My Sister's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Think you can handle a few more? Or are you spent now Kaylynn?" I smiled down at her. I bait her, challenge her. I can see the flash in her eyes saying "You think you are stronger than I but I will show you..." She grins wickedly.

"I can take as much as you can give Uncle dear.. do You have anything left to tease me with??" It is sassy and bold.. it sounds like it comes from a Queen rather than a young girl.

"Oh you will find that I am full of surprises." I kneel next to her on the bed, still rubbing her warm slick folds, not letting go, as my other hand helped her slip out of her top, around her fiery silken mane, leaning down to kiss those ruby-red lips. Mmm, the kiss... the kiss is heavenly and it melts her. It is not the kiss of a boy, the boys that she's used to, the boys that fold so easily to her will, the boys that fumble and stumble through the sex. No, this is the kiss of a man, a well educated man, a man that knows what he desires. She kissed back... tentatively at first, then stronger, then passionately. I could feel she wanted more, see more, feel more. I was rubbing her, adding another gut-tightening sensation to the kiss as my tongue danced with hers, feeling her passion build as my hand tangled in her red hair, holding her to me as she rested on the bed, so deceptively soft and warm. It was so hard to hold the thought of the young beautiful girl and the hard demanding sexual predator in my mind at the same time. They kept clashing violently. Perhaps she had been a predator out of fear... fear of being used and tossed aside... her only defence was to be the first to use, the first to toss away. She had definitely learned how to be strong, how to be demanding and obeyed. But I do not do this, I do not listen nor obey, I have an agenda of my own and she has not yet figured it out. I could tell is it confused her, made her nervous. She trembled in my arms, lapped at my powerful tongue, suckles it as if it was my cock. She nursed at your mouth, drinking in the passionate embrace, squirming to get free of the grip, of the rubbing, of the kiss... but she couldn't. I was gently palming her pussy, holding her just under the brink of another shuddering climax, a potent reminder to her strong body what it just experienced, as I kissed her, delving deeper into her mouth, pushing her tongue down, winning ground, feeling her insecure, a weakness I can exploit to get to grips with this amazon... She was not just on the brink, but there teetering on the edge of the abyss... her body builds again, young and strong but never tested this way... she felt it in her womb, in her belly, in her breasts... all of her erogenous zones on fire with need of more... She was whimpering to me, almost begging .

"Please Uncle, please one more.. please, I'll be good I promise... one more..." I was watching her, close, my face just an inch from her as I tapped at her hooded clit, feeling the taps of the fingertips ringing through her like thunder, rocking her hips and abs each time I tap down and lift off... Could it really be this easy? Was I mistaken as to how strong she was? I pressed down my fingertip, rubbing just unto the tip of her delicate clit, feeling her hips shudder as this minute stimulation was more than enough to shatter her defences and push her across the brink!

And with a spasming shudder she was wailing as it bursts through her like lightening bolts, every muscle alive with sparks and every contraction tighter than the one before. Her body is not her own, it is a wild thing, dancing on the stars, helpless but to be played. She wants to demand, to command me to stop, to let her rest, but she can't find the strength to fight this sensation, this feels too good... feels like heaven... she just wants more.

"More... please... another... keep doing that please..." I smiled down at her as that almost angelic face contorted and she crashed into another orgasm, but I eased off now, gently palming her hood, not giving her enough stimulation now to climax again. I felt her body rise up, arching, pressing, but then settling down as the wave washed over her. My free hand unbuckled my belt. At this point she was panting like a little dog... panting and out of breath.. wanting more but so tired.. her body spent and quivering... She was looking up at me, a hint of terror in her eyes as I opened my belt. I slid the belt out and start unbuttoning my shirt, revealing the massively broad and muscular chest, the two brass rings hanging heavily from my nipples, watching her eyes as she took my form in. Defined, muscular, almost grotesquely powerful.

"I told you I had surprises in store for you..." She was exhausted, terrified now, watching me undress. Before her she saw a great man, a great beast of a man. and what would a man like that want with a feisty little princess like her? She was shaking her head no... biting her lip anxiously"

"Nooo no more... please Uncle. take pity on me, please... "

"You spent? Exhausted? Tapping out before we have even begun?" I smiled as I slid the shirt off, unbuttoning my pants, peeling them down my massive trunk-like thighs, a heavy thick outline in my trunks betraying a massive shape in the dim light.

