All Comments on 'My Sister's Scarf'

by amyss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Many different levels of this story, some I liked, and others, not so much.

Given that your characters are just that: characters written for a story, and not actual people, I can enjoy the sexuality of this story. If I think about her parents not enforcing the "don't even think about fucking that lifeguard in our house" rule, not even coming down the basement steps to "pretend" they have spines? A turnoff. A brother who's willing to let his sister make a huge mistake as long as he benefits from her inability to see the big picture, it's a turn-off. Not objecting to your sister moving in with a guy who's apparently willing to let anyone with a cock put it in her without her (as far as he knew until the following morning) consent? A HUGE turnoff.

Adding up the stuff I intensely disliked and comparing it to the points I enjoyed, or at least "didn't dislike intensely", you still came up on the negative side of the equation. Some may have liked it, but when it comes down to it, I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Job

What a good read! Thanks for the story. another chapter?

horney47horney47over 10 years ago
Very good read

Enjoyed the story very much. Didn't really see the surprise until the scarf was on the back of the couch - nice touch. Would have loved to read what happened next. Thanks.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

how smart can the sister be if she wants to move in with a guy that has no job?will let someone else fuck her unless she was in on it from the start and then that makes her a slut waiting to get fucked over?now if it turns out she was just using the bf to get to the brother then thats worse it would make her a lying slut and if the brother was smart he wouldnt fuck her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed this story. Nice to see one that's well written for a change.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 10 years ago
Liked it!

The ending was a good wake up call; kid brother got away with nothing! I don't know exactly what the sister had in mind that night. Don't know what the boyfriend was up to for sure either. Watching little brother wank and blow off a good bit, must have been fun for sister. Perverted or evil; boyfriend is probably both, but sister could have stopped if she wanted. All-in-all, good fun for all three participants. Big sister needs to give little brother a break and help with his virginity problem.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I especially liked your descriptions and intro. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

The ending was a surprise. Nicely done

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Twisted & Impersonal is not usually a winning combination !

The key word being usually. To me, this was a 3-4 star story starting with intro & right through the middle. But that ending gave me a wicked shiver. Therefore five *s.

SaucebladeSaucebladeover 10 years ago
Nice job

Seems hilarious that some commenters are citing the moral depravity of the characters as a major turnoff... Its a fucking incest story.. How much moral integrity do you need?

Its a fine solid story, thru and thru, and I would usually give an easy 4..but the ending is exceptional. So..you got my 5-stars.

Keep writing my friend,

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as said by the first comment

this was crap the boyfriend was an ass the girl is a slut and the brother needs to avoid the sister at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad. Hope he fucks his sister good and then Jason wants to join them and tag team dat bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now that's an ending!!

Twisted without being too twisted, if that makes any sense whatsoever...

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked

most of it,hated the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I personally love your writing style. The story was great and left me wanting more. If others didn't appreciate the work, so be it. You have a fan in me!!!! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great sister

wow! His sister let him fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Support the local boyfriend... Heh.

""

I'm not sure how people can ask me these questions with a straight face and not see how substandard it makes me seem by comparison.

""

I'm not sure how people can ask you those questions with a straight face and not understand how morally and ethically corrupt they are! Jeez!!

""

I suppose I'm getting used to it, but a part of me won't mind when things get back to normal in September. And I'll be 19 in October, so by then maybe the age-18 questions will end.

""

Maybe you should get a fucking job and move out of the damned house and get a cheap apartment and stay the fuck away from your pathetic unsupportive family!! Damn man!!

""

I thought it was a ludicrous statement, because nobody would be comparing me to Alexa's boyfriend.

""

....ah, foolish, foolish boy! :(

""

Alexa, really? Are you sure this is such a good idea right now? I mean, Jason seems like a very nice boy, but is this the right time?"

""

Sure mom, its a real pain to have to pack an overnight bag every time one of us wants to stay the weekend with the other just to fuck for a few days! Why, if we lived together we wouldnt even have to put clothes on all weekend, easy access!! ;)

""

Alexa started to answer, but Dad beat her to it. "I think what your mother is trying to say is that we want to make sure you make your choices for the right reasons." Mom nodded as he went on. "We want you to have a good launch."

""

Good point dad, I thought about that! Don't worry, I won't move back in on you. If for some reason we break up I can always turn a couple of tricks on the weekend to make rent, no problem. That way it won't interfere with my homework and studies! Neat, huh?

""

Instead she said, "What about waiting until you graduate, dear?"

""

Thought about that too mom. See, here's how we figure it; we're going to be fucking either way just about the same amount, but if we're living together we save money on rent, won't be spending money on gas driving back and forth to each other's apartment AND if we're not driving back and forth to fuck each other that means thats extra time to study we won't be wasting!! Smart, huh?? ;)

""

It was Dad's turn again. "Alexa, I know this will make you happy right now, but we want to make sure you think about how this will impact your future."

""

Thought about that too dad, you are so smart! We REALLY don't want to get pregnant right now, boy would that throw a monkey wrench in things! So it makes sense that if we're living together I won't accidentally forget to pack my birth control pills when I go over to his place for the weekend or if I stay the week, and I won't have to worry about his stoner drunk ass roommate wandering in the bedroom in the middle of the night and accidentally fucking me again. Boy was that a surprise! Ya think your guy woke up in the middle of the night and is fucking you only to realize that when you call out his name and he thinks you're horny that no, thats actually him behind you, slipping it up your ass! Boy, let me tell you, after I came three or four times I gave that guy a serious talking to!!

""

Alexa must have been feeling bold. Now that she had some momentum, she continued on offense. "By the way, thanks for letting Jason stay overnight tonight. If it's okay, we'll sleep on the fold-out couch in the basement, because my room is too small for both of us."

Mom stopped stacking plates and said, "Young lady, this is still our house, and while you're here we set the rules. I've made up the guest room for Jason."

""

Yeah, good luck with that chick, lol!! Went through the same thing with my step-mom and dad! Hell, after we were together ten years, but still not "married" they still made us sleep in separate rooms! Lol!!

""

She snuggled back up against Jason, but then he whispered something to her that made her giggle again. She nodded, smiling, and they stood up and threw the couch cushions on the floor. Jason heaved the bed up and out of the couch cavity and unfolded it. The bed had a thin mattress with a thinner pad, topped with sheets that were permanently wrinkled from being folded up in the couch.

""

Are they like fucking brain damaged?! After the mom spiel?? Why in the world would they think mom wouldn't be coming down to make sure he wasn't dicking her daughter?! Lol. If I was dad I sure as fuck would be!!

""

Oh, shit. Jason looked at Alexa quizzically for a beat, and I could imagine a similar quizzical look under her blindfold. Finally she said, "Lance isn't down here. He went upstairs a while ago."

"Oh, OK then. I guess I didn't look hard enough for him. Well, see you in the morning."

And then the sound of the door closing again. Soft giggling from the bed, and a few whispers.

""

Wups! He's busted, lol!! Those two know he's hiding down there for sure now, lol!!

""

After stroking my cock through my fly all this time, I realized that if the two of them were going to be naked, I had to have my pants off too. As quietly as I could, I pulled down my jeans and boxers, lifting one foot at a time as they landed in a heap on the floor.

""

...just when you thought his level of stupidity had maxed out... (Rolling eyes;)

""

I pulled out the last three DVDs, and sure enough, underneath I found a tube of K-Y jelly and a smattering of condoms. How fascinating that her sexual paraphernalia was right there where anyone could find it.

""

...well that explains her blatant disregard for getting caught down there, she's a hoe pro!! Lol.

""

"Now, open your eyes."

""

Lol, plot twist on me! Didn't see it coming, hehehe :)

Well that was definitely different! I wasn't expecting a mostly voyeuristic experience!

Gotta love sisters!! ;) ;)

csltcsltabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Highly Recommended, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

NICE STORY

Gary13Gary13over 4 years ago
GREAT story!

This is the first of your stories I've read; I hope they're all this good, although I don't know how they could be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous