My Son Doesn't Like Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers

Once again she looked up towards where her husband sat and saw him now fully engaged with a nature documentary on one of the channels. She quietly peered down underneath the towel and could make out her son's balls snugly resting between his legs. Even though it was dark between his legs she could see their wrinkles and tiny hairs.

"The family jewels," she smirked to herself.

Her husband had always talked about how his son would carry on their family's name given that he was the only male grandson that carried the Reasor name.

She didn't waste any more time and continued with her task by tucking her hands under the towel.

Travis' eyes shot up as he felt his mother's hand squeeze just underneath his butt. He hadn't expected her to go that high but once again he bit his tongue unsure if he should even say anything. Karen went from one leg to the other before she broke her silence.

"Open up your legs a little..." she whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

Without a word Travis did as he was told.

Karen worked on his inner thigh and continued to work his leg. By this point Travis could feel his cock aching underneath him; It was pointed straight up towards his belly button and he couldn't help but press it into the mattress below him. Smothering his cock however, only made it harder. Meanwhile Karen wondered how much further she would go. She was still thinking of what else to do when she felt Travis readjust himself by rolling slightly to one side.

"Poor thing is probably crushing his hardon... "she thought to herself.

Without thinking she brushed her hand higher up his inner thigh until she bumped against the soft skin of his balls. Immediately Travis jumped in surprise.

"Oh sorry honey," she quickly said.

"Everything ok over there?" they suddenly heard Mark say.

"Everything is ok hon, just squeezed a tender spot a little too hard," Karen quickly replied.

No words were exchanged over the "accidental" balls contact, but both mother and son knew it had happened. Karen continued with her massage unabated and set about massaging her boy's butt until she was satisfied.

"Alright, time to flip over," Karen said out loud.

Travis' mind was spinning, having been felt up by his own mother. As he rolled over he did his best to cover his erection. Karen was quick to remove his by taking it in her hands and massaging it gently. Travis closed his eyes embarrassed to look at his mother. He knew there was no way she wouldn't see his massive flagpole sticking out. Karen hummed quietly as she slid her hands up and down his arm. She could see her baby's erection jutting out like an obelisk. The towel had fallen off, leaving him fully exposed to her hungry eyes. She made no comment and watched it carefully as it swayed in front of her. Her pussy ached at the sight.

She had started to massage his chest when Mark rose from the sofa to get something to drink. Karen deftly dropped an extra towel on Travis' erection in an attempt to hide the unruly boner from her husband's eyes. The action wasn't lost on Mark. He smiled to himself and shook his head as he rounded the corner into the kitchen.

Once Mark had returned to the sofa, Karen moved the towel so she could see her son's boner once again. She made sure to bunch up the towel next to Travis to block Mark's view. She was happy to find his throbbing hardon even higher than before. By now Travis wasn't sure what to think about his mother. She was either blind or didn't care about his boner. Whatever the case, being in display while she ran her hands up and down his legs had made his cock numb in anticipation of further contact. This time around he felt his mother pry his legs slightly as she rubbed his inner and outer thigh. This time she made no excuses as she pushed her hands all the way up into nook of his body were his balls and legs met. Travis tensed slightly feeling the back of his mother's hand brush against his balls. She massaged the area carefully for a short while before repeating the same action on the other leg before throwing a towel over him and wiping her hands.

A few moments passed before two things happened.

First, he heard his mother say "All done!"

Second, he felt a slight squeeze on the tip of his shaft.

Karen had been teased for far too long by her son's erection and she found herself unable to control her actions in the very last second.

Travis' sat up quickly, grabbed the towel, and looked at his mother curiously. She was now putting the baby oil away and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Did that really just happened? Did my mom just squeeze my dick or did I imagine that?" He thought to himself as his erection continued to throb.

Later that night, Karen jumped on her husband's cock, not caring that Travis was sleeping in the same room, riding herself into a consuming orgasm while thinking of her son's thick boner. Travis pretended to be asleep only to quietly listen into his mother's soft moans. He imagined it was him fucking his mother and not his dad. He stroked himself until he came all over himself under his sheets. Mark on the other hand found himself sporting a lasting hardon having tortured himself with the thoughts of his wife fondling their own son. He hadn't seen anything explicit but his imagination had run wild with the thought. He came while looking in his son's direction wondering if he was really asleep.

Tuesday

This next morning the family went about renting bikes and cruising down the beach. Karen was wearing a white sports bra that squeezed her breasts in place and her newest pair of yoga pants that she had found on sale before their trip.

At first Travis sped off down the bike path only to find his parents wanted to cruise at a slower pace. This caused him to loop back multiple times in order to stay close to them. At one point Travis stayed behind his mom and with the night's previous experience fresh in his mind, he stared at her plump bottom unapologetically. Karen wasn't in the best shape of her life but she had always been somewhat active considering she had done swimming back in college. She knew Travis was probably looking at her butt as she rose from her seat to pedal uphill and made an extra effort to sway her butt as she went. She found the entire situation delightful and wondered if Mark would ever catch on to her indiscretions. Travis sped up and got closer to her. From that distance he could get a better look at how her yoga pants hugged her legs and ass. He was surprised to see that he could make out her panties through the thin fabric. It was her lacy purple panties he had seen in the laundry room many times before.

For a few minutes Travis watched his mother's bubbly butt sway back and forth as she pedaled. Mark had crested the hill a few seconds earlier and looked back to see his wife making her way towards him. He shook his head in disbelief when he saw Travis practically drooling right behind her. It wasn't until the last minute that the young teen broke away from his mother's rump.

"Pretty steep climb huh?" Mark asked his wife.

Karen was out of breath and only nodded.

Mark sipped on his water bottle and looked at his son. He wasn't even out of breath and was looking back at the hill having missed altogether while ogling his mother rear.

"Make sure your mom doesn't fall too far behind Travis," Mark said as he reinserted his bottle into its holder.

"Push her if you have too," he instructed him daringly.

"Hey! I can pedal on my own thank you very much," Karen replied defiantly.

"I know you can honey but we have a ways to go and I don't want you getting stuck on a hill," he said teasingly before pushing off.

Early in their marriage Karen had gotten the impression that Mark may have been of the jealous type. She recalled the day he had accidentally found old love letters from her past boyfriends in a drawer. He read them all before asking her about them. He was mad about it at first but Karen was pleasantly surprised when he channeled his fury into making love to her passionately in the middle of their living room. He fucked her as if to reclaim her. Over the years she discovered that the best way to get him in the mood was to talk about her male co-workers in a flattering manner. Given what had happened the night before she found herself wondering whether Mark had been turned on by the massage she had given their son. The thought that her husband could get horny over watching her and Travis together was an all-new sensation she was not sure how to deal with.

For a few more miles Travis followed diligently behind his mother, admiring how she stuck her ass out especially as she accelerated. He wished he could trade places with her bike's seat if only for a few minutes to enjoy the full weight of her ass as it came down to rest. It was towards the end of the trail that they hit a longer hill that put them all to the test. Everyone shifted to lower gears and pedaled. Even with the cool air coming off the ocean it was soon apparent to Mark he would need to get off his bike or risk falling off. Behind him Karen was also struggling before feeling Travis behind her. Without saying a word Travis palmed her meaty ass and pushed her up the hill.

"Come on mom! We can make it!" he encouraged her.

Karen's initial surprise to having her son's hand on her butt quickly disappeared as she set her goal on getting to the top of the hill. Steadily her legs churned away. Travis could have removed his hand at this point but he found himself unwilling to part with the smooth feeling of his mother's bottom. Instead he left his hand in place and sped up to insure contact on her soft butt. After a few seconds they passed Mark who was now walking his bike up the hill. Travis thought of what his father had told him and decided it was safe to keep his hand where it was. Mark watched in fascination as his wife pedaled away from him with her son's hand glued firmly on her left ass cheek. He adjusted his underwear to give his cock room to grow.

On top of the hill the family high fived each other and looked out from the viewpoint. They had a passerby take a photo of them with the ocean behind them. Travis nonchalantly squeezed his mother's butt as they said "cheese!" causing her to smile even wider.

Wednesday

The next day the family headed out to a ranch that allowed people to go horseback riding. Mark, being 6'2 and 240 got a horse that looked like a Clydesdale. Travis got a younger palomino horse, while Karen got a black horse that reminded her of Black Beauty. There were a few other visitors that rode with the group. They totaled out to a dozen, including an assistant who was busy checking everyone's saddles.

"My name is Poncho and this is my assistant Carlos. He'll be riding in the back and making sure we don't leave anyone behind," the main guide said loudly.

"Usually he's pretty good at catching things but today he'll be bringing along Prince Charming so make sure you stay with the group," he finished.

Immediately everyone looked towards the back of the group as Carlos pulled a young colt out of the barn. All the women cooed as the young horse's trotted towards them.

"Prince Charming is a yearling and is in training so please don't get too close to him," Poncho added.

With all that said the group set off on the trail. Once again Travis counted his lucky stars as he was placed right behind his mother. Travis had watched her climb onto the horse and was astonished at how snuggly his mom's fat bottom squeezed into the saddle. She really needed a bigger saddle but he doubted they made any bigger ones. Travis led his horse down the path and pretended to listen to the guide. His main concern was not missing the moments when his mother stood up on her stirrup to pull her jeans up. The way the denim went into her butt crack was glorious to his eyes.

Around the halfway point they heard the young colt behind them neighing.

"Quiet Prince!" they heard Carlos shout to the yearling.

"Prince is a little excited because he recognizes this area," Poncho informed the group.

"He only got weaned off about a month ago and his mother roams these parts. Hopefully we don't see her today or else he might get a little cranky wanting some milk," he said as he jumped off his horse to open a gate.

As the group crossed the threshold neighing could be heard in the distance.

"So as you may expect these horses take vacations just like you guys, and we have a few running around this area right now," he continued.

"If all goes well we might see them running around but they'll leave us alone...." he finished.

The group rode into a clearing and just as he had promised a string of horses ran across the next hill. At this point Prince began rearing on his hind legs and neighing loudly. In the distance one of the horses broke from the group and changed direction towards them.

"Well it looks like his momma is going to pay us a visit," Poncho said as they waited for the mare.

The mare came roaring up the hill and stopped just a few feet away from them. All the horses got skittish as she stomped around them. Before long she came up behind them to where her colt was. Everyone in the group watched and took pictures as they greeted each other with their noses.

"Alright guys, we should get going guys before it gets..."

Poncho was cut off as young Prince suddenly mounted his mother in front of the group. Carlos tried to pull him off but he himself almost came off his horse in the attempt.

"Sometimes yearlings get excited especially when they haven't been gelded," Poncho tried to explain.

The young horse could barely reach her but his mother helped him by turning down hill and giving him higher ground. Some of the riders looked away in discomfort as the colt snorted and humped away on top of his mother. It was hard to deny the intense passionate mating that was going on in front of the group. The sight of plowing cock and twitching flank; the sounds of whinny's, snorts and flesh happily meeting flesh; the smells of sex and musk. The Reasors on the other hand watched in twisted fascination at the incestful act. After a short while the colt dismounted awkwardly, sliding out of his mother, leaving his large deposit behind.

"Not exactly the milk I expected..." Mark heard Poncho say with a smirk.

"Carlos! Go ahead and take the rope off of him. We'll come back for him later," he instructed.

"I doubt he'll come with us easily now," he added.

With the colt released to its mother, the group moved on to their next destination. Karen watched as the mare trotted out in front of them with her tail high in the air. Her colt galloped behind her and she couldn't' help but feel happy for them.

The thought of Travis mounting, thrusting deep, and cumming in her flashed through her head momentarily. She looked back just in time to catch him staring at her. She smiled lovingly at him knowing he had probably been thinking something similar. In front of them Mark wondered what the stallion would do if he caught his colt mating with his mare.

Thursday

The following day Travis could barely contain himself with the knowledge he would be seeing his mother in a bikini once again. The family had planned on snorkeling and already he knew he would have plenty of opportunities to steal glances at his mother's round peachy butt. When they are arrived at the cove, Karen noticed there wasn't many people around and decided to waste little time in removing her bathing suit cover. She was wearing her new thong bikini bottoms that left ¾ of her ass cheeks exposed. It showed a lot more than her other bathing suits but she figured she could still pull it off. As she stood there appreciating the natural beauty of the lush jungle of trees and plants that surrounded them, both her husband and son took turns looking in her direction . Naturally, Travis made sure to stay out of his father's line of sight.

"You boys ready or what?" Karen said as she bent down to pull out the rented flippers and snorkeling masks from a bag.

Her bottoms stretched and her ass crack swallowed most of the material causing Travis to moan to himself.

"I hope we get to see some sea turtles," Karen told them playfully aware of the show she was putting on .

"I just hope I don't get pulled out to sea," Mark replied cautiously.

He wasn't a huge fan of the open ocean and Karen knew he wasn't the strongest swimmer.

"You'll be fine love. You have Travis and I to help you if you get into trouble," she told him lovingly.

For the first few minutes Karen and Mark swam close together while they looked at the wildlife underneath them. The sheer amount of fish had caused Mark to feel queasy but after a while he acclimated to his surroundings. Meanwhile Travis covered a larger area in search of the sea turtle his mother was so keen on seeing. After about 20 mins he spotted one.

"Mom! There's a turtle over here!"

Karen looked in her son's direction. He was at least a 100 meters further out.

"Let's go over there?" She asked Mark excitedly.

"You go ahead honey. I'd rather be closer to where I can touch the ground," he replied.

"Ok, I'll be right back," she told him before swimming away.

"He's right under me," Travis told his mother as she arrived.

Without hesitation Karen dove several feet to find the turtle nibbling on something at least 8 feet below her. It's shell was as long as her torso and was covered with mossy green plants. Travis was still at the surface and found himself admiring his mother's legs more than the turtle itself. He found it strangely arousing the manner in which his mother's soft fleshy butt seemed to ripple and jiggle as she swam. He imagined being a shark and biting into her ripe delicious thighs.

"Oh my God did you see the size of him?" she said excitedly as she came back up.

"He's massive," Travis replied smiling.

For several minutes they shadowed the sea creature as it moved across the ocean floor. Karen reached out for Travis' hand and held it as they swam. Back on shore, Mark wondered how far they would go, both figuratively and physically.

It was only after about 15 minutes that Karen bothered to look where they were. They were quite far from shore and she could barely tell where they had left their belongings. That same moment Travis squeezed her hand.

"Mom he's coming up!" he said astonished.

Sure enough the mystical creature broke the surface, his shell glowing like an emerald in the sunlight.

"Oh my God. He's looking at us," Karen said quietly as the turtle extended its neck and looked in their direction.

"It looks a little bit like a penis doesn't it..." she said as the turtle's long neck grew.

"I guess it sort of does," Travis replied a little surprised.

After a few awkward seconds Travis spoke again. Her comment reminded him of what had between them only a few days earlier.

"Mom, the other day when you were giving me a massage, did you... did you squeeze me down there?"

"Down where?" Karen replied already knowing what he meant.

"My dick mom, did you squeeze my dick?"

Travis found his the sentence sounding more vulgar than he intended and even more surprised that he had actually said the word out loud.

Karen was caught off guard by how direct the question had been asked but she replied nonetheless.

"ummm... yes?" she said quietly feeling slightly guilty all of a sudden.

"I may have gotten a little carried away and given you a little pinch at the end," she told him.

Travis remained quiet causing Karen to wonder whether she should apologize.

"I'm sorry if it bothered you honey; I was just being silly. I shouldn't have done it," she said more seriously not sure of what else to say.

"It's ok mom. It didn't bother me it just caught by surprise I guess," he finally replied.

NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers