All Comments on 'My Son, Jason'

by fappytheclown97

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NICE FOUR STAR STORY

Great start with your first story. Please add more detail with descriptions of people to give the story flavor. Your sex scenes were great. Some build up to the action adds to a story. You will be a great story teller. CHEERS

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Great first story

Well written for a first story. I agree with the first suggestion to maybe build up just a bit more toward the sex. A little more dialog between your characters may help with that. Can't wait to see more, thanks.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a nice beginning story. Hot and arousing plus his Mom was patient with him and now they can both enjoy his long hard cock !! I hope his Mom decides to teach him all the techniques he'll need to be a great lover. Hopefully, in the next chapter they start screwing each other in many positions; several times a day at least. Great story and thanks !!

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
good start

5 stars from me but now keep going make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a great first time contribution!

I love how Jason's mother bent over pulling down her panties. "I stepped out of them" and her 19 year old boy "got the message and came up behind me, fully erect again." Of course the kid was hard--nothing can ever get a boy as hard as the sight of his own mother's cunt. Jason sticks his fat 8-incher up the same hairy hole he came out of up to his balls, and goes to town. He gives mom the great convulsive cum she craves as he pumps away. One small caveat to this excellent story--when Jason finally blows his young balls it shouldn't be up his mother's asshole. That's the dark desire of many sons and doubtless Jason will do it eventually. Instead, the boy should give a big grunt, unload his balls and splatter his semen right up his own damn birth canal, where he came out of a little baby 19 years before. Up his own mommy's ever loving twat is where a boy's semen just fucking belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot

Very hot story,. easy to read,. hope a part two soon,.

love incest,. herfun101@yahoo.com

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years ago
Not bad at all

Wasn't bad just happened a little too easy but not bad. ***

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 8 years ago

Very good for the first gave it 4*s . Keep up the good work !

tx cracker

NinegoodreasonsNinegoodreasonsalmost 8 years ago
A little bit short...

Mom seems to go from not considering son at all to losing total control very quickly. Everything seems to fast! If you write again I say slow it down, consider the temptations and the moral questions of incest more, before breaking the barrier with sexual contact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Jason

As Mom observes Jason on her bed, I hope she can see that the has a bit of chest hair across the upper chest.. something to make her lick and taste that sexy chest!

fappytheclown97fappytheclown97almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You Guys, You All Rule!

Hey, just wanted to say thank you all for the feedback. I don't know if I will make a sequel, but thank you for the suggestion. I'll try to slow down the next one a bit, but I guess that's what I get for writing this in half a day lol. I just wanted to see if I even could do this, but now that I know I can, I'm ready to slow it down a bit and make the quality even better than before :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
find the egg

He enjoys games, he should have kept the huge mushroom head against her cervix and made a couple of milk factories, she never would have allowed him to slide his thick cock into her tight canal if she had not wanted to have a bun in her oven, good for 1st writing, I give you 4✴'s...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2 plzz!

Great story would really like a chapter 2

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 8 years ago
To short.

I liked your story but you could have made it a couple of chapters longer very easily. You can have mom fight with herself over it being wrong. Then come up with a plan to get him to make the first move. Walking around the house with sexy clothes on, high cut shorts that show the bottom of her ass Then switch over to him as the character, and let him fight with his thoughts of seeing her naked, and taking her to bed. You only made three small mistakes though, in one paragraph. Wrong tense I moved my head down to his I spoke not (speak) .Until I was not (am). When my face was not (is) at about two inches from his I whispered not ( whisper) .

milk4yallmilk4yallover 7 years ago
Nice good for first

If you decide to keep it going it be great for the Mom to just take his cock in her mouth along with a load every time he would normally masterbate. From the people I've met that seems to be every teenaged son's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The light made mom's nightgown almost transparent!

I could easily make out my mother's great tits, her nipples poking out proudly, as she bent over in front of her make-up mirror. I lubed my hard cock in my room before coming up behind her. I pulled her panties down, as a moved her a couple steps to the right, in front of her big dresser mirror. I marveled at her great ass as I aligned the head of my cock with her pussy hole, and slowly worked it inside her, causing a slight gasp, then a moan, as I did. Once her tight pussy was accustomed to my size, I began pumping into her at a pretty good clip. My mom began moaning louder as I slid my hands under her nightgown, and began fondling her amazingly firm orbs. It was incredibly erotic looking at our facial expressions in the mirror, along with our body movements that were synchronized perfectly together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad story

]\This is a bad story because if Debby all ready knew about Jacks bull shit and should have told her son Simon about Jacks crap and they should have went and smashed Jack's head in and took his phone and smashed it or at least erased the movies of his mom and Amy only after bringing Aunt Rachel around and I know that this type of hypnotizing is BS and only happens in porn video's. Buddy get your head out of your ass and your brain out of the head of your cock and be realistic and quit fantasizing bs. I know that with better planning I think you could have seduced your best friends mom and sister without resorting to bull shit. There are ways to do it and then it could be come friends mom with benefits.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous