All Comments on 'My Son, Benjamin Ch. 01'

by hornyasianmum

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
What?

That wasn't even an appetizer? *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF was that? Even the sub-title was wrong!

""Divorced mum needs the love from his dear and only son"" That should be 'her' for a start, and then the story simply got worse...

annistonannistonalmost 9 years ago
A Save

What saves this story and gives it hope is the action in one line in the next-to-last paragraph when Benjamin removes his underwear. A good build-up is an art. Keep working on it.

hornyasianmumhornyasianmumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

My story is written from a woman's perspective and more directed towards female readers who enjoy and desire men sexually. There is too much porn on the internet dedicated to guys for their fantasizes. Women also have their lust and erotic fantasizes for men.

I love reading this site and am grateful I am able to express some of my sexual desires here.

This is my first time writing and I apologize for all the grammatical errors. Thanks for reading and giving comments so that I can improve in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The last sentence tells us...

...her son is going to become her toy for her revenge and pleasure just because he happens to resemble his father. A little bit on the sick side, I think. Maybe she should move the story to BDSM.

hornyasianmumhornyasianmumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Appreciate your suggestion. Shall do so shortly and for future stories.

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonalmost 9 years ago
Good

Please tell me that you will continue. This is a very fine start. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Bobby.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Where is the story going?

The blurb says that "mum needs the love from his dear and only son" and the last line of the story says that the mom is going to use him as a 'toy for revenge'?. And you are seemingly agreeing that the next chapters will fit better in the BDSM category? Personally, I'd rather read about the mom-son love instead of this turning into a momdom story.

hornyasianmumhornyasianmumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@doug_nought

Yes, thanks for feedback. My main intention is still to write a mom-son love story, but coupled with some light BDSM elements.

BDSM in the sense of dominating a guy sexually and being the one holding control and calling the shots. More into slight bondage and male orgasm denial and how the guy's cock stay hard only for his lover while the woman always have a full and rock-hard cock standby for her pleasure. Not quite into heavy slave play or inflicting pain kind of BDSM, at least not for this story.

As there may be readers turned off by BDSM or female domination, I thought it would be more appropriate to re-categorize the story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
@ hornyasianmum

Fair enough, I appreciate you considering my feedback. To be completely honest, you shouldn't let me or anyone else tell you what to write. It's your story, have fun with it!

I would suggest that for the subsequent chapters, instead of moving this to BDSM, you keep it in Incest/Taboo and add a quick disclaimer at the top that it involves light BDSM.

hornyasianmumhornyasianmumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

That is a good suggestion. I second that.

harley1960harley1960almost 9 years ago
hey

im sure the second will be great,seems family member naked isnt a bad thing, all depends how open mind family member are and its normal thing

zammzammalmost 9 years ago
write what you want

Hornyasianmum, I second Doug's thought that you write whatever you want and take the story wherever you want it to go and don't worry about what others want you to do. It's your story - drive it! From this first installment, it's clear that there will be at least two elements in future stories - incest and domination. Since the son resembles the father that she wants revenge upon, it could likely also involve some sadism and bondage. If some of your readers don't like that, fuck 'em. If those elements are in future stories, you can always write a warning preceding the story cautioning the weak of heart not to read further if they are offended. I also like the fact that you like to "set the table". I find slam-bam-thank-you-maam stories boring and uninteresting. You have gotten off to a good start providing the background for more action later. keep going and I look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mum needs it bad!

Although she may not want to admit it to herself, she knows her cavity needs to be filled. It has been a long time since she's felt a hard cock inside her, and Benjamin will be a perfect fit. Mum will definitely get pleasure, but I think her son will get the revenge. He'll get some payback for all the resentment, and neglect, his self-centered mum has given him over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MAKE SURE YOU END UP WITH THE PROPER ENDING............

a baby....................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous