My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I gave my replies and gave Jessie a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I told her I would see her Sunday. Toni told me to stop by sometime around eleven on Sunday. She said bye to mom and dad and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I know you were jealous," smiling when she left.

Mom said later that Toni's family came down for Easter and she met everyone. "Her mom and dad are really nice people. I'm going to bake a pie for you to take and give to Marsha," said mom.

On Sunday I picked up Toni. She put the car seat in my car. Jessie would be coming back with us. Mom gave me two pies to give to Marsha an apple and a peach. "Tell her happy birthday from us and that we hope to see them soon."

We set the pies on the floor in the back. Mom had them in a box. As we drove off I had to wonder how much I had missed by never coming around? My family and Toni's seemed to know each other.

Toni was dressed in shorts, I had on slacks. "You have some great legs," I said to Toni.

"Thank you," was all she said.

"Is there anything I should know about your family before meeting them? I asked.

"They are a wonderful family and pretty protective when it comes to me. Just be yourself, you'll do fine."

"Was this what you wanted to talk to me about when you mentioned it last week?" I asked.

"No, I'll tell you about it later after the visit with my parents."

I knew not to question her anymore. When she was ready to tell me, she would let me know. I didn't want to push her because it seemed this was important to her.

When we arrived at the Cooks', we were greeted by Tim. A few seconds later Jessie ran up to hug her mom. I stooped down and she gave me a hug too. I was introduced to Roger and Marsha, Toni's parents. Afterwards I was introduced to everyone else that was there. I would do my best to remember names.

"Let's all go outside," said Marsha. "Jeff and Amy are in charge of the grill. Toni can introduce you to her sister." I handed her the pies and said mom and dad wished her a happy birthday.

"You have the nicest parents, I love them both," replied Marsha.

We went out in the back yard and Amy was almost as cute as Toni. You could tell they were sisters. Amy was a couple of years older.

We were all sitting around talking; Tim handed me a beer. "So John, tell us a little about yourself."

"Hey, this isn't an interrogation room," replied Toni.

"Sorry Sis, I didn't mean it that way. It's just that we've heard a lot about him and was wondering what he did for a living."

"It's ok, Toni. If I didn't know the man dating my sister I'd want to know about him too. I went to college, got a degree in Web design and engineering. I started my own business eight years ago and it's doing great. You've met Chris, my younger sister, and she works for me and so does her fiancé, Jason."

"How did you and Toni finally meet?" asked Dee.

"My sister is getting married and she told me Toni was her maid of honor. When I found out she lived next door to mom and dad I went to visit them and met Toni and Jessie."

"Jessie is infatuated with you. Every time we see her she says, 'John colored pictures with me, John took me to McDonalds, John took me to the zoo.' Last week she said you took her to a baseball game," said Marsha.

"I love Jessie. She's the sweetest and best behaved little girl I've ever met. She is very hard to say no to." Toni was smiling while I was talking.

"So, is this serious with you and Toni? The reason I ask is not to pry in your personal life but Toni's had it rough the last couple of years. After a year or so we told her she ought to get out once in awhile. She tried going on a couple of dates but said it just wasn't the right time.

"All of a sudden she meets you and we've never seen her happier. So of course we didn't want to see her get hurt but she insists she knows what she's doing. So, I guess that's why we invited you here today. To try and get to know you," said Marsha.

Toni seemed a bit embarrassed. I didn't want her to feel that way. "I'll just say I deeply care for both Toni and Jessie. We are taking it slow and hopefully building a relationship. I've not had the best relationships in the past and that's why I'm still single. I want this one to work out more than anything. We're taking it a day at a time. I will say she's the best thing that ever happened to me."

I knew that was sticking my neck out but it was the truth and I wanted Toni to see that. After that we had a wonderful time. We ate, played yard games and talked. It was starting to get dark when we decided it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes to Toni's family, put Jessie in the car seat and headed for home.

Jessie as usual was asleep in minutes and Toni told me is was time to talk. I don't know if I was nervous or scared but Toni wanted to go first.

"Thursday week I'm going to a one day veterinarian conference in Chicago. Mom has agreed to watch Jessie for me. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. I figured instead of flying we could drive there. We would leave on Thursday. Mom said she would come and get Jessie Wednesday night.

"We would be there overnight on Thursday. The conference is all day Friday. I figured you could take your computer and work out of the room or one of the meeting rooms they supply. We would be coming home on Saturday."

"Ok, but I have some obvious questions. What are the room accommodations? Are you saying what I'm thinking?"

"Either two queen size or one king size bed. Yes we will be together. That's why I had to wait and see how you really felt about me. I'm not interested in a sexual fling, God knows I could have found that anytime. I'm interested in you and if you think we're capable of building a life together."

"Toni, I've been infatuated in you ever since the day we met. The more time I spend with you and Jessie, the more I fall in love with you. The only problem I have is my past. If you knew much about it I'm afraid you might think differently of me."

"John, I know more about you then I'll ever tell you. Before we met you have to remember your sister is my best friend. I had dinner with your family dozens of times. Almost every time I was there a conversation revolved around you. Sometimes good, others not so good. That's why I became intrigued about you. The black sheep of the family, the invisible man that I've heard a lot about but never met."

"So are you going to tell me some of the things you think you know so I came be honest with you and tell you if it's true? There is a lot of exaggeration that goes on in my family."

"If you want to hear it, I'm willing to tell you."

"Ok, I want to be honest with you but I have promised to keep a few secrets that I won't reveal, 'cause I gave my word."

"Ok, let's begin with your dating. Back in high school you didn't play sports. You did however date a few cheerleaders. In college you were an all 'A' student but you also partied quite a bit. I know the college you went to was a party school. You've thought you met the right girl a few times but found out they weren't interested in much else beside the sex."

"Where did you get this information?"

"Just tell me if it's not true. You have to understand that women talk a lot more about their sex lives then men do. I have to tell you that your brothers always seem to talk about your love life. I don't know if they're jealous or they don't think you can find the right women. That is except Dave, he carries a grudge against you.

"Your sister in-laws are quite the opposite. They all adore you and get mad at their husbands when they make fun of you. I find that quite odd since they hardly ever see you. Cindy is a story of its own.

"Then there's April, Marie's sister in-law. You didn't make enough money for her but she told Marie that you were the best lover she has ever been with. She married a doctor but misses the sex life she had with you. Now she wishes she would have waited for you.

"According to Marie, you walked away from the relationship. Now you're afraid some women might want you for your money. You're not sure who to trust or believe. I want you to know, I'm not one of those women. I have some college loans outstanding but I make enough to pay them off over the next few years. So, any questions?"

"Yes, a few. What do you know about the grudge with David?"

"Promise not to get mad at David and I'll tell you," replied Toni.

"That's impossible without knowing what he said. I'll promise not to talk to him about whatever it is but I don't know if I'll get mad or not."

"At one of the dinner parties at your parents house David drank a little to much. I asked him why he seemed to dislike you? After all you're his brother. He then told me you slept with his wife. I had a hard time believing it. Cindy came out on the porch and I was sure she knew what he said to me.

"I have to say I was lost for words. Cindy called David an asshole and if he ever told anyone that story again that she would divorce him. She told him she loved him and was only being honest with him and didn't want any secrets between them. She told me the truth and what really happened. She mentioned that she didn't even know David at the time and she reminded him that it was you that introduced the two of them."

"David is an idiot. Cindy is a wonderful woman. We were together one time but we were just friends. I wonder how many people in my family know about Cindy and I. She doesn't deserve to be humiliated."

"Just your sisters and of course me. Chris told Cindy about some of Dave's old girlfriends so she could tell him that she knew some of his past life too. I'm pretty sure it worked because David apologized to me and he did say he really loved Cindy."

"Why me? You are beautiful, intelligent, a fantastic personality. You could probably have any man you want."

"It started out that I was intrigued about you. Thirty-two and never even engaged. I wondered why. I've seen your pictures and you are a handsome man. I knew you were smart. Everyone has told me so. Your sisters truly love you and I mentioned your sister in-laws adore you. I wanted to meet you.

"When I did, you were holding my daughter. She loves relatives but never goes to strangers. She must have felt something special about you. We went out a few times and you didn't just try to hit on me. You were always nice to me but I felt something more. I felt us getting closer.

"You treated Jessie like she was your own daughter. We've been going out for a couple of months now and I want to go to the next level. I need to find out if we belong together. Believe me I'm not taking this lightly. I asked you to go with me to Chicago because I trust you and don't think you would have gone unless you wanted more than sex."

"Damn, I feel that you can read my mind. Toni, I know that even though we haven't made love yet, that I love you. I have no doubts whatsoever."

"We'll see if you feel the same way as we head home Saturday."

****

We arrived at the Ramada Inn and checked in. The room was for Mr. and Mrs. Cramer. That was Toni's last name. We went up to our room; it had one king size bed. It was already seven in the evening. Her meeting was starting at nine the next morning.

We had stopped on the road and got something to eat. Toni said she was going to take a quick shower. I flipped on the TV and figured I'd take a quick shower when she was done. I had all kind of thoughts going through my mind. How should I act? Should I wear a condom? My mind was spinning when Toni came out of the shower.

She had on a pair of pajamas. I swear I didn't expect it. "What? Are you laughing at my PJ's? I haven't worn nightgowns for years. Maybe after tonight I'll consider something sexier," said Toni.

"Believe me you look cute in your PJ's. I'm going to take a quick shower. Is it all right if I just wear briefs?"

"That's fine," laughed Toni.

While I was in the shower Toni unpacked her suitcase and mine. She hung up my trousers and shirts but left the rest of my things in the suitcase. She said she didn't want to go through my personal things but also didn't want my clothes to get wrinkled.

She said she had called the front desk for a seven o'clock wakeup call. Her meeting was at nine. I had to smile when she told me she was very nervous and she talks a lot when she gets that way.

"Toni, I'm in love with you. All I want is to make you happy. I hate to ask you this, but do I need to wear a condom?"

She started laughing. "I'm sorry, it just sounded so funny to me. To answer your question, I started taking birth control pills when I went out a couple of times a few months ago. I never needed them but continued taking them so I guess that leaves it up to you."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, still smiling. I pushed her back lightly and she was laying on her back with her arms above her head. I put my left arm over her hands to hold them above her head and at the same time began to kiss her gently.

I began to unbutton her pajama top. I opened it up. She had no bra on underneath it. I leaned over and kissed her again only this time I gently massaged her breasts. I removed my left arm to free her hands and I moved down and began kissing her breasts. As I began to suck on her nipples her hands were holding my head in place.

Her body was so taut and tight. "God, you're so beautiful," I said to her.

I went from one breast to the other. Kissing, sucking and licking her, I could hardly get enough of this woman. She was serious now also. "Love me John, please make love to me."

Her legs were still hanging over the side of the bed. I got up and leaned over and starting kissing my way down her taut tummy. I laid my head on her tummy for a few seconds and she sort of hugged me to her. I continued my journey down her beautiful body, stopping at the top of her pajama bottoms and slowly started pulling them down, kissing every inch of her.

When I reached her mound I pulled her pajama bottoms off and buried my face in her trimmed and very soft mound. I could smell her sex and kept working my way down. I began licking her nub after placing her legs on my shoulders, my hands holding on to her thighs. She was loving it as much as I was loving doing it to her. My tongue finally reached her sex. I first pushed my tongue into her and she moaned.

I pressed harder till my whole face was pushed up against her pussy. She began to make noises and I heard her say, "Oh God, John I'm coming."

I pressed my face harder against her and my tongue as deep into her as I could as she climaxed. I felt her pulsating against my face. "John I'm sorry, but it felt so good."

"Sorry? I wanted you to come. I want to do everything to you and for you."

She sat up and took her pajama top off and moved into the middle of the bed. I slipped of my briefs and got between her legs. She spread her legs and I began to rub my cock up and down against her soft and very wet pussy.

"You're going to tease me aren't you?" she said.

"Just a little until you tell me what you want." I was smiling at her, rubbing my cock against her pussy.

I could tell she was loving it but I kept waiting for her to say something other than "Oh God, it feels so good."

I pushed just the head of my cock into her and she held her breath. I pulled my cock back out and she said, "You're mean John. Please put it back. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, but I would prefer to hear, that you love me and want me to make passionate love to you."

"John, I love you, make passionate love to me and fuck me." She smiled after saying it.

"Yes, Dear, whatever you want." I pushed my cock all the way into her in one motion and she gasped. I stopped for a few seconds and then started pumping slow in and out of her. She felt so good.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and told her so. I held her legs up and pumped fast and hard. I felt my cock get harder and started to come. I pushed my cock as deep as I could and held it there while I came.

"Oh God, I feel you, I feel you coming deep inside of me. Oh, so good."

I knew she was having an orgasm at the same time. I was holding her legs high in the air and she was holding on to my arms. I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock. After a couple of minutes I let her legs come down but was still inside of her.

I lay across her but held my weight on my arms. She pulled my head down and kissed me. I knew her juices were still on my face. "So, that's what I taste like." She smile and kissed me again.

I finally pulled out of her and lay next to her on the bed. It was starting to get late for someone who had to get up early. I got up and turned off the lights. When I got back in bed she was on her side and I cuddled up next to her.

I put my arm around her and she pushed her beautiful butt up against me. I couldn't help getting hard again and I guided into her pussy from behind. We did a slow fuck that lasted about ten minutes. I came after I felt her pussy pulsating. I fell asleep while still buried in her. Of course sometime through the night I rolled over on my back.

We woke up to the wakeup call at seven. Toni told me I didn't need to get up but she had to get a shower. She grabbed some tissues off the nightstand and pushed them between her legs and rushed to the bathroom. A few minutes passed and I heard her in the shower. I had to take a whiz so I didn't figure she would mind.

I got up and glanced in the shower after taking a piss. She looked so sexy all soaped up. I stepped into the shower behind her and pulled her to me.

"John, no John, I have to get ready for the conference." I was rubbing soap on her back but mainly on her ass.

"John! No! We don't have time." She was saying no but smiling at the same time.

I had a hard-on by now and she knew it. "Look, if instead of arguing with me, just lean forward and we'll be done in a few minutes."

I couldn't believe she did it. "Ok Buster, but you owe me one." She leaned forward and I took her from behind. I didn't last five minutes before I came. I felt bad that she didn't come and told her I could try and keep going.

"John, that was for you, and I will admit it felt good. Now will you please get out of the shower so I can get ready to go." She turned around, faced me and leaned forward and kissed me passionately. "That's to let you know that I'm not mad at you."

I got out of the shower and watched her get dressed. She looked nice in a black skirt and white blouse. Thanks to me she didn't have time to do her hair so she put it in a ponytail. She still looked great.

"The conference starts at nine. They'll break for lunch at noon if you want to come and meet me we can eat lunch together. The meeting will end at six."

She kissed me and left for her conference. I took the time to clean up and headed down for some breakfast. I asked at the front desk if they had a small room where I could do some computer work. I went in and called my office and Helen gave me some sites that needed repair.

While I was working I got a call from Chris on my cell phone. "Hey Boss, how was your night? Anything you want to tell me?"

"Just one thing. I told you, you would be the first to know so, I'm in love with Toni. I'm pretty sure she feels the same about me. Just letting you know that you were right."

"Oh John, that's great. What's next?"

"Give me a break here. Anything else you need to know you can get it from Toni. I hear you woman talk quite a bit."

"I'm happy for you John. Toni really is a great friend. I actually called to give you some more work to do." She gave me a number of calls I needed to make. It was just standard business but would help me pass the day.

At noon I went to the large conference room and waited outside the door. It opened and the people were leaving for lunch; they had an hour. I looked in the room and some tall guy was talking to Toni. She would back up and he would move forward. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw Toni show him her wedding ring that she still wore. He held up his hand and showed her his.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers