My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I decide to interrupt this conversation. "Hi Honey, ready for lunch?"

The guy looked at me and said he had to leave. Toni looked at me and gave me a light kiss. "Thank you, he gives vets a bad name, the jerk."

"What did he want?" I asked.

"Me! He asked me out for lunch and maybe cocktails later. I showed him my ring but it didn't faze him. The jerk was also married."

"What would you have done if I wasn't here to save you?" I said with a smile.

"I carry pepper spray and already had it in my hand." She smiled as she showed me the little spray bottle.

We ate a light lunch because we thought we'd tour Chicago a little and have a nice dinner out. I told her Chris called and asked how we were doing.

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth, that I'm in love with you and if she wanted to know more she'd have to talk to you."

After her conference I was back waiting for her. This time the jerk was one of the first ones out the door. We returned to our room to freshen up before going out. I took her in my arms and kissed her. "Oh no, I know you too well. I won't get to see any of Chicago if we get started."

We took a tour of some of the Chicago sights, had a great dinner and got back to the motel around eleven. I kissed her as we got in the room. "No, it's my turn," she said as she started unbuttoning my shirt. She then undid my belt buckle and let my pants drop to the floor.

I then undid her blouse and skirt. They joined my shirt and pants on the floor. We were kissing when she stopped and went to the phone and ordered room service. She ordered up strawberries and a can of whipped cream.

"What's that for?" I asked. "Are you still hungry?"

"Collette told me to try this. She said she did it with Gary on their honeymoon. I hope you like strawberries."

It was about fifteen minutes before room service came up. I slipped on a robe and Toni was naked under the covers. I took the strawberries and cream and tipped the waiter.

We started our night just like the night before but when I kissed her breasts I put whipped cream on them. When I got to her pussy I sprayed the whipped cream on and some in her pussy. She screamed out.

"This is kind of kinky but I love it," said Toni. "I wonder where Collette ever learned this? She seems so reserved. I guess we all have our little secrets."

I dipped the strawberries into Toni. She would take a bit and then I'd finish off the strawberry. After we ate a half dozen strawberries, Toni took the can and sprayed whipped cream all over my cock.

"You better love me if I'm going to do this for you," she said as she ate the whipped cream off my cock. She sprayed me again but this time I laid her on her back, she spread her legs and I pushed my whipped cream coated cock deep into her.

We made love one more time that evening. We got up in the morning and showered separately before heading for home. I had a wonderful time but I told her I had something to ask her.

"What John, what do you need to ask me? I think I made it quite clear that I'm in love with you."

"Toni, marry me! I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Wow, that was quick. Are you sure you don't want to wait awhile until you're sure? I love you and would marry you in a heartbeat but once I say yes, there's no turning back. I need for you to be sure and of course you have to ask Jessie's permission. You know we're a package deal."

"So if Jessie says ok then your answer is yes?

"Just remember this is for keeps. Don't forget I neuter animals for a living." Thank God she was laughing when she said that.

When we got to her parents' home Jessie greeted us. I brought her a t-shirt from Chicago. I also got her another stuffed animal, a hippo this time. When I handed it to her Toni said she didn't see me buy it. I told her I knew the one item rule and the shirt was from her, not from me.

"Jessie, I have something to ask you that can't wait. Come and sit down with me."

We walked to the couch and she sat on my lap. Toni and her parents were standing in the doorway. "Jessie, I love you and I love your mommy. I asked her to marry me and be my wife. She said I needed to ask you for permission."

"Will you be my daddy then? What about my other daddy?"

"Honey, you're very special and will have two daddies. The one who gave you life and is in heaven as your guardian angel. I will be here to help take care of you and mommy. I will be living with you and mommy at your house and we can do things together all the time."

"Where will you sleep?"

"Me and mommy will share her bed and you get to keep your own room."

"Can I call you daddy?"

"Of course Sweetheart. I would love that."

She hugged me and gave me her ok. I turned to Toni and her parents and said, "Well Toni, will you marry me?"

She was crying when she said yes. I looked up and her mom was crying too. All we had to do now is set a date.

