My Sisters - My Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers

We spent some more time on the hill, roaming around the place and enjoying the lovely scenes and taking a few photographs. Finally, we found a nice, well kept flower garden and sat under a tree to rest a little.

Memories came flooding my mind about the time four years ago when sis and I went to a public park to have a heart to heart talk. Then, the previous night, for the first time, I fondled her breasts and we became partners in sexual foreplay. After a confused debate at the park we both proclaimed our love for each other. But I also agreed that as my elder sister, Gita would set the agenda and control the events. And, from then on, she did that.

As if reading my mind, Gita said, "Are you thinking about our park trip four years ago?"

I smiled and nodded in assent and she smiled back. She took my hand in hers and caressed it. I returned the compliment and did likewise.

We left soon after that and returned to our hotel. Gita phoned mother and told her about the developments. She told her we would stay back that night and await the 'Baba' next day. We would call the next day. They need not worry because we are comfortable here and I am with her.

We had our dinner around nine pm and then returned to our room. She went to the bathroom first and returned after fifteen minutes. Her hair was wet and she was dressed in a nightie. I followed suit and took a shower myself and put on my pajamas. We were fresh and ready.

As we stood facing each other the tension in the room was palpable. I wasn't sure but decided to take the lead now and make it easy for sis. I pulled her to me and she came willingly into my arms.

I cupped sis's lovely face in my hands and tilted it up. Her lips were wet and quivering with anticipation. Bringing my mouth down on hers, I kissed my sister hard with all the passion.

It was cold outside but comfortable in the room. Our bodies, however, were emanating heat originating from intense lust and passion. While my left hand rested on her back, my right roamed on her big buttocks and enjoyed their bouncy feel. I felt them responding to my palm and its pressure play.

"They are so nice, sis...so bouncy and big," I said, in praise.

"They are all yours, baby. Everything here is yours. Take it all, kid." I loved her even more.

We quickly got rid of all garments except the last ones – she in her soft, white cotton panties and I in my blue jockey shorts. When we embraced again, Gita let out a deep sigh of contentment and pressed her big, bouncy tits against my chest. When her hardening nipples rubbed against my chest hairs, she moaned again.

My hands were busy exploring my sister's smooth back and her big ass cheeks. Gita's hands dropped between us and went directly to the big bulge in my shorts. Holding it, she pushed her panties covered mound against it in a grinding motion. Once those two vitals were properly aligned, her hands went behind me to my buttocks and pressed me hard into her.

In that position, standing, we rocked together, as if in a slow dance, as she whispered into my ear.

"You have always wanted to fuck me, didn't you, kid?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Yes what? I want you to say it all clearly, brother."

I understood immediately that Gita wanted us to talk dirty.

"I always wanted to fuck your hot, juicy tight cunt with my big, thick, long, hard cock, sis."

"Omg! Did you fantasize about that, kid?"

"So many times, sis and I masturbated thinking of it on so many nights."

"Oh, kid, it was the same with me. So many times I imagined your cock fucking my cunt."

Gita was really hot now and her hands reached for my shorts and pulled it down roughly over my fully engorged cock. I reached for her panties and pulled them off, a trifle roughly.

We were in a hurry. When her left hand cupped my full balls, I held my rigid cock in my right hand and rubbed it all over her cute and compact pussy. She was very wet and open.

We made it to the big double bed quickly and my sister literally fell on her back, pulling me along with her. I moved away for a second and let her get comfortable on the bed. Then I got on to the bed near her legs. Holding her smooth and large thighs in my hands, I separated them gently and got on to my knees between them.

Gently, I pushed my sister's legs back till her knee caps almost touched her shoulders and opened her thighs wide apart. There it was! Her honey pot dripping and juicy, her pink flower showing inside and open for her kid brother! I put my pink helmet into the opening of her cunt and holding my cock just moved it around.

"Kid, you can play all games later on. For now, put it all deep into me and just fuck me, baby. I have waited and waited for four years, for this." She was shaking with raw passion.

I promptly pushed my hard and pulsating cock deep into Gita's cunt, all the way. She raised her ass a little and wiggled, as if getting my cock fitted in the correct position. Her cunt was juicy and hot but very tight too and her love muscles held my cock very tightly. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes.

"Oh, my dear, it feels so good and hot and it has filled my cunt completely. I am so full of you now." I loved her words.

Slowly, I started stroking, very short strokes, at first. I was so full of love for my darling sister that I wanted to make this fuck last forever and also make it the best ever fuck of her life. Gradually, I increased the stroke length. Her cunt got adjusted nicely to my cock and literally moved in tandem with me.

After every seven, eight short strokes, I went at her with a long stroke. My hands were on her big boobs and mauled them quite roughly, kneading and squeezing and pinching the nipples and pulling them. As the pace increased, it got rougher. Gita pulled my head to her and bit my lips even as her legs raised vertically and her ass countered my thrusts.

I bit her breasts in response and her nails raked my back, a little. Now it was violent coupling and we were like wild cats. She was nearing her orgasm and I could feel it. I pumped her with force for all I was worth.

"Aaahhhhh, you sister fucker with the big cock, fill me with all your cum. Fill my womb." She was thrashing now on the verge of a massive orgasm.

As I started pumping hot sperm deep into her hungry cunt, her own orgasm started.

"Aahhhhhhaaaaaaaa, Abbaaaaaaaaaa, aaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa....." Her body shook like a leaf.

I fell on top of her, emptying into her, my head cushioned on her bouncy boobs, her arms loosely wrapped around me.

May be it was ten minutes later that I woke up with a start. Gita's eyes were open and she gave me a very contented smile. My limp cock was still inside her and as I made to pull out and get up, she restrained me.

"No kid! Not yet! I love the feel of your cock in my cunt. Let it stay for a while."

"But it has emptied into you and is all limp now, sis," I said, smiling.

"Even limp, it is much better than many, my stud." She ruffled my hair fondly.

"You were amazing, kid, flooding me with all that hot sperm. It kept on flowing into me and I can feel it all in me." She said with her eyes glowing.

"I hope it will make a baby for you, sis. I want us to make a nice baby for you." At last, I had the courage to say it out.

"Yes, kid, I want your baby in my womb. I want it badly." She was almost in tears.

"Relax, sis. We are going to fuck again and again. We will fuck in every way. And we will make a lovely baby too."

My words cheered her up and she kissed me full on my mouth and let me go. I rolled off her and we drifted into sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later with a start. For a few seconds I was confused about where I was. Then my eyes adjusted to the dim night lamp. I saw Gita sleeping next to me, totally naked, her fleshy thigh thrown over mine and her big boob pressed into my chest.

As I recalled the details of our intense and passionate coupling, my cock started rising slowly. I reached for Gita's boob and started a slow fondle.

As my fingers started caressing her flaccid nipple, it started hardening and lengthening and I gave it a loving tweak. Gita moaned softly and opened her eyes. Seeing me in action on her boobs, she smiled and lazily reached for my cock. My rising dick responded with alacrity to her soft and warm touch.

"Ah! Tarzan is getting ready for an encore," she smiled mischievously.

"Not yet. Let us get excited to such a state that it becomes unbearable and, only then, fuck. That way it would be most satisfying and fulfilling." I replied.

"Very good idea, how do we do it? "

"Very simple, sis, you remember how we used to talk dirty."

"Yes and I love it too." She was excited by the prospect.

After a few seconds of silence she asked me, "So have you fucked many girls in the past four years?"

"Hardly, sis, I fucked just two and one of them quite recently. With others it was just a little necking, that is all."

"Anyone I know, kid?" she asked.

I hesitated a few seconds and said, "Promise me you will keep it a secret."

"Come on kid, with two of us fucking each other, can it be anything else. Who are they?" She was very eager now.

"You know only one of them...Bhagyam." I blurted out.

(Read my story titled 'Liberation of Bhagyam')

"Oh my god, you really fucked Bhagyam? How did you manage that?" She was amazed.

Very briefly, I narrated the story.

"You are a regular sister fucker now, aren't you?" she said half in jest.

"Well, it started with you." I countered.

I could see that Gita was excited by my revelation and she showed it by kissing me hard.

"Bhagyam is so big. You managed to put this cock in her big cunt and fuck it good?" her breath quickened at the thought.

"I fucked her for five days and we did everything. She begged for more and more." I bragged.

"Oh! So good to have a stud brother like you! Have you fucked our cousin Sundari?" She asked.

Sundari was our uncle's daughter and our first cousin.

"Come on sis, she is just a kid." I said.

"Kid, no way! Have you seen her recently? She is eighteen now and her boobs are full and her buttocks are bouncing. She is tall, slim, has long legs and is beautiful. She is like a fresh flower."

"You shouldn't let her go. You seduce her and fuck her, Mohan." Gita sounded sincere.

"Are you serious, sis? You really want me to seduce and fuck Sundari?"

"Yes, Baby. I don't want her to miss out what I missed. She would get married to someone and we do not know what sort of guy he would turn out to be. Best to lose your virginity to your own brother, especially when he is a loving, caring stud like you." Quite a speech from my beloved sister!

"Would you help me then, sis?" I asked her half in jest.

"Of course, I would. I would hold this lovely cock in my hand and push it into Sundari's virginal cunt myself." Her voice shook with lust as she said that and my cock jumped at the prospect.

All this talk made us horny and I pushed Gita on to her back and she promptly opened her legs wide. I got into position between her legs, asked her to raise her ass a little and pushed a pillow under it. Holding my raging cock in my right hand, I inserted it into her open and hungry cunt. It slid into her like a hot knife slides into butter.

Because of the pillow under her ass, there was maximum penetration and my cock settled at a new depth even as it lay buried to the hilt.

"How does it feel, sis?" I asked her.

"I feel totally filled up and full of your phallus. I feel that if I move even lightly, I will come." She shook as she said that.

"We are going to fuck real slowly and you can come many times. That is the idea, my darling sis." I promised her.

I started a very slow motion of my cock, exactly like that of a piston of a railway engine when it starts. I let my cock move initially only in the front half of her cunt which is supposed to account for 70% of sexual pleasure, if properly serviced. I let the pace increase gradually and also increased the stroke length in tandem.

Gita lay under me, enjoying my fucking, her eyes shut, her mouth slightly open, her boobs swaying slightly and the rest of her limbs relaxed. Soon she started a light moan indicating that her orgasm was about to commence.

It started with a "Aahaa Abba........" sounds in between the moaning and I could feel the increased activity inside her churning cunt. I deliberately reduced the pace of my stroking slightly while keeping the same stroke length. She hardly noticed it and continued with her orgasm which picked up in intensity.

"Aahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Abaaaaaaaaaa............" the long drawn out sounds were music to me and I let my hard cock rest deep in her cunt as she shook with spasms, my cock aiding her orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes. When she found that I was still fully buried in her and, more importantly, still rock hard, she gave a weak smile.

I bent my face to her and kissed her lightly on her sweet lips. I then commenced my strokes.

Soon her eyes were wide open with surprise when she felt her body responding and the beginning of a second wave of orgasm.

"Oh my god, your cock is relentless like a piston, stroking all the time." She murmured in appreciation.

"Only when it is fucking my beloved sister's juicy cunt," I answered.

"I bet you said the same thing to Bhagyam when you fucked her cunt." Her breathing quickened and my cock jumped at the memory.

I increased my stroke length and pace.

"I am just dying to see this hard cock in Sundari's virgin cunt. You will tear it apart."

Her words fired me up further and I started pounding her.

"For now, my cock is going to tear up your tight cunt, sis." I cried out.

"Fill me with your hot sperm, my stud, make my baby, now." She shouted rising her ass and countering my thrusts and fucking me.

As my dam burst, the flow of hot sperm deep into her started her on her second and massive orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh Aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she kept shouting into her palm to muffle the sounds, even as I felt her cunt filling up with our juices.

We were over the edge and fell silent and drifted into a comatose state. It was perhaps ten or fifteen minutes later that I woke up and found my head resting on Gita's big boobs. When I lifted my head slightly, I found her looking at me with all the love in the world.

"You have filled up my womb, Mohan, and I will have your baby. I can feel it in me that I am really fulfilled now. Your semen felt so hot like lava and it scalded me in the passage but then it went into my womb and cooled there. "She was blabbering.

"It was fantastic and special for me too, sis." I replied honestly.

Totally satiated, we drifted into sound sleep.

Next morning, over breakfast, I asked Gita about our plans. Shall we go in the morning to have Baba's darshan and leave in the afternoon, I inquired. She thought it over for a minute. She then called home and spoke to mother.

"Baba is coming over only by late afternoon. By the time we have darshan (audience) it would be evening. Daddy asked Mohan to avoid night driving. So we will leave here tomorrow morning after breakfast." Mother readily agreed to that.

"There you are stud! We can have another night of glorious lovemaking and you can try everything with me." Her eyes sparkled.

We spent the day like typical tourists, going to the usual tourist sites and temples. That afternoon we went and had the 'darshan' of 'Baba'. When Gita prostrated before him he smiled, gave her vibhoodi ( a sacred powder) and blessed her. I too got his blessings.

After an early dinner, we were ready for action by nine pm.

We sat together on the small sofa, attired in our night dresses – Gita in a nightie and I in pajamas. Gita sat to my right and as I put my right arm behind her, she rested her head on my chest and I cupped her right boob in my right palm and gave it a squeeze.

"You are a real boob man, kid. You never get tired of my boobs, do you?"

"You are right, sis. They are fantastic and whenever they are near me, I want my hands or mouth on them, all the time." She was happy with my answer.

"Sis, I want to see your buttocks and feel them, please."

"They are too big and fatty. What do you want to do?"

"Why do you want to ask? Why don't you allow me and see."

She thought for a second and got up. Slowly, she removed her nightie and turned around with her back to me. I walked both of us to the bed and sat on it. I made Gita stand in front of me and with her ass facing me. Her white panties were woefully inadequate to contain her big, bouncy buttocks.

I inserted my fingers into the elastic band of her panties and pulled it down, baring her big and perfect buttocks to me. I rested one palm on each and rubbed it lightly. The skin was smooth and taut and when I tapped each buttock gently, it bounced. Each was the size of a football and each required both my hands to fondle.

I was so fascinated by them that I held my sister by her waist and pulled her closer, resting my face on her buttocks. As my cheeks rubbed against her buttocks, Gita purred like a cat. I rubbed my cheeks, my face and my nose against their bouncy softness. Then, I started kissing them – just light kisses. During the kissing, my tongue started licking a little, here and there.

While doing all this, at some point, my hands separated her buttocks lightly to locate and look at her ass hole. I found her ass hole, a rose bud with puckering around it. Involuntarily, my forefinger went to the puckering and the tip rubbed all around its periphery. Gita gave a moan and a light shudder.

"What happened sis?" I was curious to know.

"Whatever you did there, it sent a tingle up my nerves. It felt good."

Emboldened by her reaction, I tried to push my finger tip into her ass hole. She pushed my hand away and turned around.

"No! Not there! You naughty boy! Fuck me good in my cunt like last night and fill me with your cum, lots of it."

So, we removed all clothing and embraced tightly, setting fire to each other.

Gita showed me the crescent marks I left on her tits and made me lick them. Then she turned me around and licked the light scratches made on my back by her nails. This only heightened our passions further.

There was a dresser in the room with a small stool in front of it. We stood in front of the dresser mirror, looking at our naked bodies. We stood side on, so that both were visible with a side view.

Holding my cock in her hand, my sister said to the mirror proudly, "This is my favorite cock and it loves to fuck my cunt forever."

Joining her in the game, I cupped her pussy with my palm and said, "This is my sister's precious cunt and it is mine to open and fuck as I like. It just loves to get fucked by my cock, all the time."

We quickly moved to the bed and fell on it together. Gita was more than ready, as she quickly opened her legs wide for me. Instead of getting into the usual missionary position, I put my knees on either side of her tummy and squatted over her with my ass above her face. In that position, I bent my head and put my mouth squarely on her mound.

Gita got the message and her hands held my flanks and adjusted me such that my cock head was close to her hot mouth. Thus we got into the sixty nine position.

As I started sucking her juicy cunt, she took my cock in her mouth and reciprocated. I thought we would go at it leisurely and take our time but it worked out otherwise.

There was a sense of urgency on both sides and my mouth sent her cunt to its first orgasm of the night in a few minutes. When she started thrashing my face with her very wet vagina, I let go and unloaded a lot of cum into her eager mouth.

She gulped some and some more spilled out of her mouth on to her chin and throat. My face was literally coated with a mix of her juices and sweat.

touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers