All Comments on 'My Son Had An Erection'

by oliviamac90

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2nd paragraph

You switched Siobhan with Yvonne, either that or you introduced someone without saying what connection they were.

computermadcomputermadabout 9 years ago

I can see that you are a new writer on Literotica so I don't want to put you off from writing more stories but there seems to be something missing. The language and punctuation are fine but it is though there is no passion here, just a catalogue of the events!

Squire3Squire3about 9 years ago
Son

Perhaps in your next offering you will have more character development and dialog.Good first story.

phobosukphobosukabout 9 years ago
Short and sweet

Its true it could do with a bit more dialogue but its fine and erotic writing all the same. I hope we see more of your stuff. 5 stars.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Nice

Good potential for where this story could go. Seemed a little rushed but look forward to reading more from you.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Good First Story

I love hearing about real experiences and yours was very erotic. As far as constructive criticism goes more details and taking more time to describe things adds a lot to the story. That said I hope you continue to share your adventures with us!

PS Having an editor helps to catch things like the Siobhan/Yvonne glitch. There is a list of volunteer editors here, or you could just recruit a friend.

oliviamac90oliviamac90about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments and advice folks and yes, this is my first story here xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
slow down

Very rushed. I didn't even get a chance to get too excited before it was already over. Should have had more intimate teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
okay, dialogue would've enhanced the story

But it's an excellent short account anyway, especially considering it's from a first time contributor. Five stars, definitely. I really, really hope this is a true story. It certainly has the ring of truth about it. It's interesting that 19 year old Paul didn't seem in the least embarrassed that his hard on was pressing into his mother's body or that it was making a big tent in his pants that other guests might see. He seems to be a very together young guy. I love where the mother says, "He let loose and I could feel the squirts of cum as he pumped himself load deep inside my vagina." That has to be one of the most truly awesome moments in a kid's life, when he just blows his young balls up between his own mother's legs, right up into the same vagina he came out of, and gifts his beloved mom with a huge twatful of his sperm. I'm sure mom enjoyed it as much as her boy did.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
Nicely done

I would have liked to have seen that their relationship would have grown and for them to becoming closer, more like husband and wife.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Great story. 5 stars. Was there no attraction whatsoever before?. You needed a whole lot more of what you both were thinking that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nick dream house

Good dear . You did good job with your Paul . Hope you took always Paul to heaven . I love that . Hope I be the place of Paul.

Good luck to you both n have a great sex life . ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lame

this was obviously written by a man who has never made a woman cum. When a woman cums she is full of energy and does not... can not go to sleep. In fact if a man makes his woman cum, and he falls asleep after she could be up for hours because she can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I HOPE THERE IS A

PREGNANCY CUMMING..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wasnt five stars

it was a good attempt but spell checking it would have made it easier to read and just who is yvonne

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

You did good for a beginning, but you really need to proofread more. You screw up tense in several cases. Also you had no reasonable emotion. If this wasn't fiction this would be one cold mother son. Surely there would be some second thoughts before they crawled in the bed. I think you may have been in a hurry to get one out, if so remember the old saw: "You want it bad--you'll get it bad."

I'm going to ch 02 now, hoping you put the advice others gave you to good use. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

love it paul is a lucky guy to you as his mom and to have you a partner to fuck at night when you both need sex from each other lady so can I have some your pussy too lady call me and let me know to sweetie pie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short, but a great start!

A hot mom who loves her son as often as she can in all the right ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Gave me an aching hard-on reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My father died when I was just 14 years old so never had the benefit of having my father coach me about women. I was an only child and quite lonely and very hard. I would have loved have my mother fuck me once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow I like the way you let him dump his load on to your pussy. You are good mother you must always keep your legs opened for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

she sounds like a real good fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous