All Comments on 'My Sister's Keeper'

by CoryKing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good but

Nice story, but not remotely incest. In-laws are not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taboo

No, this is not at all incest. It is, however, taboo. The whole "cheating" deal definitely falls into this category.

My issue with this story, is the clear language barrier and grammar issues. Not nearly as bad as some I've seen here, but leaves a sour taste all the same. I suggest using the editor program here for future stories. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story made my pussy wet

Great story, hope you keep writing. Really made me horny and wet. I could like i was the one being fucked.

Not sure what the other guy was talking about. Obviously can't even write himself and hides behind his anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously

I guess your first language is not English. This is unreadable and I strongly suggest you get an editor. E.g. "The sat table quite high in the booth you could see the top half of my chest down. " That makes absolutely no sense.

rod43rod43about 8 years ago
loved it

nicely erotic and taboo....hope there are some sequels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoryKing@CoryKing
Long time amateur writer, looking to branch out and experience different kinds of encounters to write about. Currently my stories are based on my life experiences. Love to share my wife and see bigger cocks than me fuck and stretch her out. Fantasy is to see her in a gangban...