All Comments on 'My Son, Benjamin Ch. 02'

by hornyasianmum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an editor could do wonders for this talented author

To get rid of the typos and spelling errors. What stands out in this fine story is Ben's mother's love for her kid's penis. She even praises him on it: "Mummy is proud that her lovely son is so well endowed. Never thought you could grow that big." (And Ben feels ten feet tall.) Now, all mothers down deep have a special affection for their male child's penis. A Freudian would say that that unique and fascinating appendage complements their lack of one. Regardless, a mother has always paid close attention to what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. When he was small she used to call it his "little pippy," and they would giggle about it. As he grows into adolescence and young manhood, mom keeps stealing glances at the bulge (not budge, please!) under his fly. Often against her will questions keep popping up in her mind. "Just how big IS that thing? Is it nicely formed, fat and sassy? What's it look like when it's...well, hard? And his...his balls...my heavens, at his age they must be filled to the brim with his semen. My boy must be like all kids his age, he probably masturbates a lot, don't boys call that 'jerking off'? and he shoots his semen all over the place. Lord knows, the sheets and pillow cases, even the damn wall by his bed, are splattered with the stuff. My baby's baby-batter! I wonder what it smells like, tastes like, feels like shot right up---" That's where most mothers' thinking stops short. But not Ben's mom. She knows exactly where Ben's warm creamy sperm belongs. She knows that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were fucking made for each other.

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Not very good.

I agree that you need an editor, and your story does not flow. You use words that people do not speak in conversation, such as erected. This needs a lot of help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your story focus is a good one, a handsome son with a huge hard cock and big balls ......... play with him and help him release the pent up lush and horiness....... Mom would be glad to ride him hard n' wet.

The grammar can be cleaned up and just move forward with another chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erected?

That's as far as I read - the title!

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2over 8 years ago
editor

I agree with others that you are in need of an editor. Your plot is strong but the structure needs some work. Nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Smell that smell.

Suddenly, it was like an out of body experience as I stared at my son's cock. Like I was in a trance, I slowly moved my mouth to the tip of his cock and started to lick the tip of it's head with my tongue. Benjamin began to moan right away as he looked down at my mouth working his cock. He had a look of lust in his eyes I'd never seen before. Then, without saying a word, he quickly picked me up and tossed me on my back, onto the bed. I shrieked in surprise, but before I could say a word, he was on top of me pinning me down. "You've teased me enough mum," Benjamin told me. "I know you want my cock, and I'm letting you know right now, I want your pussy," he basically informed me. He brought his lips to mine, and forced his tongue into my mouth. Even though I would have never expected something like this from my son, my hunger was so strong for him, I moaned into his mouth. Our tongues swirled around in circles together, as I could feel his weight pushing himself between my legs, aligning himself on top of me. As we breathed into each others mouth, I felt the head of his cock touching my wet pussy lips. I spread my legs wider giving him complete access to my vagina. Benjamin broke our kiss, but only raised his head up a few inches and said, "I love you mum, this will make our bond together even stronger." "You were right, I want this Benjamin." "I love you, and I need you inside me," I told him. As he began slowly entering me, I could feel myself stretching around his size. It did hurt a little, but I barely noticed because of all the sexual arousal I was feeling. I moaned loudly as he worked into me all the way, then he'd pull back a few inches, and push back again until he hit bottom. It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt before, it was incredible, and I couldn't keep secret how good was my son was making me feel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous