My Son Doesn't Like Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers

Karen scoffed in disbelief.

"I suggest we put a stop to all this before someone gets hurt. What do you think?" Mark asked as he squeezed her hand.

Karen looked up at him and shook her head. She had expected some push back to her baby plan but it never crossed her mind that Mark would outright stop her from seeing Travis.

"I think it's too late for that now honey," Karen replied as she wiped tears from her face.

"I may have gotten carried away with wanting a baby because of what happened yesterday but you're nuts if you think I can just leave Travis hanging in the wind now that we've slept together," she replied angrily.

Karen tried pulling her hand away but Mark held it tight.

"You should have thought about that before you decided sharing me with him," she told him flatly when he didn't let go.

Mark felt his anger boil. He pulled her across the table and squeezed her arm.

"I forbid it Karen. We had our fun and now it's over. I don't want you fucking him again! " he said with gritted teeth.

Her wincing face startled him and he quickly released her arm. He instantly regretted having grabbed her but hoped his message had been clear.

Later that afternoon Travis could tell something had happened between his parents. Although they did their best to put on a happy face he could tell his mother was upset and that his father was in a hurry to get things sorted out before tomorrows early morning flight. Travis made himself scarce and fell asleep feeling lonely for the very first time on their trip.

Sunday

Early Sunday morning the family checked out of their hotel and made their way to the airport.

Mark did his best to cheer his wife up and was surprised to find her receptive to his apologetic overtures as the morning progressed. He figured the nice coach purse he had purchased in hotel lobby had gone far in righting the ship but he made sure to continue sweet talking her to make sure all was well.

"I have a surprise for you," Karen told Mark once they were seated at the gate.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he replied surprised.

He had expected the cold shoulder to last longer that morning and was glad he had been wrong. He figured that perhaps his firm demand the day before had won her over in the end.

"I know how much you hate long flights with crappy leg room so I upgraded your seat," she said with a smile.

"You're kidding?" he replied.

"Nope, not kidding. I did it on their phone app," she informed him as she flashed the screen in front of him.

"Only my seat? What about yours?" he asked curiously.

"I don't need the extra leg room. I'm not a big hulking man like yourself. Besides you deserve it. Yesterday I threw you a curveball and I want to apologize to you for putting you in that position," she told him lovingly as she rubbed his back.

"I'll be fine in the back with the rest of common folk," she said jokingly as she kicked her feet out in front of her and wiggled them about.

"Wow, thanks honey, you shouldn't have done that but thank you," he tried going in for a kiss but she was quick turn her face so he would land on her cheek.

Travis watched his mom from across the aisle. She had remained distant since the night before but as Mark kissed her cheek she flashed him a quick wink. Travis cocked his head unsure if had imagined it.

A few minutes later the flight attendant came across speakers.

"Flight HA34 is now boarding. If you are a premium flyer please make your way to the gate," the clear feminine voice instructed.

"I guess that's me," Mark said out loud.

"We'll see you in there dear," Karen told him as he picked up his carry on to get in line.

As soon as he had checked in with the attendant and disappeared down the ramp Karen made her way over to where Travis sat.

"Wouldn't' it be nice if we could stay another few days?" she said to him as she sat down.

"Yeah that would be nice," Travis replied meekly, still unsure what had happened the last few hours between his parents.

"We can do it you know... stay a few more days... just you and I," she whispered shyly to her son.

In front of them more and more people boarded the plane.

"Really? What about dad?" he asked quizzically.

"Don't worry about your dad Travis. The only thing I need to know right now is whether or not you are ready to take me back to the hotel and fuck me however you want," she said a little too loudly.

Travis eyes quickly scanned the people around them. He was certain the lady sitting in front of them had overheard his mother's proposition. The only telltale signs however, came from the way she readjusted herself in her seat and the mischievous smile she tried to hid behind her ipad.

"I... I would like that," Travis finally replied.

Karen's heart leapt in her chest as she approached the stewardess at the desk. They were the last people in line.

"Hi, do you have your boarding passes ready?" the lady asked them as they approached.

"Hi, yes we do... but it seems I forgot my wedding ring back at our hotel," Karen informed her.

"Is there a way we can push our flight back to a later time or date?" she asked calmly.

Travis hid behind her, embarrassed to be part of the ruse.

"At the front desk ma'am. But just so you know, there will be a penalty fee," the lady replied.

"Perhaps the hotel can mail the ring to your home?" she offered helpfully.

"No that won't do. I can't risk having them lose it or damaging it," she replied.

"We'll just reschedule our flight at the front desk," Karen finished saying.

They were about to walk away when Karen figured she should say something about Mark being already onboard.

"My husband has already boarded. I hate for him to lose his temper if he found out I lost my ring. He's sitting C3. Could you please make sure he's comfortable and has everything he needs? I'd rather not inform him of my predicament until the plane is well underway... " Karen told her.

The request sounded insane to Travis. He gambled looking in the stewardess' direction to gauge her reaction and was shocked to find her looking directly at him.

"Rest assured ma'am, we'll keep your husband blissfully unaware of your... mix up, until the time is right," the lady replied.

Travis darted his eyes away, unable hold the the older women's gaze. It was almost as she were telepathically reading his mind, looking for any signs of whether or not he was indeed having a sexual relationship with his mother.

By the time flight HA34 took off, mother and son were already well on their way back to the hotel. Karen had carefully undone Travis' zipper and was busy stroking him as they drove down the coastline. By the time they arrived at the hotel she had already deepthroated him multiple times.

*ring* ring**ring* ring**ring* ring*

"That must be your father," Karen panted underneath her son. Travis had wasted very little time and was already balls deep inside her.

"Hello?" Karen answered the phone. Her breath still slightly labored.

Travis could hear his father's voice weakly coming out of the phone's speaker.

"Well yes honey I told them to tell you. I forgot my ring back at the hotel," she said.

Travis had stopped moving but Karen was quick to nod in his direction to get him fucking again.

"No I didn't plan on staying behind," she said as she dug her heels into the back of Travis' legs.

"Well I wasn't going to risk having it stolen by someone Mark..." she continued.

Travis gripped her ass tightly and pushed deeper into her soaking pussy. Once again he was firmly pressed against her and could feel his the tip of his cock rubbing something deep inside her.

"YESss he's here with me now," Karen cried into the phone.

A few moments later she spoke again.

"Do you really want to know that?"

Travis looked at his mother curiously, again he heard his father's muffled voice in the speaker..

"He's fucking me right now Mark. And before you ask, NO, we aren't using any protection. I already told him I want him to put a baby inside me," she told him flatly.

Travis looked at his mother with raised eyebrows. She had not informed him of her intentions but judging by the way his cock lurched inside her she was certain he would not have any qualms impregnating her.

Back on the plane, Mark's head reeled at 40,000ft. He had lost his wife and it had all been by his own doing. He had kindled the incestious relationship and now was paying the ultimate price. He was about to shout into the phone but soon realized he was surrounded by people.

Karen tossed the phone to the side of the bed. The quick action caused her finger to tap the speaker phone option on the screen.

"So how about it stud? You ready to knock up your momma and put a little baby inside her?"

Travis never did reply with words but instead plunged his hot rod into her fertile pussy over and over again. The egregious question and the lewd slapping sounds of mother and son mating were the last sounds Mark heard before he hung up the phone. He had been cuckolded by his own son.

After a few minutes Travis' cock was coated in milky substance as the motherly pussy quivered around him. Like a jackhammer operator, Travis held on tight to his mother's rump and drilled into her methodically, making sure to touch every part of pussy. After about 10 minutes Travis flipped her around.

Karen arched her back and offered her ass like only a bitch in heat could. Quickly Travis mounted her and went about fucking her from behind. He watched closely as her hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly to keep her from sliding up the bed. Each thrust filled her completely and before long her mouth hung open in sweet delirious pleasure.

After about another 10 minutes of steady fucking Karen's body spasmed and collapsed onto the bed. Travis followed her down, his cock firmly embedded inside her. He continued fucking her even as her orgasm coursed through her body. After few moments, she was able to regain control of her body.

Not wanting to be outdone by her son, she began squeezing her buttcheeks together, effectivly milking his cock. Travis, feeling his empeding orgasm, tried to hold fast in order to last just a bit longer but it was to no avail. Karen continued milking him with her butt until finally his cock exploded inside her. Instantly, she felt her son's warm baby making milk coat her insides. The feeling of his throbbing cock pulsating in her pussy reignited her own orgasm. The last thing she felt before her climax completely over took her was her son biting the nape of her neck.

For a few minutes they simply laid there, relishing the feeling of his young engorged cock still fully implanted in her messy pussy. Some cum dripped out of their love knot but for the most part most remained inside.

"I love not having to share you mom..." Travis whispered in her ear.

"I feel the same way," she replied in a dreamy state.

Karen wondered if that had done.

Would his sperm find their mark? She wondered.

She was still wondering about her potential pregnancy when she heard Travis start to snore on top of her. Instead of waking him she made herself comfortable and allowed him to sleep. Even now his cock refused to leave her and plugged her like a cork.

"I'll let him rest a bit before I milk him again..." she thought to herself.

NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers