My Sister's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

"Yeah Andrea take my hot load, Gorgeous. You love my cock don't you baby. Tell me how much you love it." Ian replied

"I love it baby, I want it so much it's so much better than any cock I have back home. I want you for myself. Let me fuck you everyday while I'm herrrreeeeee ahhhhh." I shouted as I came again for the fourth time.

In the span of about two hours, my sister's husband to be had made me orgasm more times in those two hours than I had in the past year. The forbidden fruit never felt or tasted so good.

I collapsed on top of him, we both relaxed in each others arms. I rested my head on his chest. Ian gave me a kiss on the forehead as his right hand was playing with my left nipple while his left hand was massaging my ass.

My sister would be back soon. I didn't want the session to end. His cock slid out of my pussy with a loud plop as my pussy went back to this normal tightness. I slid my tongue down the length of his abs towards his still erect cock. I caressed his balls with my left hand rocking them side to side as pulled his cock to my lips. I kissed it gently before letting go of his genitals and leaned over to whisper into Ian's ear.

"Sssshhhh this is out dirty little secret. But I'd love it if you visited me in my room tonight." I said with a wink as I rushed back to my own room to get dressed.

Two minutes later while I was doing my hair with Ian's cum still oozing from my pussy lips and down my leg, I heard my sister pull up in the driveway. I quickly grabbed the towel and wiped all the cum that I could holding it up against my pussy. I sprayed perfume all over my pussy hoping it would hide the scent of Ian's cum.

Ian had showed me the only real Australia that I wanted to see. The great Australian cock, he promised that there's plenty more he would show me but I'll save those stories for next time.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers
12