All Comments on 'My Son and His Friend'

by encore769

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 7 years ago

Good start, continue with your next installment.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Great story..

How soon before son returns.

Love the nude swimming to start.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
I will refrain from voting

I see where you are going with this, but considering the act wasn't incest (yes taboo but lets be honest in this section we prefer incest), it could have been hotter if you didn't write so little, and started a new chapter (instead of a 2nd submission) with the son, and then later all 3 which clearly is where you are going with this.

If I didn't refrain from voting I would give you a * for you do what I can't stand. You give an appetizer but not the whole meal and not realize seconds, minutes, and hours go by before or even if you post part 2 and by then the magic we feel from the first submission has already left us.

No one is so good that you stay interested and horny for part 2, 3, and so on. If we are horny, it's sure for another reason.

Now that I say this, you are getting a * for the reasons I listed. Don't do it again!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
I Agree!

I must go along with live4thebj about hating short, multiple submission stories. In fact I usually read any story that indicates it is part of a previous story only after I've read everything else. Not rating this one since I want to be fair, but I will try to catch the next part and give a score based on both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: I will refrain from voting

I don't mind multipart stories. I DO mind the writer not caring enough about its own story to warn about before opening the story.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Off to a good start!

Hopefully you will continue this as a series - or at least a few chapters out - need to hear about son and mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NIce story

Needs a good editor/proofreader syntax and preposition errors abound. Sex is good, grammar not so much :)

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
It's**

A read. Thanks.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

Excellent story, She's certainly one very Hot mom! I enjoyed the way the story developed and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Ken xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Many moms like to tease son and friends. It is fun to get them aroused and know they jo with mom in mind. Usually just a little show but sometimes things go further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ESL Warning!

!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother of the yèar

With a lady like that as your mom, I would have spent more time at home. I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

we all need a follow up continue with her and jimmy then with both guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

But 'Jimmy' is just a wrong name. Most incest fantasies seem give baby name to the boys, like Jimmy, Tommy, Bobby, Billy etc. IRL you don't see these names on teenagers all that often. I would drop the 'ly'.

Taste4UrLustTaste4UrLustalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Reminds me of many a summer swimming naked in the pool my swimsuit tucked in the corner under the water feeling the freedom of being naked hoping that my mom or my sister would not see me. Slowly stroking myself hard and then wishing that my mom or my sister would come out and catch me naked fantasizing how that conversation would go and where it would lead . 5*

encore769encore769over 3 years agoAuthor
Fantastic

As a mother of two boys, this story truly excited me. I've been teased by their friends and somewhere deep inside, I think I would be amiable to being seduced by one of them. The boy are older now and their friends still come by and my mind still wonders about them. One in particular is always friendly, good looing and I'm sure interested. If I had a pool, would be fun to take a swim with him.

Cuck2UseCuck2Useabout 3 years ago

Lovely and erotic story! I love it - I hope you take a moment to read my Mistress Mommy story, I just posted it today (03/23/2021.) I know you'll love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Use of a "SpellCheck" would improve this.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Nice story. Sexy and fun and arousing!

Short and sweet. I like the length.

Good emotional content that builds up the sexual tension.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

Pleasant fantasy. Poor spelling and grammar was a bit of a ditraction.

earlbrowderearlbrowderalmost 2 years ago

. . . off to a great start . . . can't go wrong with swimming pools and hot weather . . .

luvzmatureluvzmature10 months ago

Very hot indeed. I have had a somewhat similar experience and the emotions were spot on. 5 Stars!

UKGent34UKGent348 months ago

Great story - thank you! Great build up and great delivery - so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userencore769@encore769
269 Followers
Married, retired, blond, 5-6, I love erotic chat, some role play, writing and sharing personal thoughts, fantasies and experiences. I have an open mind to most topics including a submissive side that needs to be opened and explored. Open to PM, RP and comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES