All Comments on 'My Sleepy Sister'

by StonerStanley

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and sweet.

It was short but yet it didn't rush to the point and ruin a build up. I really do wish there was more.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great little story. Quick but quite well-balanced.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Not bad

Good first story ,liked it ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Make this an 8 or 10 Part story!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Delightful

Congras on your first submission!

And what a delight it is, short, sweet, no drama and with a heartwarming ending.

Keep it up like that and I'm sure you'll do good.

5* are a given though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it, more please.

Reminds me of my big brother and I.

JoanneWrightJoanneWrightover 8 years ago
Thrilling

Loved it. I admit to fantasies such as this about my brother. We never came close despite my subtle flirts and innuendo. Both married now. Shame. Missed opportunities eh. XXXX. Joanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So basically

you raped your sister & she was OK with it & instead of talking about it you both slept till,Talk next morning #Really!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
So bad

You raped your sister while she slept, didn't say if she was younger or older, but it didn't seem you popped he cherry.

If she woke up and seemed ok with it by word or deed then that would have been with consent and not rape.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Can't rape the willing.

Clearly she knew he was fucking her. Especially when she pulled him beside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sentence structure...

Was very choppy. The lack of flow made it hard to read, but at least your spelling was on-point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blah

Eight strokes and the both were tired? Jeez!!

StonerStanleyStonerStanleyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Let me emphasize, this story is fictional. I don't endorse molesting people in their sleep.

As for the eight thrusts: he's a virgin, cut him some slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

"nuff said.

This was truly great.

One for the books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dejavu

could of sworn I read this same story just a few days ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
deja vu

Me too, read it a few days ago.

StonerStanleyStonerStanleyover 8 years agoAuthor
Deja vu indeed

The story was unjustly taken down for supposed underage sex, so i had to resubmit it.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
A few things

1. That story was excellent. Reminds all the times my sister would slip into my bed and I would spoon her and her butt would be pushed against my hardon. We fooled around sometimes but never went all the way even though I so wanted to.

2. The first time I had sex I banged the girl for 2 hrs and didn't cum once. I had to fake an orgasm for her pussy was getting raw and needed a break. I blame it on the condom and jerking off all the time plus being nervous for not cumming like how most guys do on their first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make it a series

You should make this a story with multiple chapters.it was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

sometimes sisters do crazy stuff also, one day my sister stay for a weekend and I was sound asleep dreaming I was being given a handjob. I woke up as I was cumming . I saw my sister sitting next to me giving me a handjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a charming little vignette

Plenty of big brothers look over their pretty baby sister, think about her lovely feminine form and especially the adorable little coochie she's hiding between her slender thighs, and get so hard their cock is practically busting out of their pants. They know what they'd really love to do with their big fat cock--give baby sis a great big sperm injection right up that tight little twat of hers. The guy in this excellent story does exactly that, and I'm sure he'll be doing it again and again. I notice the comment from JoanneWright, who's been hot for her own brother in the past. I bet if the poor guy knew what he'd missed out on he'd be kicking himself in the head. Let that be a lesson to all the brothers out there who'd love to get into their sister's panties. Guys, keep a lookout for any sign that your beloved sis would welcome her brother's big hard cock up inside her and blow his heavy brotherly balls up her cute little cunt. Face it--where else does a big brother's semen belong but up his baby sister's sweet little slit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good first story!

If older brother is a sexy guy, how about a little chest hair on that bare chest as it grazes her breasts? The little bit of friction will be a welcome addition to their love-making!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delightful

A lovely feel good story about a brother and sister enjoying each other.

peebudypeebudyover 8 years ago
lovedit

love sleeping sex stories, and this was a good one

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 8 years ago
Part 2 ?

it's great as a stand alone story , would be even better as a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn!

Holy shit that was hot! The hot sensual descriptions got me so wet! Wish my brother would surprise me like that... :$

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This was a really good story especially for a first story. I found only one spelling error. Course is as in what you take in school or part of a meal whole coarse means rough or not as fine. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

Loved it, made me cum while reading it. Please make a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dangerous activity

Well. clearly this was the first of many more late night encounters . . . "little" sister was hoping for this to happen so presumably she's been on The Pill for awhile . And as nothing more than escalating enjoyment will result from this orgasmic encounter cock sucking and frequent 69s likely will also result. And as there was no mention of breaking her maidenhead -- a process that surely would have immediately fully awakened her -- it seems reasonable to assume that "little" sister was already moxe sexually active than big brother. Rather surprising she hadn't already seduced him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sister

Waoow!Thats really a very very hot story and well written.When you read this story,it appears so real.When he fingered her, he met with a wet pussy that I thought of my elder sister and gave her(in my mind),all the 7 spurts of cum,murmuring"I love you Linda(my sister),all are for you"If she ,knew how much her little brother would like to love and fuck her!!I ll probably be treated as a pervert!!but my dream is that ,like the sister in the story,she. also wants me to fuck her!!I forgot to tell you that everyday,I sniff and lick her beautiful panties wet of her cum and piss and that very often,I peep at her awesome nude body while she takes her shower.

9

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I expected a fuck of a lot less from a one shot. Very well written, extreamly hot and erotic, 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy reader

The most read story in here is My name is Alice has similar length to it so please don't feel presured into extending it into something it wasn't meant to be. It rings every bell for being in the most ever read list. Exceptional first story, it seems so real you feel it could be you there yourself doing this. Hope I get to read more from you, whatever the length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I once tried something similar with my 20 step sister but she woke up before it got to the good stuff. Luckily, she never realized what i did, or at least never told anyone including me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar experience

I was having the best dream. I was getting a blowjob from my hot Spanish teacher and it felt incredible.....meaning, it felt too vivid and real. I woke up to find my little sister with my cock in her mouth. I let her continue and almost framed her out when I reached out and rested my hand on the side of her face. She apologized and said she just wanted to see one up close, then decided to see what all the fuss was from her friends who always talked about blowjobs. This started a great relationship that lasted all through Jr. High and high school. We taught each other so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow Great Story

Great story!

I'd love to sleep over your house one night.

Sneak into your sisters room and do what you did.

I'd like to cum in her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot 5 Stars

Reminds me of what my stepsister and I used to do in the middle of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous