All Comments on 'My Sisters-in-Law Pt. 02'

by Dream_Writer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
craigywidnescraigywidnesalmost 8 years ago
Continuation?

I liked it but you went off on a new story about another sister in-law without finishing the Margaret one which you said you would do, also ity would be fun if all the sisters in-law found out about each other and either had an orgy with him or gave him an ultimatum of them or his wife or find out that the whole family were amiable to wife swapping in some way or another.

Dream_WriterDream_Writeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Continuation?

In reply to craigywidnes I would say that I thought I would write an initial story about all 4 sisters-in-law individually (2 are yet to be submitted obviously) and then return to what happened next with Margaret, then Polly and her daughter and so on.

If I have confused readers with the apparent non-continuation of each thread then my apologies and I will re-title future submissions so there can be no doubt as to the "heroine" of the piece!

Thanks for the comments though - I do appreciate them and have obviously learned from them (See also Part 1)

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
kept my cock hard9

looking forward to the next story

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, so very hot and of course a lot of fun when it's someone who you think a lot of. It's great when she hadn't been screwed in a long while and wanted it as much as you do. Hopefully, they'll be doing it much more and his wife will find out but not be mad as she encourages them to continue; only to join them !! Cannot wait for more. Thank you !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous