more, talking dirty and asking me to "fuck this dirty little bitch." I didn't have to be asked twice, at the end of the session Jill had been fucked and fucked hard. She looked at me and said, "thanks I'm nervous about the wedding, Jan's not here and I needed a release. Hope it was good for you?"

It was great for me as Jill had refused me nothing.

The wedding had been great and Jan had asked me to be her "best man" which I had readily agreed to do, what nobody knew was that during a lull in the reception the "best man" and the bride had slipped away for a passionate quickie, even Jan didn't know that.

It was a hot sultry English summers evening, I was wearing an open shirt and shorts and had called round to review the wedding photos and found the girls really sexily dressed, WOW, I thought these two look really hot tonight, more ready for a naughty night out than looking at photos.

Jan looked at me and said "well little brother are you going to tell Mum and Dad you're going to be an uncle or father?" Jan always calls me "little brother" even though were are twins as she was hatched first as she puts it.

"What?" I said until I saw the smile on both girls faces and caught on.

"Wow are you sure, when?"

"Just got the confirmed results I'm two months gone." From Jill, as both girls came over and kissed me Jan in a sisterly way but Jan with some passion. I quickly worked out the dates and realised that Jill had got pregnant either during the quickie at the wedding or that wild night just before!!

"Now your job is done your days of having sex with my Wife are over." Jan said "but we are going to give you one last night to remember. I know how you liked watching us that first night, so sit back and watch the show, after, if you're good you can have some fun with Jill for one last time." With that Jan pushed me down onto the couch and put a cold beer in my hand. I would need it!

Jan then turned towards Jill and in a possessive way took hold of her around the waist, she was reasserting dominance and her rights to Jill. As she pulled Jill close to her she gave her one of the most passionate kisses I've every seen, she opened her mouth just as their lips touched and pushed her tongue eagerly into Jills mouth, at the same time caressing Jills beautiful body with both her hands, running them up and down her back and sides, rough and demanding.

Jill responded in kind melting into the kiss and grabbing Jan hard on the arse pulling her in tight and grinding her hips into Jan. Then hands were flying everywhere, on sides, back, boobs, arse everywhere, these two girls were really into it. This was not going to be lovemaking they way it had been when they had first let me watch them, it was going to be raw sex, they were claiming each other back. They were putting on a show for me, but I knew this was the last time I would see them together, and that Jill and I would possibly have sex.

Jill finally broke the kissing and sank to her knees then pushed Jans, short summer dress high up her hips to expose her shaven and bare pussy as Jan had no panties on, and from the look of Jill she didn't have either. Again no tenderness from Jill as she opened Jills outer lips and pushed her face hard and deeply into Jans glistening pussy. Jan let out what could only be described as a scream of ecstasy. Jan ripped her dress off as Jill continued to eat her pussy, licking from top to bottom, pulling Jans hips tight against her face, holding onto her arse as though she was drowning and it was a lifebelt.

I got a view of Jans, small, tight, perfect boobs with nipples that were so hard and sticking out before Jan began to play with them, rolling her nipples between her finger and thumb. The look of Jans face as this was happening was mind-blowing, I know she is my sister but wow, I could tell she was getting ready to cum. She was panting and pushing her hips hard into Jills mouth then she let go of one of her boobs and grabbed Jills long hair in one hand and held Jills mouth onto her as she let out a long low moan and came.

Jill let out a muffled squeal of delight as Jans female love juices filled her mouth and she stayed there as long as she could lapping up every drop. Eventually when Jan had finished Jill stood up, her face covered in Jans sticky juice, then Jan licked Jills face clean, she was obviously savouring the taste of herself on Jills face.

Jan ripped Jills clothing from her, then both girls then fell to the floor in front of me with Jills pussy facing me, Jan got on top of Jill in the sixty-nine position and after looking at me and making sure I had a great view opened Jills pussy with her fingers, exposing the pale pink inner to my sight. Then without any preliminary touching pushed three fingers deep into Jill, this quickly became four fingers, then her whole hand as she fisted Jill hard and fast. I'd heard of this before but had never seen it done or done it myself.

This was primeval and basic and lustful, this was pure sex between the two girls, yes they were putting on a show for me, but this was all for them. Jill must have been ready and wet as she didn't flinch at Jans attack, instead she began to thrust her hips hard onto Jans hand, I'm sure Jills hand began to disappear into Jan deeper than it should.

Jill then pulled Jans hips hard onto her face and began to lick and suck her again. Somehow Jan kept her hand fucking Jill as she lowered her head between Jills legs and I could just see her take Jills, lovely engorged clit into her mouth. Jill bucked her hips hard into Jans face at this, both girls were trying to moan and scream but couldn't as their faces were so deep into each-others pussys. They continued to attack each-other, somehow building in intensity, I was a spectator wrapped in the moment. Then with a shudder that wracked her body Jill came, in a big way, she was shortly followed by Jan for the second time that night. They collapsed on each-other as I sat there stunned at the passion and intensity of the love making between them.

Both girls were on their knees facing me when Jill started to crawl towards me. "That looks so sexy," I thought as her boobs were swaying and she was looking up at me through her eyelashes pouting all the time. Then Jan started to do the same. Oh my God, my sister looked sexy as hell as she approached me. Both their faces were smeared with each-others love juices, it looked so hot and sexy to see them look like that.

When both girls had reached where I was sat, one on either side of me, Jan to my surprise and consternation, reached up and opened the zip on my shorts, when she had done this Jill to my relief got my throbbing and eager cock out of my pants and began licking it all the way round twirling her tongue round the head, as she knew I liked. For a lesbian she had learnt some good tricks over the last months and I loved the way she gave me head. Then she took my cock, deep oh so deep into her hot, soft mouth. My cock twitched with delight.

Jan in the meantime had started to work her way up my body, and I was sure I could feel her boobs brushing softly against my chest as she did. As she reached my head she bent her head to mine and blew softly into my ear, then she nibbled it gently with her teeth, this was feeling good, but wrong, Jan then whispered soft and sexily into my ear. "If you want to I'll not stop you!!"

"I want to but we can't." I gasped to her.

Jill in the meantime had got me deeper into her mouth than ever before, this, and the wicked and forbidden thoughts surging through my brain, took me over the top and for one last time in the relationship I shot my load into her mouth. Jill sucked all I could shoot swallowing it all, she then released me and smiled softly at me as she said.

"Thanks for all you've done for Jan and me, I hope you enjoyed that, it was just for you, Jan and I discussed it and planed it. I know you enjoyed watching us before and I know you love blowjobs. I've loved the sex with you but I am Jill's only now, I'm definitely girl only."

Please let me know if you want me to take this story to the next level.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers
12