My Sister's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaiighhhrrghh!ohgawd!ohgawd!ohfukk!ohgawd!" Kaylynn's eyes flew open and she stared up into my eyes as her entire body bowed under me, her back arching as far as it could go where she was, her legs trembling, abs flexing and shoulders rolling, causing her perfect tits to sway and roll under me. I felt her powerful pussy contract and spasm violently around my pistoning cock, but I was not letting it throw me off my game, not this time. As she almost came down from her climax I poured into her again, slamming into her over and over, deep and hard, fast enough to make sweat fly off from the impact between our bodies, the bed creaking as she was thrown into another wild and loud climax. Her eyes screwed shot as she bucked under me, her pussy spasming again, weaker this time as she opened her mouth and a long low moan escaped her. I let her come down from this climax, and she opened her eyes, brushing some hair from her eyes and then reached up to play with my nipplerings, licking her fingers to make them slick, pulling and twisting them slightly as I set into a low deep thrusting pace.

"Oh gawd... I mean... I had no idea... I mean I had no idea that you could do that to me..." I could almost hear the tears behind the voice as I slowly slid into her over and over, and she kept playing with my nipplerings. She rolled her hips under me, but all the demand and power was gone from her voice. She was just trying to rest up before whatever was coming next. I leaned down, and kissed her gently, the deeper, harder, making her draw for breath until her legs moved up, and I leg her go. She settled them across my lower back, hooking her ankles, but with no strength to clench them around me, her hands caressing my wide arms. "Oh please... make me cum again... please... oh please you have to make me cum again..."

I looked into her eyes as I pushed into her, feeling her quiver and arch under me, her hands clinging to my arms as I looked down at her, sweat dripping off my body onto her, her skin slick with her own efforts as she rolled her hips up to meet thrust after thrust after thrust. I sped up, pushing deep into her over and over, and finally her head rolled back, and with a low guttural moan her body cramped up around me, her long leg shaking as she heaved under me, arching her back and rolling her shoulders as she came. The moan rose to a groan and into a scream as she came hard around me. I let the sensation wash over me, feeling my lower back tighten and then, in the middle of her third orgasm I came hard, flooding her tightness with my hot load! Her eyes immediately flew open and with a pleading lustful gaze spurred me on to shoot my entire load deep into her spasming quaking pussy, squirt after squirt hitting her hot inner walls until her scream died away into a soft whimpering gurgle.

We slept all night in each other's arms, and now, whenever I visit my sister's house, me and Kaylynn have a nice little chat, or cuddle, unless she comes over to my side of town, and we go out clubbing, or hang out at my house, just enjoying each other's company. Now that we have established the order between us we seem to be able to confine in each other and draw strength from one another. It is indeed the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Of course, if my sister knew she'd kill me.

The End.