Chapter 4

We got to Toni's house about eight in the evening. It was still light out so we went to tell my parents the news of our getting married. Chris answered the door and smiled.

"Ok, what happened?" asked Chris.

Mom and dad came into the room. I had a sleeping Jessie in my arms. I looked over at Toni. She smiled and said, "We're getting married!"

Chris's scream woke up Jessie. "I'm sorry Jessie but it's such good news. When are you two getting hitched? Do you want to get married on the cruise with Jason and me? That would be so great."

Mom and dad told us congratulations. My dad shook my hand and gave Toni a hug. "So, when are you expecting to get married?" asked Mom.

Toni spoke, "We don't know yet. Chris, thank you for the offer but there is no way that we are going to share your special day. It's your wedding and we will be there for you. John just asked me today, we need a few days to get a handle on it."

Jessie said with sleepy eyes, "John is going to be my daddy. He's going to live with me and mommy." I hugged her to my chest. God, I loved this little girl. I saw my dad smiling.

We went to Toni's and put Jessie to bed. She had a long day. I kissed Toni and told her we could go shopping Sunday and get her an engagement ring. I kissed her one more time and headed home to my condo. It seemed so lonely when I got there.

For the next month or so I would go by mom's on Wednesday night and Toni and I would have dinner with them. Saturday became our day. We would try and do something with Jessie on that day. We took her to the amusement parks and the aquarium.

My favorite was when we went to the beach. Damn, Toni looked great in a two piece bathing suit. "Are you staring at my butt?" she asked. Luckily Jessie didn't hear her, she was playing in the sand.

"Yes, I was staring at your butt and it's one fine butt. Boy, what I'd like to do with that," I replied and laughed.

"Just so you know I should have a sign on my butt that says, 'exit only'. You can touch it, rub it, even kiss it, but you're not putting anything in it." She was laughing.

I quickly leaned over and squeezed her ass. I made sure Jessie didn't see me doing it. After that I played in the sand with my future daughter while her mom lay in the sun.

About the only time we made love was after we put Jessie to bed. We usually did it in the living room but had to be quiet. One Saturday night Toni and I went out for the evening. Mom watched Jessie for us. It was the first time in years that I had sex in the car. I sat on the passenger side and Toni turned toward me and straddled me. It was hard to believe that I used to do that when I was younger and actually enjoyed it. Even Toni laughed until she got a Charlie horse in her thigh.

It was now less than three weeks before the cruise and the wedding of Chris and Jason. Chris called a meeting at the house to see if everything was finalized. Marie, Jason, Cindy, Toni and I were there. My brother Dave came with Cindy. Mom and dad were there also. They were paying out extra money for the wedding.

The way it was set up, everyone who was going was paying for their own cruise. Some were bringing their kids also and were sharing their cabins. I had my own and Toni and Jessie had their own. Toni didn't want to sleep with me in front of Jessie till we were married. I agreed to go along with her.

Mom and dad were paying for their cabin as well as Chris and Jason's. They also paid an extra two thousand dollars for the wedding hall and a buffet on the ship. Dad said it would be a lot cheaper than throwing a big wedding at home.

Alcoholic drinks are not included in the price of the cruise but dad said he would pay for beer only. Non-alcoholic beverages were free with the cruise. We had to thank Chris for setting this whole thing up. She was the travel agent that made all the arrangements.

Chris asked her if everything was ready. "Most everything is fine but I have one complication I'm working on. We're over booked by one cabin," replied Cindy.

I asked, "What happened? Didn't everyone go through you?"

"They were suppose to, but two couples related to Jason called the cruise line and said they were booking their cruise through me and reserved two cabins. When I went to book the last couple the cruise line told me we reserved sixteen cabins but had seventeen reservations. There are sixty people in all," said Cindy.

"So what happens now?" asked Jason.

"We have two choices," replied Cindy. "I'm waiting to see if there are any cancellations. I'm in touch with the cruise line daily. The other choice is to see if anyone is willing to double up. It doesn't look very good. There are only two people with single occupancy. John, one is you and the other is Marie's sister in-law April."

"What?" I asked. "April is going?" I looked over at Marie and also over at Toni. Neither seemed very happy.

Marie said, "When April heard that Chris was getting married she was one of the first to sign up. I had no idea her husband wasn't going. A month or so later she said he had a convention to go to that week and couldn't make it. John, I'll be honest with you. She did ask if you were going and I told her you were the best man.

"I don't know if that made a difference or not. You hardly even knew Toni at that time."

I asked Cindy for the list and went though it to see if there was anyone that I thought might double up. I sure the hell wasn't going to room with April.

Jason asked, "Since it was someone in my family who made their own reservation, do you want me to talk with them and tell them we're over booked?"

Everyone was making different suggestions but none were going to work. Finally I told them I had the perfect solution. "What John, how can we solve this without getting anyone upset?" asked Jason.

I walked over to Toni. "Honey, I have the perfect plan. Marry me next Saturday and we can use the cruise as our honeymoon. We can then share a cabin and the problem would be solved."

Toni stared at me. "John, we said we didn't want to interfere with Chris's wedding."

"We won't be. You said you just wanted to go to a preacher and get married, not a lot of fan fare. We can ask your mom and dad and my parents to be our witnesses. Then on the following Wednesday we will start our cruise by being the best man and matron of honor at Chris and Jason's wedding."

"John, some of us wanted to be at your wedding too," said Chris.

"It's ok, as I said we just wanted a private wedding and besides we'll all be on the cruise together. What do you say Toni? Will you marry me next Saturday and become my wife?"

Toni wasn't sure what to say. Everyone was quiet waiting for her answer. "Damn you John! You could sell an air conditioner to an Eskimo. Yes, I'll marry you next week. I guess I'll get to wear my blue gown twice."

I kissed her and everyone began talking at once.

"Just so everyone knows. We don't want our wedding to anyway interfere with Chris's plans. Does everyone understand this?" asked Toni.

Everyone said they understood. Cindy said she would make the changes with the cruise ship. All cabins were now full. It was to late for any more reservations and anyone canceling couldn't get their deposits back.

Chris asked me what I was going to do with my condo. "I guess I'll sub lease it. I have another year on my agreement."

"I know this sounds like a bad time but can Jason and I sub lease from you? We both live with our parents and are looking for a place. We both have good jobs and could give you references." She started laughing. "We are serious John. You can even leave some of the furniture that you don't want to move to Toni's."

Wow, what a night it's been. I will be getting married next Saturday and moving out of my Condo. I already had someone to sub lease it too.

****

The following week went by fast. Toni and I went and applied for our marriage license on Monday. She told me when she called her parents about getting married, all they asked was for the small service to be held in their church. To us it didn't make a lot of difference. We told them it would just be them and my parents. Oh, and of course Jessie.

We explained it to mom and dad on Wednesday and they said it was fine with them. It was only an hour's drive. On Thursday Toni told me she and Jessie were going to Canton and spend Friday with her mom. Her mom was old-fashioned and said the groom shouldn't see his bride before they met at the altar.

Dad said he would pick me up at my condo at eight thirty. We were to be at the church by ten. I was going to ride with them so that Toni and I could ride back together.

The whole week we were running around making sure everything was set. I picked up our license and I had her wedding ring at my house. I reminded her to bring the one she bought for me. She was already wearing her engagement ring and her wedding ring from her first marriage.

Everyone we talked to wished us the best. They asked why we weren't having a big wedding and I explained that Toni wanted to keep it private. Her parents already paid for a large wedding her first time out. To me it didn't make any difference. I just wanted to make Toni happy.

We did this a little different. I was standing in the front of the church in a nice suit with the pastor. My mom and dad stood beside me. The pastor had a piano player playing music and the doors at the back of the church opened up. Toni and Jessie walked up the aisle. Toni looked so beautiful in the blue gown that she bought for Chris's wedding.

Jessie was dressed in a blue dress also. She was a sweetie. Toni had a bouquet of flowers in one hand and was holding Jessie's hand with the other. Behind them were Toni's parents. They all walked to the front of the church. Our parents took a couple of steps back but stayed up front as our witnesses. Toni handed the flowers to her mother. Jessie took her grandmother's hand and kept very quiet.

We said our vows. When I put the ring on her finger I noticed her other wedding ring was gone. She later told me she put it away to give to Jessie when she got older. I kissed my new bride. A friend of Toni's dad took a few pictures of Toni and I, also some of all of us together. We did want them for our future memories.

After leaving the church we were going back to our house to change clothes. Then mom and dad were taking us out for dinner. Toni kissed her parents and said she would probably see them tomorrow.

As we drove home I asked Toni how she felt.

"Happy but yet a little sad. Maybe we should have at least invited the family but I didn't want to interfere with Chris's wedding."

"It's ok, we'll be seeing them all on the cruise anyway. I'm just happy that you're my wife."

When we pulled up to our house there were dozens of cars in our yard. "What the hell's going on?" I said to Toni.

There were maybe a hundred or more people at our house and at mom and dads. There was a big sign that read, "CONGRATULATIONS JOHN AND TONI."

Chris was the first to run up to our car followed by Marie. "You didn't think you were going to get away without a party did you?" Toni got out and was in tears but so were Chris and Marie.

Mom and dad pulled up behind us and Toni's parents were there also. They had been in on the whole thing. That's why they wanted Toni to stay with them on Friday to give the family time to set up for the party.

As we walked to the house, we were greeted by family and friends. Toni couldn't believe it when her brother and sister and their families came to see her. She was in tears but they were very happy tears.

All my employees were there as well as the people Toni worked with. "How did you guys pull this off without us finding out?" I asked Jason.

"It's wasn't easy but Chris and Marie deserve all the credit. They did a lot of e-mailing, phone calls and texting. Chris said there was no way she wasn't going to throw a party for you and Toni."

My brothers Larry and Gary both congratulated us. Their wives, Theresa and Collette gave me a big hug. The biggest surprise was when Cindy hugged me, and my brother Dave came over and gave me a big hug.

He said, "I love you John. I'm sorry for saying all the things I've said about you." It actually brought tears to my eyes. Toni had been crying ever since we pulled up.

Toni said she was going to the house so she and Jessie could change clothes and would be right out. In the back yard there were tables of food set up. All the guests had brought covered dishes. There was even beer and spirits in the coolers.

It was a wonderful party. It went on till evening and some of the families began to leave. Toni and I thanked everyone for coming. We had mostly family left when I asked Cindy if everything was set for the cruise and wedding.

"Yes, but we did end up getting a cancellation today."

Marie spoke. "I called April today and invited her to your wedding reception. I guess she was shocked. She didn't know you were even dating. She told me to tell you congratulations. About a half hour later Cindy called me and said she cancelled her reservation on the cruise."

My sister couldn't help but laugh and also got a big hug from Toni.

"So now we have an empty cabin that's half paid for," replied Cindy.

"Damn, that means we got married for nothing." I looked over at Toni and she slugged me. She knew I was joking and so did everyone else.

"I'll show you why you got married to me," said Toni. She turned and sat on my lap like you would give a lap dance, put her arms around my head and kissed me very, very passionately. She must have put everything into that kiss.

Everyone was laughing and Toni went to get up. I pulled her back down and gave her a light kiss and whispered in her ear she might want to sit there till a certain something went down. She laughed.

People started talking again and I let Toni get up. I mentioned something to Toni and she said she thought it was a wonderful idea. We walked over to her parents. "Roger, Marsha, I have something to ask you. I know it's very short notice but you heard that we have an extra cabin on the cruise for Chris and Jason's wedding.

"The cabin is already paid for. Would you like to join us on the cruise? We'd love to have you."

My parents started talking to them as well as Chris. I talked to Cindy and told her I would pay for any extra costs for double occupancy.

Marsha asked Cindy if the cabin was totally paid for. Cindy looked over at me and then told Marsha that it was. She also mentioned that it would just go empty if they chose not to go. The cruise was Wednesday and there was no way to fill the cabin on such short notice. Toni's parents looked at each other and decided they would go.

Toni's siblings and their family said goodbye to us. They were staying at their parents' house that night and going home the following day. We thanked them over and over for coming to the surprise reception.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers