My Sister's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Do I need to pull out?"

"No, Sweetie, you're fine. I just like to hear a man say when I'm going to make him cum."

"Ok. Tell me when you're gonna cum too."

"I will. Oh fuck! You feel so good inside me." She bowed her head, eyes closed but jaw slack and lips parted. Her breathing accelerated and shallowed. She ran her fingers through my hair and gripped my scalp with her nails. She pushed my ass determinedly, urgently. My sister was fucking me...hard. I could feel her pussy tightening around my shaft.

"Fuck, Steph. What are you doing? I feel you clenching."

"Like that?" She asked vixenly, looking up at me. I felt her breath on my chest. I continued to swipe her nipple with the pad of my thumb. Her gaze went far away.

"Fuck, sis, you're getting me close."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh."

"Mmmmmmm. Just when you're about to cum, pull back but don't pull out."

I gave three deep jabs and paused. My orgasm spiraled up quickly, torrentially, twisting like a coil deep within my groin. My face tightened, my cock thickened and my legs jellied.

"Oh fuck, you got me there. You're making me cum, sis."

"Pull back!" She commanded.

I extracted leaving just the bloated head inside, gripped by the muscled ring of her entry, just as my orgasm broke through. My sister snaked her arm between our bodies and slithered two fingers around my cock.

"Oh my, Chris, that's beautiful," she declared as she felt the explosive pulses of my ejaculation. Hooking her fingers around my shaft, she pressed my bathed cock against her clit as I expelled my pent-up semen into her vagina, feeling each blast course across her fingertips through my shaft. As my ejaculation waned, she released me and, grabbing my ass again, drove my cock back into her cum-filled pussy.

"Fuck me, Chris!" She implored. Drained but invigorated, I did. Grasping her soft ass with my left hand and lifting her breast to my mouth with my right, I fucked her with abandon as I devoured her breast. And she fucked me back. She contorted her body to simultaneous feed me as much of her breast while taking as much of my cock as she could. I trapped her lashed nipple between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, massaging it, pressing it, flicking it, sucking it. She pressed my face to her tit as she continued to rhythmically tighten her kegels around my cock.

"Fuck, you're still really hard."

"Mm hmm!" I replied, my answer muffled by my mouthful of breast.

"This feels amazing, Chris," she panted. "Ah! Oh fuck! Ah! I'm there! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She drew in a sharp breath, held it, then emitted an explosive "Ngha!" as her cunt churned and spasmed around my cock. I plunged into my sister one last time, letting her ride out her orgasm on my length while I, selfishly, enjoyed the fullness of her orgasming pussy on my unyielding erection.

I released her breast with a pop and she collapsed against the wall. She brushed her sweat-matted hair off her forehead with her hand and let out a "Phew!" Likewise, I looked skyward and wiped the sweat from my face with both hands. Though we were coming down, we remain connected at our sex.

"I need a cigarette."

"Oh, that's so cliché, sis!" I needled. I withdrew my cock slowly, not wanting to leave the sultry embrace of her warm, cozy vagina. Our parting was punctuated by the splat of my semen that dripped from my sister onto the cement; we both looked at the opaline glob. My sister dropped her leg from the wall and walked unsteadily to her chair. She stretched her left leg out before her but perched her right foot on the chair. She took a deep drag on her cigarette as I took my seat across form her. She rested her right arm on her knee as she tilted her head back to exhale. Sitting at the edge of my seat, I leaned back and parted my legs, hoping the spinning breezes would cool my overheated genitals. The setting provided an unobstructed view of her assailed left breast, puffy and red from my indulgences, as well as her pouty, engorged, fig-hued pussylips.

She tilted her head forward to take another puff. "You're leaking," she noted, motioning toward the tip of my cock. Indeed, some remnant semen seeped from the tip of my abating penis, plunging to the stones below.

"So are you," I shot back, as a potion of my cum and her juices continued to trickle from her cunt and pooled on the wood seat beneath.

"You're staring," she further observed.

"I'm sorry. Should I not?"

She took another drag. "Please. Stare all you want. I like it," she assured as she exhaled a cloud. "But would you be willing to do me a favor, Sweetie?"

"Sure. Anything!" Who was I to refuse? "What is it?"

"Don't clean up."

"Um, OK. How come?" I asked.

"Honestly? Because I like that you'll be wearing me. I like seeing our dried juices on you. Gives me a thrill to see it and think back to what we did."

"OK. I can do that. And I must admit, I can smell your scent, which is really hot. It'll be nice to smell that throughout the day. Kinda worried it's gonna make me hard again, though."

"Don't worry if it does," Stephanie said.

"You say that like it's no big deal."

"Well, you have gone around the house with a boner before, right?"

I nodded, acknowledging her point.

"And if you do..." Her statement hung in the air. She tossed me a wink.

"Oh?" I asked in hopeful disbelief.

"Mm hmm," she confirmed as she drew. "But on one condition," she said and exhaled. "I'm more than happy to help you out anytime, provided you're willing to help me out anytime, too."

"You've got a deal, sis," I agreed eagerly.

She let out a satisfactory exhale from her last drag on her cigarette, leaned forward as before and extinguished her butt on the ground. "I'm hungry. Shall I make us some breakfast?"

"Second best offer I've had all day," I joked.

We stood and, completely naked and freshly fucked, we headed into the house. My sister leading the way, I stared at her robust ass, red from sitting on the uncompromising wood chair and glistening in our cum.

12