My Sisters-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she meant every word and smiled as I replied "Any time ... all you have to do is say the word."

"I think I need to get tidied up," Polly said, "I need to be getting home in time for the lads coming home for dinner."

"You can use the bathroom," I said, "I can always help ..."

"I think you've helped enough already," she laughed, "I think I can manage."

"Can I just watch then?" I asked, perhaps a little more seriously than I should.

"If that's what you want," Polly gathered her clothes and made for the stairs. I followed and made the most of watching her pussy and arse as she went to the bathroom. Her pussy was still swollen and glistening and droplets of cum were forming on her lips. I reached between her legs to scoop them up, making her jump slightly as I did. I couldn't resist slipping my finger inside her for one last time, finding her still hot and wet with globs of spunk sliding down her pussy walls as she climbed the stairs.

My cock was starting to twitch as I watched and felt Polly's pussy and by the time we reached the bathroom, it was fully erect.

"I think I have to do something about this," I blushed and nodded towards my rigid member. I sat on the toilet and watched as Polly filled the sink with warm, soapy water before lathering her pubic region in an attempt to clean up the residues of our lovemaking. As I watched, I stroked my cock, gathering pace as the image of Polly's tits and cunt wandered through my mind. I tried to reach out and touch her pussy again but she moved away.

"Enough for one day," she smiled, "Much as I want a man to touch me ..." Her voice trailed off as she watched me stroking my cock, my foreskin peeled back over my very swollen and purple crown, my balls bobbing up and down with each stroke.

I could feel my orgasm building and I built up my speed so my hand was almost a blur on my cock before I stopped and pointed it towards Polly. My cum spurted out onto the tiled floor and my cock twitched with each pulse as the globs of sticky white substance dripped onto the floor.

"Mmm," Polly murmured, licking her lips as she stared at my throbbing prick. She bent forwards and took me into her mouth, cleaning the last drops of cum off and swallowing them with a sigh. "I'm getting horny again", she said, "But it's just not going to happen. I have to go ..."

"Next time ..." I said, "... there will be a next time?"

"Yes, there will!" she replied, "I'll make sure of it. I don't know when and where yet, but I'm sure there will be something I can arrange."

12