"I thought there was more to you than that. And pity? When was the last time you showed any boy any pity?" I was chuckling, watching her on the bed, writhing and flexing. She growled when I mocked her. The fire crawled up the back of her neck as she pushed up from the bed aggressively, standing beside me, having to look up, way up. She tucked a mass of crimson curls behind her ear and wriggled out of the panties I'd not bothered to take off, throwing them to the floor in anger.

"Tap out? I didn't know this was a cage fight.. you should have told me it was no holds barred." She bared her teeth, I could see the fire in her yes as her lithe hand slid down into my shorts, finding my cock, circling it and stroking light and easy, just getting a feel for it for now.

"No hold barred, winner takes all." I counter, smiling as my trunks slid off my legs, my semi-hard 10" in her hand as she stroked the shaft, long and smooth, feeling the pulsing weight in her warm grip as I watched her, sliding my hands to her shoulders, down to her formidable breasts, cupping them gently, pinching the hard pink nipples.

"Deal... Winner takes all..." The rest was implied. Whoever couldn't take anymore would lose, and she was setting it in her mind NOT to be the loser. She would not whine again this night, she would not beg for mercy. She would fight and fuck and make me regret this challenge. I was rolling her nipples between my fingers as I felt her stroking my cock, finding her fingers gripping the long smooth shaft, growing steadily harder, wider, longer. Some women just gape at the sight, some flee, but she seemed to be undisturbed by it. It was impressive, almost intimidating.

"And I will take you... all you have and more..." I pinched her nipples harder as I started to push her back onto the sweat-bathed bed. It took both her hands to circle my cock. She used them both, she wanted me hard as I could possibly be. As I pushed her back she resisted. Yes I am strong, far stronger than her but she was not a chaff that blows away in the wind. I pushed and she pushed back, small hands letting go of my monster cock, placing both hands to my muscular chest.She shoved with all her might. Long gone was the girl who a moment ago was afraid of me, now that I had shown my desire. Before she could not fight an unknown enemy, now I was found out, now she could fight.

I was pushed back just a sway of inches, my feet didn't even move, but it was enough for her to bend down, quickly lick the length of my shaft and stand back up. She then crawled backward onto the bed, kneeling there, crooking a finger to urge me to join her.

My eyes widened as her tongue caressed my almost fist-sized cockhead, before she slid backwards onto the covers. I knelt on the bed, reaching out for her, one hand on the back of her neck, under the fiery mane of hair, the other on her strong thigh, sliding down between them.

"I will outlast you... You know that right Kaylynn?" I teased. Her eyes darkened at this.

"I know nothing of the sort. I've already lasted through 4 orgasms at your hand... I think I'm 4 up on you darling." She knew I had taken it easy so far, not expended myself. She was not about to give me an inch yet. I pulled her to me for the kiss and she came willingly, exploring my mouth with her tongue, lapping at my teeth and gums, playing with her own tongue. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she clung to me, rubbing her stiff nipples against the hard pack of my chest. She broke the kiss only long enough to bend her head, bite my left nipple, tug on the ring and laugh, then her mouth is back at mine as hungry as ever. As we met in the kiss my hand slid down to her tender glistening folds again, caressing them gently as I slid a fingertip down the slit, exploring her tight opening. Our kiss melted us together, tongues dancing, and then she was away, and I felt her tongue flick the heavy ring, making it ring through me, rolling my shoulders slightly at the unexpected sensations, as her strong warm hands still pumped my now fully erect 12" shaft.

I saw her smile as she notices my response to the bite of my nipple, the playing with the ring. She

broke the kiss again and searched out the other, this time not stopping. This time her lips suckled the nipple, tongue lapping at the ring, making it wiggle up and down inside her hot mouth, the suction is tight and strong. My cock, the beefy monster was being kept in both hands, thumbs rubbing the crown and the flange, teasing the slit where pearly drops formed, out of my control. I was being are pumped and stroked and her hips bumped forward to tease my shaft with her cunt. I slid my hands to her strong hips, pulling her forward so she was sitting over the long veined shaft, her glistening labia dripping hot juices onto the smooth member. I shuddered as she played with my nipplering, but the long lessons at Madam Cho's parlour always pay off, and I contain the sensations, played with her weight as I ground her softly down, pulling her back and forth on the shaft, see-sawing at her dripping folds. Her move had been thwarted by my resistance. She almost pouted but reminded herself not to show disappointment lest I got the upper hand. She was balanced on her knees, straddling my lap, pushing up and down the length of my member. She wanted it wet as can be because while she is not afraid, she is not a naive fool; that cock needs lube and plenty of it to squeeze into her tight little pussy. She dripped and soaked the sides and head, proudly lurching up and down as if riding a bull. I reached up and pinched her nipples slowly as I pushed her shoulders back, then kissed her again, feeling her hips undulating as if she was on the dancefloor trying to entice another prey to step into her parlor, into her grip, feeling her folds spreading over the top of my shaft, dripping onto it.

"Mhh... good girl..." I was kissing her deeper, taking some of her breath away as I played with her hard nipples, feeling the full curves of her breasts gently moving as she slid up and down the length of shaft, her labia pressed and spread over its upper curve.

Kaylynn was as hard edged as any woman; tough as nails and soft as butter, but when I said "good girl" she almost came on the spot. It made her all the more eager to sit atop me. She lifted up on her knees, a gentle hand to guide me, a little tease there, almost putting my pulsating cockhead head inside... almost... almost...

and then just the head pushed into the tight silk opening.

She gasped out aloud from the stretch, holding her breath as she let gravity pull her down around the pulsing pole.

I groaned out, my hands on her soft firm orbs pushing her back slightly, causing her to angle her hips out, and as she slid down I could see her abs flexing and tensing hard at the massive sensation my cock was causing as it stretched her. I was shuddering, sitting on my knees, her straddling my legs, my hands on those perfect breasts, and feeling her hot wet tightness, sliding down like a vice, encompassing the first few inches of my member! I groaned out and she looked down at me, smiling.

"Not what you expected Uncle? You thought I was going to cave in the moment you pushed inside me?" She was struggling to retain her composure, I could tell, but she looked so high and mighty, sitting on top of me and slowly sinking down, taking inch after inch into her tightness, eagerly, never slowing. I groaned out, for my worst fear had just come true. She was up on top and in utter control. She had taken my very best and was still in utter control of her own faculties, ready to bring me to heel. I could fel my cock twitching in her pussy as it closed lovingly around the massive width, as easily as anything. She just giggled as she caressed my nipplerings.

"Oh yes... I think I will make you cum once, so hard, that you will know who of us are really the stronger. You said no holds barred right? Let me show you no... hold..barred" and to drive home her point she clenched her pussy around my cock, HARD, with each of those three words, making my back almost spasm, as she played with my nipplerings, smiling as she watched me in this utter rapturous anguish. Groaning and stunned I could do nothing but loo up at her as she placed her hands on my shoulders, slowly pulling herself off my cock, smiling all the while, and with just my cockhead in her she licked her lips and squeezed, tightening her muscles around my sensitive cockhead, making me shake and whimper!

"Oooh what's the matter? Big boy can't handle my pussy?" she cooed, relaxing her vice-like grip before pushing herself down on my cock again, encasing it in the grip of her hot muscles. Once she sat down fully she rolled her strong hips a bit, utterly manhandling my cock held captive in her amazing pussy. I was about to fall back onto the bed, and I guess she sensed it, for she gripped my head with her arms, pulling me to her breasts, just like she had held me before. There was a different energy to it now though. She was again demanding, again in control, not tentative and unsure as to what she was getting into. She was utterly clear as to what she was doing, and she rolled her hips forward and back, smiling down at me as she caressed my hair, leaning my lips to her nipple as she squeezed and relaxed her pussy and thighs around me, I felt her ass tightening, moving her hips, then relaxing, and still with that sweet smile down at me. As if on command, none having been uttered, almost obediently, I lapped and sucked at her nipples, and she rolled her head back, sighing happily as she rolled her hips over me. So weak, like all other men. I would last a few more moments under her, and then it would be over, like with all the others. Only one night, and then it would be all over. She let a content little moan escape her lips as I nibbled and lapped at her nipples, her pussy still massaging and constricting around my cock over and over. I was so close to the edge, struggling hard, my abs tensed, pecs hard as steel, trying hard to withhold my load from the demanding pussy now working to pull it from me.

"You know Uncle Carmichael. It is strange but I always knew it would end like this between us. Me on top and..." she slid her fingers to my nipplerings, twisting them, drawing a low guttural moan and hiss from my body "you underneath. I always felt it..." She giggled again as she gently pushed my face from her breasts, gently pushing me back onto the bed, just like I had attempted to do, but been unable to. I could do nothing but comply, and after a moment I was flat on my back with her straddling my hips, moving slightly up and down on my cock, her strong thighs lifting her, letting her control her her motions perfectly as she squeezed around my cock before she slid back down, encompassing my entire length. She just sat like that, leaning with her hands warm on my pecs, toying idly with my nipplerings as she moved slowly, implacably moving me towards an inescapable climax, and the telling end to this challenge.

She slowly leaned herself back, pushing her feet forward until they were right under my arms, pushing herself up with her hands on my legs behind her, her long fiery red hair tickling my thighs and knees as she picked up the pace just a bit, still taking great care to squeeze my cockhead hard and lovingly before sliding down on my pole again. She shook a strand of red hair from her face as she picked up the pace even more, now bouncing up and down on my cock, driving me onwards, and I felt hot I had to concentrate hard not to lose my load immediately.

I slid my hand up the inner curve of her leg, and she smiled and closed her eyes, continuing to ride, and for a moment the expression on her face was that of a cowgirl breaking in a young colt. She kept squeezing her ass and thighs, applying pressure on my manhood as she rode is fast and deep. I slowly slid my hand up her inner thigh and rested the rips of my fingers on her exposed clit, gently rubbing it. Kaylynn just smiled and rolled her hips as she kept riding me, and I tried concentrating on rubbing her rather than on the massive sensations she was causing in me with her motions. She gripped my legs tighter as she pushed herself down to the base of my cock, drawing a long moan from me as she clenched her pussy around my shaft then sliding off again. Had she stayed there she would have had me within a few moments, and I think she knew it too, and was just playing now. She resumed riding me and I tried to rub her beautiful clit, feeling her hips rise an fall over me, regularly and with great power, as I rubbed her. Kaylynn had her eyes closed, and a bright shining smile on her face as she took it all in, but as I kept resisting the nearly overpowering urge to cum, to shoot my load deep into her demanding and hot pussy, I saw her know her brows in concentration, and she picked up the pace. What was this? Was she struggling with the sensations now building in her? Spurred on by the expression I thought I saw I kept rubbing her clit gently as her pace became harder, faster, more demanding, but... possibly a little less regular. I was biting my lower lip not to groan out and spur her on, but I was so terribly close. I could feel my cock twitching and balls tightening. This was a matter of moments, if even that, if I was to survive, lest I shoot my hot load into her at her next thrust!

Finally something in this furious assault broken, and she just stopped, held herself up on her arms, and threw her head back. She screamed out, loud and high, as she shook, and her pussy clung almost desperately to my cockhead, almost making me shoot my load immediately. She shook, sitting on top of my cock, shaking her head as she moaned out over and over, her legs flexing and back arching as the massive orgasm swelled in over her, like a wave crashing in over a pier. After a few moments her body became quite still, her eyes were still closed, her nipples pointing at the ceiling, and one could think that she was done, but I could tell from the trembling in her pussy that she had just shook herself almost to the edge of another massive climax! I quickly ceased the opportunity, and gripping her by the hips I flipped her over on the bed, hooking her legs up and wide with my powerful arms and thrust down into her! Long gone was the near-imminent cum building up to shoot into her, this was my last possible chance to turn this around. Looking down at her, I saw her brows still knotted hard, and realized she was actually fighting the sensation of this onrushing orgasm! Not letting her rally I angled my hip and quickly thrust in as hard as I could, to the very hilt of me, into her spasming pussy!