All Comments on 'My Sister's Proposal Ch. 02'

by fubar769

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, but kKeep the names straight

At the point where we find out what happened to Susan, you switched the names for a few paragraphs.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
following chapters

could be very interesting esp. if Donna is bi-curious.

prop69prop69about 13 years ago
Excellent

Nice story...erotic and very exciting.

Need a chapter 2...3....4....and more

McuaineMcuaineover 11 years ago
Good story, but...

Had you proof read it before submission it would have been much better. Had Literotica read it before accepting it, the confusing mix up in a couple of places would have been spotted.

The story was, by itself, a great tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this is the most common thing in literotica sisters are bisexual

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Family Three-way.

Its my opinion that Brother should just dump Donna his girlfriend and just have Cindy and Susan as his fuckbuddies or girlfriends,and have Susan move in like Cindy did,and all 3 fuck like rabbits,since Susan is probably estranged from her family after they sided with Tom when he raped Susan.

And Susan truly deserves family who will love her and protect her,while still getting fucked wonderfully by her cousins.This story was great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@RodismusMike, that's one option. But being this story written in 2010, we will never know.

Another option was, that Donna joined the gang, and the lived all long and happy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous