All Comments on 'My Sisters - My Angels Ch. 02'

by touchmate

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"My Sisters - My Angels Ch. 02:" - Mohan, Padma and Pregnant Gita - (Brother, Sister and Sister)

NOTE: My intention was to award this Chapter with FIVE (5) STARS; my apologizes to the writer for inadvertently hitting the four star button!! My principle is whenever a blood-relative's, incestual pregnancy is consummated--as pregnancy is the ULTIMATE human sacrifice to a lover that can cement the family-style foundation--the story deserves the highest available award!!!!!

The sensitivity of the first chapter, in the lives and sexual love of these three siblings, carries through and this chapter and phase of their lives. There is a third sister--of the four siblings--who has not been introduced into the sexual sister-harem of their brother, Mohan. Gita, who is now pregnant with her brother and their first child, has wished and promised her brother, Mohan, that she will bring their third sister, Sindari, to Mohan to make love to and fuck her.

Mohan for some great reason--maybe it's his sensuality, caring, deep love and true compassion he has for his sisters--has all three of them worshiping and idolizing him with all their passion, and the love of their hearts and souls! What a lucky fucking sister-fucker!!!

The eldest sister Padma has not made her thoughts known about being impregnated by her brother; and of course, Sindari has not yet been introduced to the carnal sexual abilities of her brother. The progression of the story didtates that as the writer offers several more chapters, the sisters should become pregnant at the pace of one every three months or so!! That would allow for one of the sisters to be pregnant at all times; each sister should bare at least four children each, fathered by their brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

It is so nice to see this second chapter after a long delay! This is every bit as sensuous and sensitive as the first chapter. As a woman, I love the tender care with which the author handles his women. Gita and Mohan making a baby made me so happy! I am excited to think what is in store in the next chapter with young sundari. Love your style of writing, touchmate!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Sensual story.......!!!

Enjoyed the sensual exquisite nature of the sex in your stories...Thank you!!!!! Hope there is a number three!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes! But what about Padma and the others?

I was pleased that Mohan was able to solve Gita's problem with conception in such a delightful way. But what happened to Padma? Did Mohan impregnate her, or were they lucky? Did Mohan use birth control when he fucked the girl whose name he wouldn't reveal? I do hope he will be careful with Sundari, especially because I'm not sure if they would be permitted to marry, being first cousins....It would be good to tell more about Padma and about Mohan's other lovers as well, possibly in Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fetish

Siskon pillu on hekumallinen. Nussin pillua paljaalla joka yö.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Good story BUT

Even though I loved the story, and he finally fucked his sister and got her pregnant, I was also hoping he would find and rekindled his friendship with Padma and end up marrying her and give her a belly full arms and legs as well. they seemed the perfect match. but who knows, if you continue on with this story, it still may happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous