All Comments on 'My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like your thinking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She spends a lot of time with Jennifer" tipped me off to what they were up to, but WOW all the heart there. With so much reveal already, be careful to avoid cliche with the crafting of the next part, to keep it interesting.

Thank you

dazodazoabout 2 years ago

I loved both parts. I look forward to the third part although part of me firmly believes now that the love between mother and son has blossomed, the rest are extras. A little more detail in the sexual area wouldn't hurt either.

Anyway, good story, congratulations.

TwinparadoxTwinparadoxabout 2 years ago

Loved the Story, though she was a bit more forgiving of the manipulation then what I think would be

Credible. Really interested to see what happens in part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You seem to swap Jessica and Jennifer a lot. Easy to tell who is who but I think even you got confused with the names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, Sexy and Suppencful!

mom7764mom7764about 2 years ago

Loved the story,,but I honestly feel the first one was a bit better,,,hope there`s another part to this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have not read the "first part". What I did read was enough to put me in that town, with the actors and literally experiencing that thick sexual tension. Yes, there was a bit of confusion as to who was whom, I believe the shrink should show up and "fuck them all" in a show of knowledge, understanding and ((of course relinquish herself) professionalism. And the whole of them convert the girlfriend into the happiest young lady in the mid-west!

BRAVO 👏 👏 👏 (I'm having trouble signing in proper...I am johnny1ball1029@gmail.com

And I am enamored...smitten...certainly aroused. Again, WONDERFUL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have loved your story from day 1!! I can’t wait for the next segment! Please don’t make us wait! 😊

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

So many directions you could take this. Excellent writing. Thank you and hoping for more.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

I see 3 pregnancies coming where only one should be. Hmmm…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First time I’ve read any of your writings! WOW!! I’m hooked on YOU! ..Thanks from Cape Cod

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
10 stars if i could

There is something in the way you write Lana that makes it seem real (well to me anyway ) , i have just read some of the previous comment regarding chapter one , the one you deleted was probably upset that he or she could not write a story of equal quality , and that is where the differences lie here , you take time to think and plan your story ,where others bang away at the keyboard and then post a mediocre story at best , when i first found this site many years ago , i would not of understood , i was then into the wam bam get in out type of story , but over the years i have explored different genres ,and now look forward to your kind of writing style , slow build up NO violence , loving ,with an ending that befits the story , so my message is this do not change who you are , or how you write to suit other people , you only have to look at the amount of comments your getting on this story alone to see how much we love your writing style .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clap clap clap clap clap !

EstcherEstcherabout 2 years agoAuthor

OMG, I kept crossing Jennifer's and Jessica's names! I'm so sorry! My fault for making their names so similar. I have a fixed version going up. I'm very disappointed in myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much lesbo crap for a mother son story. Ditch the deadweight girlfriends and make it purely focus on mother and son. Also, learn your damn characters names and proofread before submitting. Very confusing errors.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 2 years ago

This is a work of erotic genius. Ignore all negative commentary. Carry on as you were.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

What an unbelievable and wonderful story teller. Anyone with a heart AND no silly hang-ups would love this. What a great story to read around Valentines Day. You cannot go wrong with hot love! No matter where it comes from. Only one more hot one??? Are you kidding you have at least two in that sweet head. Remember you need to not only have at least four or five different combinations to get all these hot people sorted out sexually. I am sure that will happen with the next story. The a bigger house, some pregnancies and of course another one just dealing with the four of them dealing with the relatives chasing Jennifer. AND, that Bank President who you didn't need to but did have running over to the other side of town for some future possibility. Yep, at least a minimum of three more of these. Then of course they will compile into a wonderful and hot full length book... :-) So get to the writing sexy Lady you have work to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Great story and robust storytelling. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add a third chapter.

SeebassSeebassabout 2 years ago

I’m not at all surprised at how good this story is as this is my favorite author on literotica. Keep ‘em coming, all pun intended.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

It's a good story, my only issue is how easily they forgave their girlfriends. What they did obviously caused a lot of pain for Desmond and his mom- even if the goal of it was to get those two together- and that type of pain doesn't just go away.

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Excellent storyline and hot sex scenes. It doesn't get much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story! Maybe he could impregnate the 3 ladies. Bring on the grandbabies and sisters and brothers. Oh my god. Great job.

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName02about 2 years ago

definitely some twists I wasn't expecting... to be dumped only to find... (nope no spoiler here, you gotta read this great story).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Great story

Mum and Leanne should start families.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outfuckingstanding! This is without a doubt the best and most erotic love story I have ever read. The why you expressed it and the way the story flowed was amazing. Perfect! That is all I can say, thank you so much for sharing it with us, you have amazing talent in the way you write..........():\

Crouchman1949Crouchman1949about 2 years ago

Amazing story, beautifully written,even with the confusions!. Freud would have loved the references and enjoyed the challenge of analysing the four dimensional interfaces.

Well done.

Staril1Staril1about 2 years ago

Simply the best, ever ever ever...

JohnThursdayJohnThursdayabout 2 years ago

My hat is off to you...

Tricki57Tricki57about 2 years ago

Fantastic story, well written with good continuaty. I wished that I was in his position.

Roadhog12345Roadhog12345about 2 years ago

Wow i loved that wish I could be Desmond!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was the best story ever. I would be very suprised if you can ever top it. Curiousoldman71

sandracd79sandracd79about 2 years ago

amazing story and ends right where it should

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

Just discovered you but can't remember how i found you. What a creative story line and wonderful writing here. Nice to see some wild variation on the story lines that some readers anticipate. You portrayed the tension inside Jessica so graphically. That, for me, was the main story line. And your writing of the sex scenes was beautiful. This was the first story of yours I read, so I have many treats in store with your other work. Thanks and best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fight what desires? She already gave into women!

How much does it take to get a heterosexual relationship going without involving another woman?

These stories are only giving me more headaches...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lesbians, my conquerors...more like it.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. A well written idea that bends the "let's all fuck because we're horny and incest is hot" trope. You put some decent thought into this, you didn't turn it into a horny fuckfest where everyone is a sex lunatic that just fucks because they're horny. This has some emotional bones to it. Characters who are thoughtful about what's happening with fairly high emotional intelligence, and awareness that their actions have broader impact than the few moments of sexual release. I actually didn't feel gross after reading the group sex scene, for once. I'm not a fan of lesbian relationships, nor gay relationships, so I skimmed the details of those, and yet, despite my lack of interest in those, I still believed the emotional connection between the mom and Jennifer. You did well with this story. I'm not homophobic, I'm transgender for crying out loud...I'm straight up hetero, don't find the thrill of same sex stories, they don't crank the motors for me, personally. For those who are fans, the lesbian scenes are well written, and pretty hot. Good job!

ButtandOysterButtandOysteralmost 2 years ago

It seem so real and believable . A women's prospective so refreshing. Not just piston sex, with FFF breast mothers and 10 inch cock sons. I forward to more good writing!!.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Loved, loved, LOVED this story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 2 years ago

This is perfect, hot, and amazing. You are so damn good. Thank you

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 2 years ago

a good story like this on literotica is very very very rare, i'd give it 10 stars if i could

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

A great story was turned into a masterpiece of erotica with that finale. Holy shit that was hot. Too often endings feel rushed. This was perfect. I wish you enjoyed the genre more. Perhaps that's what makes this work so brilliant. None of the typical sophomoric descriptions and tropes filled your pages. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 2 years ago

A great story. I understand that you want to move on to another story, but I'd love to see this story continue after the weddings, and the future growth of the family. Definitely 5 stars, though the story really deserves more. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spectacular!! But like every good book you don’t want it to end. 5 Stars and id I were to suggest a sequel (related story), I feel like more therapy would fit well. Perhaps the therapist is the new protagonist who has a followup session with Jessica, admitting how wonderful it was be free to enjoy and ends up dreamily describing all the mixed smells and tastes, that make therapist hot.

Or It could be Leanne’s need for therapy. The story did seem to gloss over her reaction to night of that first meeting - seeing the effect she had on Jessica (clearly turned on by her son’s taste) and the seeing her with Jennifer had to be flattering to Leanne in some way. Perhaps Jessica had given the therapist permission to reveal her sessions’ information if needed, and when Leanne learns of what made Jessica cum in the bathroom the night of their first meeting, Leanne really opens up about her obsessive needs to suck and lick…

OMGMANOMGMANover 1 year ago

Love this love story! Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel you picked a proper stopping point. Good stuff, THANK YOU once again for a wonderful story.

Be Well and Happy!

jacosg36jacosg36over 1 year ago

I mean, this has to be some story, made up by someone. No one would believe it.

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you need to take more time off work and write some more. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reading about anal nastiness kills it every time. Yuck. The tale was too confusing to follow so it also seemed too long and I started skimming past even the sex parts that seemed repetitive anyway.

FeltfixerFeltfixer10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic.

A work of art

jni551jni5519 months ago

You are such an amazing writer and story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What I think? Honestly, this was one of the BEST stories I have ever read on Literotica. It was told unbelievably well. You are a gifted writer! I can not wait to read your other stories. Oh, and sorry for the anonymous part. Literotia doesn't recognize my email address for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m usually not a fan of anal licking, but for some reason, it fit really well into the story. It really captivated the characters raw, sexual desire for each other. Great story, it had me riled up the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was thought provoking and really well done. I enjoyed it very much.the way you depicted the realtionships and the hardship of it all without over glorifying...made it seem more realistic

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 1 month ago

Outstanding story! And it's in two categories, that I don't often read, but you created a lesbian-incest masterpiece! The psychologist chapter was a brilliant detour that worked really well. Kudos on all of it. RT

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Well, this story was well written and very hot. But I was bothered a lot by the manipulation of all the others that Jennifer perpetrated. She was the Dom in this story, no doubt. You could see it from the first time she came home and went to speak with Desmond by herself. I never trusted Jennifer completely.

And then the whole dumping scenario that she orchestrated. That was so unnecessary. They had all talked enough about these things that they could have done it through conversation and persuasion, and it would have been so much better. I was rooting for Jessica to not take her back. At the very least, they should have taken Leanne back first and seen how that went. That may have been enough for them! To me, Jennifer should have been made to do a lot more penance to get back. But, hey, the MC was a sub, and in the end she was dominated by them all. Didn't like the way that happened. There can could have been a much more loving, though admittedly less dramatic way for them all to get together. And I think it would have been hotter that way, as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES