My Sister's Webcam Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll see this evening."

Working went fairly quick, but could have been faster had I not had the wrong type of thoughts about Marry. I drove to the grocery store after I got off of work and cashed my check putting some of it in the bank account I had.

I went into the store, got me a pop to drink, then sat at the tables to wait till six o'clock, which was just twenty minutes away. Marry went to the breakroom to clock out right at six o'clock, then met me at the tables when she was ready to go, which just took her a couple of minutes.

As Marry and I were walking toward the doors to leave, the owner/manager walked up just before we reached the doors, "How are you doing Sam?"

"I'm doing good Dude, how about you."

"So far, so good, it looks like that construction job is doing you good. Your all buffed up compared to what you were working here."

"It must be due to the heavier things I have to lift from time to time."

"I would say it is like every day you lift heavy things, not just time to time like you say."

"I just didn't want it to sound like I was bragging about it."

"You're still trying to be modest I see."

"What can I say?"

Holding his hand out to shake my hand, "It's good seeing you again Sam and if there is anything at all I can do for you, just let me know. I'm being paged, I got to go. I'll see you Monday Marry."

"Okay have a good weekend."

"You do the same and you too Sam." then walking away.

Marry and I walked out the door and I walked her to her car, "I'm right over there and when you are ready to roll, flash your lights at me and then you can follow me."

"Okay. What if I lose you? I have no idea where we're going."

"You will not lose me, trust me."

At the car lot I stepped around to Marry's side of the car as she was starting to get out, "Just walk around here and have a look around while I talk to the car sales man." indicating all of the new cars in the car lot, "Oh I need your title to this car."

"Here it is." handing me the title, then she started to get out of the car, "Aaa... Sam? All the cars are new not used."

Pointing to my car, "There's one used car there."

Seeing the surprised look on her face, "Sam that is your car." but I was walking away to meet the sales man."

"I see you made it like you said you would Sam."

"I told you I would Roy. That is the car I'm trading in for whatever car she wants that is new on the lot. Here is the title to her car." holding the title out to him.

"I take it, that this, is your wife's car." sounding more like a question, rather than a comment, while looking at the car's VIN number.

Looking over at Marry for a second, "Yes it is."

"Let's go inside." we then started for the door to the office, "Did I hear right, that she is looking for a new car for herself?"

"Yes, she just doesn't know it yet for sure but I think she has the idea that she is going to get a new car instead of a used one. That is why I keep watching her, to see which one she seems to like the most. I told her I was going to buy her a good used car of her choice before we came here."

"Looks like she is trying to figure out which one of those two cars she likes the most."

Roy stepped over to the door, "Jack, would you mind going out to talk with Sam's wife out there? Her name is Marry. Is that right?

"Yes it is."

"Just ask her if she is interested in those two cars but do not let on that Sam is waiting for her to make up her mind."

"You bet."

Roy and I sat there watching Jack as he talked with Marry for a moment and after a short time, Jack turned and walked back into the office, "She really likes that blue one the most but said, its way out of her price range in cost right now."

"Write up the paper work and give me your bottom dollar that you'll take for it and if I think it needs to be lower, we will sit here and battle it out like we did over the pickup, or I go on down the toad and find another place to get my wife a good new car."

I remembered seeing the price that was on the car and Roy knew I meant business due to what we went through with what the pickup cost and I got the bottom dollar for it, just like I said I wanted.

Roy gave me a look as he knew I would do just what I said I would do and knew that I had done my homework in buying a new car. He then turned a little bit in the office chair and started typing on the computer keyboard, then after a short time he told me how much for the car, the taxes, the shipping fee, and dock fee, then he gave me the total amount, which I was able to add everything up as he told me the cost of everything, which was right with what Roy quoted me.

I told him to seal that deal while I make out the check. I wrote the check out for the amount of the car then as Roy finished writing everything out and making copies of everything, "Jack would you go put this on the blue car? But don't tell Marry that her husband Sam is buying it, even though she will figure it out I'm sure."

"Okay, no problem."

With paper work signed, the money changed hands and keys handed over, Roy and I shook hands again, then I walked out to the cars where Marry walked back over to, when she saw me step out of the office, "Is that red pickup the one you traded for?"

"Yes it is, but it's not the only deal I made either."

"Sam, what have you done?"

"How about you sign this title on your old car on the line he points out to you, then get in this thing here and start it up to see what it sounds like and then, we can leave here with you in it if you want to drive it home."

When Marry had the old title signed as the seller, she then turned but before she sat down in the car I had just bought for her a moment ago, "For one there is no key in the car for me to even start it up."

"There's not? I swear I saw keys in the ignition switch." as I leaned into the car and putting the key in the ignition, then I backed out and stood up straight, "I think you need to look again babe." as the sales man walked away from the car.

Marry looked at me, then as she leaned over to look at the ignition, "I have look..." backed out and stood up straight and looked at me, "Sam, what have you done?"

"What, a husband or brother can't buy a car for his wife or sister?"

"Husband and wife can but not brother and sister."

"And why can't a brother buy a car for his loving sister?"

"People will think that we are married to each other, with you buying a car for me."

"They thought that you're my wife long before he knew I was buying a car for you."

"Did you tell them otherwise?"

"No I didn't"

Marry kept looking at me in my eyes for a moment, "I think you have some explaining to do Sam."

"Follow me to the restaurant up the road here about two miles up." then I turned around and walked to the pickup that had been pulled around to the front side of the office.

Once I was behind the wheel of the pickup I started it up and backed out of the parking spot and as soon as Marry got behind me, I drove to the exit and went straight to a filling station, to put gas in both vehicles.

Once at the restaurant I stepped over to the car that Marry drove, then helped her out of the car, then as I escorted her toward the door, "How did the car handle for you babe?"

"It handled great. It was a lot better than that clunker I had."

"Good, I'm glad."

"Since you didn't tell the car sails men that I'm your sister, am I supposed to play your wife in here too?"

"Yes, it would be nice to let them think you are my wife."

"May I ask you now, why you didn't tell them I'm your sister back there and still saying I'm your wife in here?"

"I'll tell you later." as I opened the door and let her step in ahead of me. "We'd like a table for two please." stepping up to the hosts station.

"What's the name please?"

"Last names Page."

"Okay. Thank you for dining with us. Please give us a moment to seat you please."

"Okay, no problem." stepping back out of others way, as another hostess called out, "Will family of three."

When the hostess returned, she looked at the book, picked up two menus, "Page family of two."

She led us back to a small corner booth, "Will this be okay with you folks?"

"Yes it is thank you." giving Marry the indication to site next to me on the inside knowing she will want to talk.

Once we had our food in front of us we started eating, then while we were between bites, "Are you going to tell me the answer yet?"

"You might say it is an experiment that I'm doing and once we are home I'll let you in on why, I'm doing this experiment."

"Is this experiment going to cost me anything?"

"It depends on the outcome of my experiment. If it turns out good, it will cost you your time of an evening out with me and if it fails, it will not cost you anything at all."

"To tell you the truth, I enjoy being out with you any evening, like in our younger days up until we moved out from mom and dad's place."

"I know just what you mean. I always enjoyed being out with you too, even though it was to get away from our folks. I think that is what made it so much better for me because then, we weren't watched to closely if we wanted to kiss or play around like we did, when we started getting horny all the time."

"I think those were my favorite times together for me, even though I did like all of those times before then, when it would be just you and me."

"I was thinking the same thing too."

We sat in silence for a few bites, "Now, what do I owe you for the car?"

"Not a thing. It is paid in full all ready. So don't worry about it."

"You have payments on it to make don't you?"

"No, I paid it in full cash money."

"Sam baby, why did you do that? I didn't think you had that much money to buy out like that."

"Ever since I started working at the grocery store I started saving money out of my check and with Dude helping me get a savings account opened at the bank, without mom and dad knowing a thing, because I told him my problem with letting them know anything about me having a job, I would end up as broke as I was the day I started work and I wanted more out of life than being broke all the time."

"That is why you and Dude asked me about doing the same thing with his help."

"You got it. I asked him if he would do it for you like he did for me."

"I bet you will make a good dad when you find that someone to marry, to make a family with."

"There is no one out there that I want to do that with."

"I know that feeling for sure. I don't think anyone can protect me like you do and since they can't, I don't want any of them."

"There is no one like me, as there is no one like you."

"I know that is right."

As we finished up eating our supper the waitress came over, "Do either of you want dessert now?"

"Babe, you want any?"

"No, I'm stuffed now."

"Same here, we're fixing to be going here in a bit."

Once I paid the bill and tipped the waitress, I escorted Marry out to her new car, "I'll see you at the house babe."

"Okay. I'll be right behind you all the way."

"Good deal." I then leaned down and gave Marry a quick kiss on the lips like a brother and sister would, if they even kiss at all. Marry gave me a surprised look as I shut the car door for her, then I walked away toward my new pickup.

Once we were home and showered with us taking separate showers, we returned to the living room in front of the TV with me just wearing boxers and Marry wearing a very tight short yellow skirt, with a matching halter top that barely held her size D tits in it, causing me to have a hard cock trying to break out of my boxers.

Just as Marry sat down next to me on the couch, she watched me flip through the channels to see that there was nothing on good, for a Friday night, "Now I wished we had gone to a movie while we were still in town but yet, I was ready for that shower in there."

"I was ready for it to. But I want to know how your little experiment turned out, or do you know yet? And what was the kiss for? You haven't kissed me like that since we were kids."

"The answer to your first question is yes, it turned out very good from what I saw. As for the kiss, it was part of the experiment as well as me wanting to taste the lips, I tasted when we were kids, to help with long time ago memories, that we touched on during our meal."

"Mmm, I see. How would you like a real kiss, to make up for all of those times, which we didn't kiss to present?"

"I would love one like that and I started to kiss you like that but not knowing how you would respond or take it, I just made it brother's kissing his sister kiss."

"Since it was without warning I can see your side of that, had I done it to you. Now kiss me to make up for all of those times we missed."

I leaned in as Marry leaned in towards me and I kissed her, with her kissing me back, without the tongues like lovers do. I noticed while we kissed each other, Marry got to breathing heavy and I had too and my dick was even harder than it had been in a very long time. Just before we broke the kiss, I felt Marry's mouth open more and then her tongue pressed against my lips wanting to enter my mouth, which I opened up, then our tongues started dueling it out with each other. As we started French kissing, we put our arms around each other.

While Marry and I were French kissing, I noticed that our breathing had got even hotter and when we broke the kissing off, we looked into each other's eyes like what was that feeling that we both had and then Marry blinked her eyes, "That feeling was very... I don't know how to describe it."

"I felt it too. I'm not real sure how to describe it either, except that it was a very loving kiss I believe."

"Maybe that's it. I know I love you because you are my brother and you do take good care of me and I try to take care of you by cooking your meals when you're home, or going to be home for the meal and the washing of your clothes."

"I told you that we could take turn's doing those things, since you work at the store and I know it makes you tired due to just standing on your feet, the whole time you're there."

"I do it for all the things you've done for me from as far back as I can remember, as well as for letting me stay here with you rent free and you pay more than half on the utility bills here and you pay for the food I eat and you make sure I have foods that I like as I know you get foods you like, so how else can I pay you back for all of that."

"I guess by kissing me when I get home from work. I'm kidding on that. You've kept me company to take some of the edge off from being so lonely all of those years and you went along with pretending to be my wife for an evening and for all of that, I thank you and I really didn't know how else to pay you back for those times as well as for the washing of my clothes and cooking my meals and everything else you do for me."

Tears started running down Marry's cheeks as I got close to finishing what I had said to her, "Sam I want to kiss you every day when you come home and I'm not kidding and if you don't mind, I want to kiss you just like this." she leaned back in toward me and kissed me with a French kiss and I kissed her back the same way, as if it is something that we have done for a very long time now.

When Marry broke the kissing off and she sat back up, keeping an arm around me, "That is the way I want to greet you when you come home from work, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind one bit babe. I don't care if it is right or wrong for us to be kissing like lovers do but I love it and it feels right, since it does make me feel loved for sure."

"It makes me feel that way too. I thank you for letting me kiss you like that. When we first kissed like that, I felt loved for sure and I think, a little bit more than that too."

"I did too. There is a reason for my little experiment this evening other than just wanting to know what it felt like to have a wife to sit next to while eating."

"Oh, and what is the other thing for it?"

"The guy that owns the company I work for is going to have a family gathering for all family members and if I say you are my sister, I would have to invite our folks and we don't want to be around them, or have them around us either, so if you could act like my wife, I think it would be a lot better for us."

"I'll do it, not only for you but it sounds like fun too."

"Thank you. The company party is in two weeks on Monday the fourth."

"I'm supposed to have that day off this year, so I will make sure I can get it off by making a note of it on my time card each week till then."

"Thank you babe, I do love you and I will owe you big time for it."

"Sam babe, you have already paid big time for it and it is sitting right out there in the garage, next to your new pickup."

"That is just a gift for all of those years I couldn't get you a gift, when we were kids."

Marry put her arms back around me swinging a leg over my leg and hugging me tight, then we kissed again like we had a moment ago. I could feel her thigh rest against my hard dick and I just knew she would feel it but I couldn't slide back any more than I was since she had me trapped there and besides, it felt pretty good having her leg pressed up against my dick, since it was as hard as it is.

When Marry and I broke the kiss off, she sat back some putting her weight on my thigh more, "I'm sorry if I caused that babe. I think I need to go and work at my computer to see how much money I may be able to make tonight, before I turn in for the night."

"Okay. To be honest with you, I get a hard dick every time you come into a room with me, because you are so beautiful and dressed like you are right now, looks so fucking sexy to me a..."

"Oh that is the best thing anyone has ever told me. But then you all ways did say I was beautiful but you've never called me sexy before and dressed like this I do feel sexy. Again thank you." with a hug as she said the last three words, "I love you. But I need to go to my room to work."

"Okay, you go and I'll see you in the morning. I love you too." more than she really knew and I didn't know how to let her know so.

"Okay night."

As soon as Marry stood up from sitting on my thigh, I noticed a wet spot from her pussy, which I thought I felt she was wet and hot as soon as she put her weight on my leg, after she straddled my leg.

As soon as Marry turned around at the couch, I could see her sexy round ass and watched it go from the couch to the kitchen and then from the kitchen to her bedroom door as well. When she stepped out of the kitchen to go toward her bedroom, I saw her landing strip right above her pussy lips that were trying to open up and had pussy juice ready to drip off anytime now. The whole time Marry sat here on the couch next to me, I could see her little landing strip between her legs. The first time I had seen her pussy she had no hair at all but it had started growing in shortly after we started watching each other masturbate and it had gotten quit bushy by the last time we watched each other masturbate.

Seeing nothing was no the television to watch, I shut it off and went to my bedroom and started up my computer. When my computer was done booting up I decided to check out the webcam site to see what it was all about, seeing that there were so many webcam women on it and some men were on the webcam site as well trying to make a buck. I was limited on what all I could see and go on the site as a guest, so I went in to make a profile and seeing that a paying member has more accesses to do more on the site, so I decided to just go for it and buy some tokens, which made me a paid member to be able to get into the lounge as it was called.

I went to the lounge since it said from there you can watch the women on cam, without the cam models seeing the members in the lounge and I could talk to other members of the site while watching a little bit of all the women on cam and the cam models couldn't see what the members were saying to each other either.