My Sister's Webcam Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just watching the women on cam as they each came on in the little window and reading the comments as the different members were talking to each other for a while, I then remembered seeing where I could browse at the new women camming, which just started recently.

Going through who all just started working for the site I got a surprise at which I saw a picture of. Since I had signed up with a different user name than my yahoo user name, I knew Marry wouldn't know it was me and I wouldn't have known it was her, had there not been a picture of her.

I sat there debating whether to go in and maybe chat with her a bit without letting her know it was me, since she didn't want to tell me what it was she was doing on the computer, or to just go on and browse through other pictures of the women working on the site.

I didn't debate for very long and clicked on her picture to have her cam open up to me and seeing no one was in the room with her so to speak which she typed: Hi Bigboy.

Bigboy: Hi Sweet-Thing how is it going tonight for you?

Sweet-Thing: Doing well now that you're here.

Bigboy: I'm glad to make you feel better. Have you had any other guys come in and chat with you yet this evening?

Sweet-Thing: No you are the first tonight. Is there anything you want to do or see I guess I should say?

Bigboy: What's it going to cost me?

Sweet-Thing: Depends on how much you tip. As you can see the amount it cost to go private if that is what you want.

Bigboy: Yes I see that much. What if I want to just talk in private?

Sweet-Thing: You don't want to watch me play with myself or play with me? Just talk?

Bigboy: You can play with yourself if you want to while we talk. Is that okay with you? First I want to know is, do you roll play?

Sweet-Thing: I guess I can try. I've never done that before though but it does sound like it might be fun to do.

Sweet-Thing: It might cost you more to roll play maybe.

Bigboy: Okay if it does it does.

I clicked on the private show and entered the amount of tokens needed for a private show and then Marry stepped out of the view for just a moment and then reappeared.

Sweet-Thing: Now do you want me to take my top off to start?

Bigboy: First may I ask do you have a brother?

Sweet-Thing: Yes I do. Is this a brother sister roll play that you asked about?

Bigboy: Yes that is, if you don't mind. I would like to know what kind of relationship you and your brother have.

Sweet-Thing: We have a very good relationship really. I do think about having a deeper relationship with him than we have right now.

Bigboy: Sounds like you have the same problem as I have with my sister. I have no Idea as to how she feels towards me other than we love each other. She does so much for me and in return I try to do everything in my power to show how much I love her but I don't think, I'm getting through to her like I wish I could.

Marry had started stripping then but stopped for a moment and reached over to her keyboard.

Sweet-Thing: I know how you feel there. I went as far as to French kiss my brother this evening before getting on here to work. When I play with myself for a guy or guys and no matter what the guy is saying to me if anything, I just think of my brother while playing with myself which really turns me on the most.

Bigboy: How did your brother react to you French kissing him?

Sweet-Thing: He responded back with the same kind of kiss and seemed to like kissing me that way too. I also noticed that he didn't hesitate about French kissing me. I know I loved kissing him that way and I could feel just how hard he was too. His cock felt so big and hard that I almost grabbed it to play with it.

Bigboy: Why didn't you? He would know then I bet that you wanted him as more than just a brother. That way you'll know if feels the same way as you do. That is if he doesn't start screaming at you to stop it or try to push you away from him.

Sweet-Thing: Do you really think so?

Bigboy: Yes I believe so. Had my sister came into a room and French kissed me, I wouldn't hesitate to return the same kind of kiss to her. I get a hard dick just thinking about my sister and when she walks into a room that I'm in and if she's dressed in something that is revealing, like what you have (had) on makes me hard right away.

Sweet-Thing: I noticed that my brother got a hard on pretty fast when I came into the living room with him this evening.

Bigboy: Maybe you should walk up to him and give him a big hug and another French kiss and just grab his butt and give it a squeeze or his hard dick and ask him, if that is all for you or not? Another thing, what were you wearing when you French kissed him?

Sweet-Thing: Just what I had on when you came on in my room here. Why?

Bigboy: When you walked into the room with your brother and if it was just the two of you, you should have just untied your halter top that you just took off and asked him if he likes your tits or not or what did he think about them.

Sweet-Thing: I did think about doing that but I do know he must like them the way he just looks at them when he happens to see me in the bathroom if he happens to just walk in, not knowing I'm in there getting in or out of the shower or bathtub.

Bigboy: With you being dressed with that halter top and little skirt like that you had on I bet your brother went to his room and started jacking off thinking about you. I know I do when I can after my sister leaves a room or even my room. My sister looks a lot like you but with blond hair, instead of light brown hair like yours's is.

Sweet-Thing: Should I put a blond wig on for you?

Bigboy: Oh no don't do that. The natural look is far better than a wig or dying ones hair. Besides I love your hair just the way it is right now. You look mighty hot like that right there. I bet if you went into your brother's room and if he happens to be in bed already, you could slide right in beside him and he wouldn't throw you out for anything. Even if you went into his room while he's awake dressed like you are now, he wouldn't throw you out either I bet.

BigBoy: I say that he wouldn't throw you out of his room if he looks at your tits or ass and doesn't hurriedly get back out or re-shut the door that he had just opened, is a good indicator to me that he wouldn't turn you down for anything.

Sweet-Thing: I maybe should go clean up first before I just walk into his room or knock on his door first then walk in like this. He does take his time about regrouping when he happens to just open a door or walks in on me. But then again I don't go ballistic on him either.

Bigboy: Now there you have it. I bet that I'm right if you go in and crawl into his bed. I've got to think of a way to go talk to my sister and see how she feels about us having a deeper relationship than what we have but I'm not sure on how to approach her with it. She and I talk a lot to each other but we've never just popped in on the other. We do cuddle together while watching television and a few times I know she has felt my hard cock with her hand or arm and she doesn't just jump away from it and ask stupid questions about it.

Sweet-Thing: The best way would be for you to put your boxers on if you have boxers and make sure you have a hard cock and it's tenting your shorts out in front of you and ask her, how she feels about you two maybe playing together or if the reason she wears revealing clothes in front of you is because she wants more than to be a sister to you. Something to let her know she caused you to have that hard dick.

Bigboy: Like you I should maybe go in and clean up and then do like you said about asking her if that is the reason she wears those revealing clothes in front of me. If what you tell me to do work, I will log in long enough to give you the rest of my tokens and that's it, as soon as I can tomorrow.

Sweet-Thing: Okay. I may not be back on here once I check in here to see if you're logged in or not.

Bigboy: I wish you good luck which I think you'll have no problem at all. Thank you.

Sweet-Thing: Same back to you and thank you so very much and you're welcome too.

Then Marry's screen went off. I quickly got out of the site and went to another site real quick in case Marry came to my room right away.

Just as I clicked on a brother sister video Marry knocked on my door, "Come on in babe."

Just as I suggested for her to do as far as dressing she did, "I need to talk to you Sam."

"Okay. I'm all ears." I had done got my boxers off before Marry knocked on my door. I had slipped them off during our chat, which I hope she doesn't know it was me she had talked to.

Marry walked right over to my desk where I sat in my desk chair and she sat down on my lap taking a hold of my dick and started stroking my hard dick in her hand, "Sam, I love you more than you know, I think. I love you so much I want to please you in every way I possibly can including, help you get rid of this hard-on that looks like it hurts real bad right now. I wish I could be your wife and have your kid, which is how much I love you Sam. Please don't be mad at me for it." Marry looked down at my hard dick, then added, "Your cock looked so good when we were kids and now, it really looks fantastic to me."

"Oh Marry, baby, I wondered if you loved me that much after that kiss out there in the living room but you took off to work on your computer. I wanted to tell you how much I love you too but I was afraid I would make you mad at me for telling you how much I love you, which is as much as you love me from what you just told me. And your hand does feel mighty good on my hard dick." with a moan, putting my hands around her lower back and pulling her in closer to me, then we kissed like we had out in the living room on the couch.

As Marry and I French kissed each other, I rubbed her back with one hand and my other hand I put behind her head and stroked her hair on her head and then run my fingers through her hair down to the middle of her back, where her hair came down to.

A couple of minutes after we started kissing I kissed along her jaw line to her earlobe, then lightly blew into her ear, while whispering, "I have loved you for a long time and will continue to love you till death does us part." then lightly sucked her earlobe before kissing down her neck to her shoulder.

When I got to her shoulder, "I love you too and all ways will forever." Marry whispered in my ear.

Marry then pulled my head down to her tit and stood at the same time, then as she slowly sat back down on my lap, I felt my dick sliding into what felt like a velvet glove but wet and very hot and tight like tube, that I knew had to be her pussy and it was very tight, which is a good thing she was as wet as she is, "Oh fuck you are so fucking big and damn, does it feel fucking good. As soon as I felt it this evening and then seeing it, I knew it would feel good in my burning hot pussy but, damn, I didn't know it would feel this damn good."

"Seeing your pussy yesterday evening I knew you had a tight pussy and I wanted it so bad but I didn't know how you would take it, if I had asked you then about letting me make love to you." then taking her other tit and sucking the hard nipple into my mouth as I had done on her other tit.

As soon as I had started sucking her nipple into my mouth, Marry went to moaning just like she had done, when she guided my head to her other tit, "I wish you had of asked me, because I wanted you real bad then too. Oh yes, suck my tits baby. I love how your cock feels in my pussy and now, I want to fuck it and make love to it."

"How about we use my bed for our first time to make it more comfortable for both of us?" then I slipped my hands under her ass cheeks and then I stood up keeping Marry stuck on my hard dick, while she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Ooooh fuck baby that feels fucking fantastic."

"Then how does this feel sexy?" as I then started slowly lifting and lowering Marry up and down on my dick with my hands under each butt cheek to lift her up with.

"Oh fuck... it feels... I don't know how to describe it baby... other than it feel... fucking good." between each moan of pleasure.

As I slowly lifted and lowered Marry on my cock, she moaned and I turned and took the two steps to my bed, then stopped and stood there while slowly moving Marry up and down on my dick and flexing my hips at the same time.

"Mmmm babe this feels so fucking good... I want to be fucked like this every day. I think... Oh... I'm about to..." then I felt my dick being squeezed more than before and Marry started jerking like she was having convulsions and with her legs wrapped around me, she went to lifting and lowering herself faster than I was doing to begin with, then I felt my thighs getting soaked, while fluid squirted out from around my dick and the fluid ran down my legs to my feet too.

I flexed my hips to keep my cock going in and out of her pussy, to help her ride out her orgasm as long as possible, then after a bit she just relaxed in my arms, which I stopped flexing my hips then, so I could lay her down on her back on the bed with me on top of her and still keep my dick stuck in her pussy. As soon as I had Marry lying down, her legs fell off to each side of me and her arms slid off from around my neck, out to each side like she was stretched out to welcome her love into her embrace.

While keeping my cock balls deep in her hot, wet, tight pussy, I leaned in and kissed her, then slowly started sliding my dick in and out of her pussy as soon as Marry kissed me back, "Damn Baby... I've never cum so much in my life... like that. I've seen women in the porn videos... cum like that... but I thought it was fake... Now I know that it's not." while trying to catch her breath, "Oh that feels good baby."

"Your pussy feels incredible to me. I love having my dick in your pussy, which is damn tight and I can feel how hot it is too."

As I kept fucking in and out of her pussy, I leaned down and sucked a tit into my mouth and licked the hard nipple that stuck out, like it was begging for attention, then I switched to her other tit and did the same to it, then I sat up on my knees while still slowly fucking her and squeezed her tits and lightly pinched each nipple, that was about the size of a dime.

Marry met my rhythm by lifting her butt to get my dick in deeper when I pushed in, then I lifted her left foot up and getting a hold of her ankle, while still slowly fucking her, I started kissing and licking the soul of her foot, from her heel to her toes and then I sucked her toes into my mouth and licked around each toe as I sucked on them.

"Oh fuck you make me feel good."

"Good. I love every part of you and I want to kiss, lick, and suck, every part of you. You have the perfect body. With those perfectly round tits, with the right size nipples on them, perfect little round ass that has the right jiggle when you walk, that lets a person know how tight of an ass you have on you. With these toes painted red like they are, look good enough to eat as well as the rest of you and those nice shapely legs need good looking toes like you have here." I took her right foot and did the same to it as I did to her left foot.

"Oh man baby, I can't believe how much that makes my pussy wetter than it already is. You are making my feet feel so much better now. They were sore after standing on them all day at work, but now you sucked the pain right out of them. I may need you to do that every evening now, that I know how good you make them feel."

"Good, I'm glad they feel better now. I'll gladly clean, rub, kiss, lick, and suck, on your feet every day if need be. Now I want to taste another part of you that looks to be so fucking sweet, I can taste it." I lowered her feet now that I had finished sucking and licking on her toe, then I kissed and licked my way up her left leg to her inner thigh right to her slit, that was open wanting something put in it to fill it up again but went down to her right ankle and kissed and licked my way up to her pussy lips again, then I blew into her open pussy lips, then pulled them apart more and blew again getting her clit better than I did the first time and each time I blew in her pussy or on her clit, Marry moaned.

"No more teasing please, I need to cum. Make me cum please baby. Eat, lick, and suck, on my pussy or whatever, as long as you make me cum, no more teasing please." moaned in pleasure as well as in torture.

I then stuck my tongue between her pussy lips and wiggled it around inside of her pussy that was soaking wet and then I started sucking on her clit, than made her jerk as soon as I touched it with my tongue, just as I sucked it too, "Oh yes baby, that's it, fuck, eat that fucking pussy. It feels so damn good. Oh I need to cum so damn bad baby."

I kept sucking and licking her pussy making Marry moan the whole time, then I stuck a finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her at the same time, "Oh fuck yes, make me cum baby... Oooohhhhh fuck yes... I... cum... ing..." then she squirted in my face, hitting my mouth and chin and any other part of my face that was in the line of fire. I also felt her pussy muscle squeeze my finger and Marry clamped her legs tight around my head as she bucked up and down, while I kept licking and sucking and finger fucking her, to keep her on her orgasm high, that she was no right at the moment.

When Marry did come down from her orgasm high, she released my head from between her legs, at which time I moved up and turned her over and slid my still hard cock into her pussy and slid all the way in, making my balls slap her clit, then I felt another gush squirt out from around my dick, even as I kept fucking in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck your deeper than you were before baby."

"I've read some place that having you in the doggy position like this; I would be deeper than before. That is one reason I flipped you over like I did." the whole time I kept pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum again, if you keep that up like... Oh fuck I'... cumming..." with the 'ming' in a whisper that I just about missed hearing.

Again Marry had another squirting orgasm but not as big as the first one was but more like the last one she had before this one. I could feel my cock about ready to cum too and as soon as Marry came down from her orgasm, I pulled out and flipped Marry back over onto her back and then stuck my dick back into her tight soaking pussy, "Where you want me to cum? Do you want it on or in you?"

"In my pussy baby, I so much want to feel what it feels like, to have my pussy filled up with your cum."

I speeded up fucking her pussy because I was so close to cumming and in order to make Marry cum one more time, I figured I needed to speed up to get her to cum at least one more time.

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum again. Cum with me baby, as you cum in my pussy, fuck me... I'm cumming again..."

As soon as I felt her pussy muscle squeeze my cock I shot a string of cum into her pussy and with each squeeze of her pussy muscles, another shot of cum went deep into her pussy and after the third shot from my cock, I pushed my dick in as far as I could into her pussy and Marry wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself into me to get my dick in as deep as she could.

When we calmed down from our orgasm, I relaxed letting some of my weight lay over on top of Marry but keeping most of my weight on my elbows and placed my head down at her shoulder and kissed on the base of her neck. Marry let her legs fall off to the sides of me but kept her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Oh Sam I knew it would be good to make love to you and have you make love to me but damn babe, That was more than just good, it was gr-r-r-REAT. Just like Tony the tiger says about the frosted flakes in the advertisement on TV."