My Sisters - My Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

We got off the bed and ran to the bathroom together and cleaned up each other. It was such an intimate thing to do and we both loved doing it. Back on the bed, we rested for a while.

Neither of us dozed off; though spent. Gita cuddled up to me, her left boob squashed against my side and her right thigh over my groin. Her right hand started rubbing my chest and pulling at the hairs lightly.

"I am amazed that big sister Bhagyam allowed you to fuck her. She is so conservative."

"She had a lot of unfulfilled passions and desires and I filled in." I replied honestly.

"She is a big woman, isn't she? You must be quite a stud to have made her happy."

"We did everything together. Apart from normal fucking we did dogie style and I fucked her ass too. She was a game for everything and enjoyed it all."

"Well, I don't like the ass bit but what is dogie style?"

"You must have seen dogs fucking, sis. That is dogie style. The bitch in heat is on all fours and the male dog mounts the bitch from behind and fucks." I described it.

"Yes, I have seen that happening. When the long shaft slides in and out of the bitch it is quite exciting to see. I got excited once or twice watching them fuck." She replied honestly.

"Would you like to try it, Sis?" I asked.

"Will it be good?" she sounded curious.

"I hope so. Bhagyam liked it very much." I tempted Gita now.

"Okay. Let us see how it works for this sister, stud."

In preparation, I spread a couple of blankets together on the hard floor. Then I asked Gita to go down on the floor on all fours with her ass in the air, like a bitch. She got into the position quickly. I had to make her relaxed and also excited at first.

So, i stood next to her, bent my head close to her and whispered in her ear, "Are you a bitch in heat now, Gita?"

"Yes, very much, I am in great heat and need to be fucked badly." She whimpered.

With my right palm I cupped and squeezed her pussy and opened its lips with my fingers. She was already wet and hot. I slipped in three fingers into her cunt and started frigging her.

"Can you take a big cock in, Gita, bigger than mine?"

"Yes, I can take even bigger cock into my cunt." Her voice shook with passion.

"Have you had fantasies of such a big cock, sis?" My fingers stroked her faster.

"Yes. Sometimes I fantasized about a very big, long and thick and black cock fucking me all night." Her cunt was very agitated now.

Getting behind her, I held her smooth waist with my left hand. Holding my fully erect and swaying cock in my right hand, I pushed the tip into her open cunt from behind. It just slipped in. Holding her flanks tightly in both my hands, I slid about half my cock into her hot cunt.

"Ready for the fuck, you bitch?" I asked.

"Yes. Shove it all in. I want it fully in." She tried to move her hips back to get more cock in but I held her flanks very firmly.

"Not yet, you have to beg for it bitch and talk dirty."

"You teasing bastard, please put it all in and fuck your bitch sister till she howls." She whimpered.

"If I do that what would you give me?" I asked, as I gave her a little more length.

"I will bring that virgin Sundari to your bed and let you fuck her virgin cunt a whole night."

My cock jumped at her words and I pushed it all the way in till it was buried to the hilt. My pubic area was flush with her ass, its crack and my lower abdomen flush with her buttocks. While I held her tight, we moved in tandem for a few seconds.

Her love muscles in her tight cunt clamped hungrily to my rod and I started slow controlled strokes in my sister's churning cunt. With every stroke, Gita whimpered and her body shook.

It was getting very difficult to control her any longer. After a few more strokes, I pulled out my cock completely and pulled her up.

Next second I threw my sister literally on the bed and fell on top of her. With a hoarse cry and in one quick motion, Gita pulled me between her wide open legs and my cock was swallowed in her hungry cunt.

"Fuck, you, bastard, fuck your hungry sister now." She shouted.

With just a few hard strokes, I burst into her and she let out a long drawn out whimper as my hot sperm flooded her cunt. She came in waves, her body shook again and again and she literally cried with pleasure. Then I passed out.

Much later, I became conscious of Gita pushing me aside and getting up, I again drifted. Then I woke up feeling a damp towel cleaning up my body. Gita was seated next to me as she cleaned me up.

"Kid, that was the best of all fucks we ever had; it was sheer magic, thank you brother for such heavenly pleasure."

"Oh, sis, it was incredible and we were totally in it, just divine." I concurred.

We kissed with tender love and drifted into sound sleep in no time.

Next day we returned home.

Once back home, there were no more opportunities for sexual encounters. A week later, my brother-in-law came and sister went back with him a couple of days later.

Epilogue: A month later, mother gave us all the very good news that Gita had conceived. Everyone attributed it to the grace and powers of the 'Baba'. Eight months after that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. My parents went to see and bless the baby. When they returned, mother told everyone how the boy looked so much alike his Mohan mama (maternal uncle). It was but natural for a child to resemble his mama, she proudly gloated. She told me that Gita wanted me to visit her and the baby soon. Everyone is so happy and all is well.

Hope you have liked this second chapter as much as the first or even more. Please do vote and please do leave your comments or give the feedback. They mean a lot to me.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers